NWO/Illuminati US politics

Who should be POTUS?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there it is...

$600?

"We're only going after the wealthy folk" said Creepy Joe. Boy oh boy he really stuck it up those rich people and their crafty tax lawyers.:rolleyes:

Crippling inflation, crushing gas prices, even the cost of good ol bacon has doubled. And now the IRS is going after your $600 bank account. Is this how we're going to help the poor working man Joe?

He may get his nappies changed at Pennsylvania Ave but his policies read like the Dirty Boulevard "Give me your hungry, your tired, your poor, I'll piss on 'em."

On a positive note, Creepy just handed the Republicans a baseball bat for 2022.
Oh there you are. Again… When did you last show photo ID before voting?

Yes, you're unbalanced. Everything potentially bad about now is minismised with an example of a guy long gone and not in power doing something before.

The guy who knowingly lied in the last political witch hunt is leading this current one and both he and the media reporting it knew it was rubbish.

lol

He's the most powerful figure in the GOP and you know it. Can think of no-one else in that party more deserving of scrutiny currently - and that's before you even get the point you've ignored ie. that he will be POTUS again in '24 (thanks to my primary source ET for this one :tearsofjoy:)

He's also the guy who asked a foreign power to announce an investigation into his election rival, then when that didn't work knowingly lied and tried to torpedo said rival by dredging up a 5 year old story that had been thoroughly investigated previously, ably supported by compliant media on the biggest cable news channel in the world (Fox), OAN and elsewhere. He did this while POTUS. But oh me oh my, the House Intelligence Committee Chair, amirite?

At some point your own consistency is going need to slip over to the small government side and condemn it all, not condemn it when one side does it and minimise it when the other does.

Read the thread, it helps
prosecute Schiff with whatever they can find on him, Pelosi too if they can manage, good stuff.
Consistency, Tayls. Its all I'm asking for. There is simply no calculus here where Schiff is more deserving of action than Trump. I mean, s**t, we haven't even mentioned Jan 6 and associated election fraud chicanery yet :drunk:

But I guess we are talking about the reality where people were saying Trump went after the media and freedom of the press after Obama's presidency went after a record number of journalists with espionage legislation. It was either bad this time and REALLY bad before it, or it's not so bad this time. But it can't be bad this time only.

1984 wasn't supposed to be an instruction manual.

Unsure what this has to do with the discussion we're having about holding people to account for abuses for power. Seems like a distraction, if not outright deflection.

Last edited:
The US government would be able to sell that data for quite a bit of money too given they have the rest of the information about the person they are monitoring.

Good pick up. Never thought of that.

I was very interested in the points raised in the article.

A senior Treasury official told CBS News that tracking a small amount of information for nearly every bank account in the U.S. would help the IRS spot high-income people who are skipping out on taxes.

Oh how very noble of them.

Tracking the information would also provide additional verification that low-income workers are meeting their obligations.

Translation= Because they're clever we probably won't get the high net worth money to pay for our ridiculous 5 trillion dollar bill, so we'll just go ahead and smash the poor like we've been doing since the beginning of time.

He's the most powerful figure in the GOP and you know it
That's deluded rubbish. McConnell is far more powerful. That congressman who was sleeping with the chinese spy is more powerful.
Unsure what this has to do with the discussion we're having about holding people to account for abuses for power. Seems like a distraction, if not outright deflection.

It's about how people have been manipulated into believing lies. The narrative that Trump was anti-Freedom of the press completely ignored the situation just prior and let people think it was the worst ever.

It relates because Schiff was engaging in the same media supported and knowingly spreading lies campaign without being held to account.

Meanwhile people like you act like it's not as bad as it looks because someone else did something in the past and let's not discuss that very real issue now.

There's a reason why 70% of democrats think covid is 5 to 10x worse than it actually is.

That's deluded rubbish. McConnell is far more powerful. That congressman who was sleeping with the chinese spy is more powerful.

We'll see I guess. You would at least admit that Trump and McConnell are no longer on speaking terms and if Mitch had his druthers he'd prefer someone else as the nominee for '24, yes?

It's about how people have been manipulated into believing lies.

You really just wrote this with a straight face? :tearsofjoy:

I mean, its not in the voter fraud thread I guess but god damn, Taylor :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Meanwhile people like you act like it's not as bad as it looks because someone else did something in the past and let's not discuss that very real issue now.

Yes, I would agree that someone trying to overturn a democratic election in the most populace western country on earth is much worse and requires more action than anything Schiff has ever done :thumbsu:

Last edited:
We'll see I guess. You would at least admit that Trump and McConnell are no longer on speaking terms and if Mitch had his druthers he's prefer someone else as the nominee for '24, yes?

You really just wrote this with a straight face? :tearsofjoy:

I mean, its not in the voter fraud thread I guess but god damn, Taylor :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
I think if we are comparing political power then the guy who is literally in charge of running the investigation into something shouldn't be the guy who was knowingly lying to the American people about russian collusion with the full support of the media.

You can see democrats, some who ran for president, suggesting the exact same things about election security prior to 2020 and then suddenly the narrative entirely reversed. Funny.

It's like you can't even see it.

BDS leads to violence, as we saw on Jan 6. TDS is harmless in comparison.

If you can show that more people died as a result of their political views on that January 6th event than were targeted and killed for the political views during the democrat supported protests/riots then you're spot on.

... might have a problem there.

I think if we are comparing political power then the guy who is literally in charge of running the investigation into something shouldn't be the guy who was knowingly lying to the American people about russian collusion with the full support of the media.

Yes, I would wholeheartedly agree, throw the book at him. Pelosi too, as I've said.

Now, your turn - should a bloke who tried to overturn a democratic election with the full support of the media be allowed anywhere near democratic elections again?

I believe in you Tayls, you can do this.

You can see democrats, some who ran for president, suggesting the exact same things about election security prior to 2020 and then suddenly the narrative entirely reversed. Funny.

It's like you can't even see it.

Yes - suggested, questioned, queried. Not stated with absolute certainty that it happened, constantly and repeatedly, and that the opposing party, en masse, perpetrated it.

I see that clearly. That you apparently can't see any difference is a genuine worry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now, your turn - should a bloke who tried to overturn a democratic election with the full support of the media be allowed anywhere near democratic elections again?
Full support of the media?

Are we talking about Schiff still because they should have torn him apart every time he showed his face on TV - like those networks were doing to Trump, but those networks didn't.

Those networks are the reason why 70% of democrats think covid puts 20 to 50% of people in hospital. It's actually 1 to 5%.

People who take up arms against their nation should be subject to the laws of it. People who sell out their nation should be subject to the law.

I'm sure the justice system will find something if they can, it would be a shame if it's all been hyperbolic political theater.

Full support of the media?

Are we talking about Schiff still because they should have torn him apart every time he showed his face on TV - like those networks were doing to Trump, but those networks didn't.

Those networks are the reason why 70% of democrats think covid puts 20 to 50% of people in hospital. It's actually 1 to 5%.

People who take up arms against their nation should be subject to the laws of it. People who sell out their nation should be subject to the law.

I'm sure the justice system will find something if they can, it would be a shame if it's all been hyperbolic political theater.

lol

Answer the question, Taylor. Then I'll address your media query.

Should a bloke who tried to overturn a democratic election be allowed anywhere near them again?

Last edited:
At least 25 died in the brutal far left uprising of 2020. Many of them people of colour.

"Defund the police! Stop killer cops!" they shouted. "Down with the government. SMASH THE STATE!" they demanded.

Exact same flogs are now overcome with anger that a few white people actually tried to bring down the government. DEFUND THE POLICE was dropped and their new war cry became WE WANT A FULLY FUNDED CAPITOL POLICE FORCE COZ LIKE TRUMP N THAT.

The lefties sudden change of heart towards police and their concern for the safety of politicians touched ones heart and made ones soul cry with joy.

At least 25 died in the brutal far left uprising of 2020. Many of them people of colour.

"Defund the police! Stop killer cops!" they shouted. "Down with the government. SMASH THE STATE!" they demanded.

Exact same flogs are now overcome with anger that a few white people actually tried to bring down the government. DEFUND THE POLICE was dropped and their new war cry became WE WANT A FULLY FUNDED CAPITOL POLICE FORCE COZ LIKE TRUMP N THAT.

The lefties sudden change of heart towards police and their concern for the safety of politicians touched ones heart and made ones soul cry with joy.

That was under Trumps watch. As was Jan 6.

Nice try, but your false equivalency is showing. Yes, the action on both sides could be validly described as rioting and there was inexcusable action against police from both sides; but a riot against racism is not equivalent to a riot against democracy (aka an attempted overthrow of the government).

Nice try, but your false equivalency is showing. Yes, the action on both sides could be validly described as rioting and there was inexcusable action against police from both sides; but a riot against racism is not equivalent to a riot against democracy (aka an attempted overthrow of the government).

Yeah nah. Months of rioting, billions in damages, 25 dead, is far worse than a fiery but mostly peaceful insurrection

I'm not sure by what mechanism a few wayward protesters would 'overthrow the government' anyway.

It would have been awkward if they achieved their objective considering Trump was still the President, but lets not let the truth get in the way of a good left wing conspiracy.

Yeah nah. Months of rioting, billions in damages, 25 dead, is far worse than a fiery but mostly peaceful insurrection

I'm not sure by what mechanism a few wayward protesters would 'overthrow the government' anyway.

It would have been awkward if they achieved their objective considering Trump was still the President, but lets not let the truth get in the way of a good left wing conspiracy.
Their aim was to stop the electoral vote counting, which you must know.

The Art of Illusion. Pretend you’re trying to hide something that you are not while the rug is being pulled out from under their very noses while they’re distracted.
That’s it. The most complicated explanation is always the one to go for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back