NWO/Illuminati US politics

Who should be POTUS?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misdirection
Trump knows what they’re looking for and the military and/or Durham has it.
jon-hamm-head-nod.gif

Wrong again this has nothing to do with what you posted.
Can you show me when he said 'Anyone being investigated by the FBI is not qualified to be president'
Try a bit harder.
I'm not the one triggered by it - but yes, yes it does.
Not that a cult member would ever dare contemplate that Herr Trump is anything other than perfect.

Not that a cult member would ever dare contemplate that Herr Trump is anything other than perfect.
I thought you could do better you lot always let me down.
Triggered?? I think someone is triggered from Trump.
If you can discover the quote post a link but I don't have high hopes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought you could do better you lot always let me down.
Triggered?? I think someone is triggered from Trump.
If you can discover the quote post a link but I don't have high hopes.
Yeah you sound reasonable, unemotional and measured :thumbsu:

It muppets like yourself that go with all the lies about Trump that are setting him up to be something akin to "The Messiah".
Everyone should be questioned for everything they do when in public office.
Besides, it mightn’t even be Trump. How do you know that it isn’t an actor pretending to be Trump? Just like it probably isn’t Biden that appears in the presser’s pretending to have lost it.

It muppets like yourself that go with all the lies about Trump that are setting him up to be something akin to "The Messiah".
Besides, it mightn’t even be Trump. How do you know that it isn’t an actor pretending to be Trump? Just like it probably isn’t Biden that appears in the presser’s pretending to have lost it.
Cooked.

How long has Trump been acting with the CGI Biden face swap tech, controlling the military and stuff?

Do you think Melania enjoys the role playing aspect of this?

Yeah my bad, the term "Ministry of Truth" clearly has nothing to do with Orwell :tearsofjoy:

Likewise, "The government is deciding what is true of false" clearly has nothing to do with government :tearsofjoy:

Not interested this little dance you always wheel out when exposed, your quote is there in black and white. Keep telling yourself you weren't wrong if it makes you feel better - just don't expect anyone else to buy it. Yet again, seems like it would have been easier to just say 'yep my bad, forgot about that post' and we move on.

Apologies, may have been a bit harsh - but just outline for me why it isn't accurate? I'll note here again that you are completely incapable of addressing the actual point, just like the litany of other objectively wrong, merely distasteful or outright disgusting positions you hold, which you pretend are right but are somehow totally unable to actually defend or explain when pressed on them. Weak, cowardly stuff.

Still waiting for those "other legal sources" on the Alex Jones trial, btw.
Clearly "Ministry of Truth" has got Orwell links and an example I've used when half the world recognised, ("Ministry of Truth" trending in twitter) Biden's "Disinformation Board" resulting in it being abandoned three days after it was announced. A government department, but it's not taking about the whole government.

Exactly the same operations running here in big footy complete with recognisable Orwellian characters and with many other examples that I've quoted, but that isn't a government.

Thanks, you did cross the line. Coward? I posted a link in my first reply to you, that linked to a post of mine from around nine months ago where there is a video of experienced trial lawyer Robert Barnes being interviewed, where he explains Alex Jones's case in a lot of detail. Once again you didn't bother to look, so just stop with the various smears and assumptions that I exist to be on this site all day and night to reply to you!

Like him or not, you can't get any closer to the case over a long period of time. I have got a more recent interview of Barnes, but I don't think it is much different.

Maybe it's just a insincere apology, when I regard us as similar to Roger Walters and the CNN host being able to have a discussion. And in that conciliatory frame I appreciate your links which I'll come back to later. Only saying, I pretty much agree with most of the Polifact fact check. One of the best I've seen, if you read all of it. Has 21 references summarising both sides of the argument, with its many different claims and contacting authors where possible.

Last edited:

-Merrick Garland signed off on it
-They've asked for the warrant to be unsealed for full disclosure, as long as Trump's lawyers do not object
-Trump's lawyers were allowed to stay on the premises during the search
Garland and the FBI are now threatening and screaming to deflect from their actions when Trump had been voluntarily

"fully co-operating by turning over responsive evidence, surrendering security surveillance footage and allowing federal agents and a senior Justice Department lawyer to tour his private storage locker, according to a half dozen people familiar with the incident."

The lawyer, Christina Bobb didn't know about he raid until somebody rang her after it started and was "on premises" in the driveway until afterward.

According to Eric Trump, 'They would not give her the search warrant,' he claimed. 'So they showed it to her from about 10 feet away. They would not give her a copy of the search warrant.' He said that Bobb was confused why a lawyer for the person's home being raided by the FBI was not able to see or obtain a copy of the search warrant.

Bobb also told Real America News on Tuesday that she was able to see the warrant, but claimed that it was partly sealed, making it impossible for her to see what the probable cause was that compelled a judge to approve the raid. She also did not suggest she had received a physical copy.

'When I arrived and kind of announced myself as the legal representation for President Trump. I asked to see a copy of the warrant,' the Trump lawyer detailed of the events the day prior.

'Initially they refused and said, 'You know, we don't have to show it to you.' And there was a little bit of an exchange about whether it was appropriate to withhold the warrant when you're searching the residence of the former president, who's likely to be the Republican nominee in the next election, though they conceded and let me see it, they did not give me a copy of it right away, but they did let me see it,' added Bobb, who once was a host on far-right One America News Network.

'It was very, I would say, thin,' she said of the document.

'And as you can tell from public records, the affidavit, the supporting documentation of what the probable cause was to obtain the warrant has been sealed.

By not turning off the security cameras, Eric said they saw the FBI raiding areas of the property that they 'shouldn't have been.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back