US Sports

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate, it's an opinion.. you constantly have this obsession with picking out my posts, move on.

And the Rams are a joke, NFL in LA is a joke, you don't need to be Einstein to work it out.

* I just re-read your post, you're a fool man.. I never said NBA is the greatest run sport in the world, I said it's marketing is the best in the states, which low and behold was my opinion. #FakeMod

Ps. Your grammatical application is diabolical for a moderator to
yes it is an opinion, you know what if I don't agree I'm allowed to say so, same as you are

I'm not obsessed with you, I just mostly disagree with your views

I never said the Rams were good, just that they were an NFL team and that they are now in LA, but haven't been for a long time, am I wrong?

OK maybe you didn't say the NBA was the greatest run sport but you sure do blow the trumpet re how it is run and promoted, I'm not suprised as it matches up with how you seem to value AFL players, by chance do you play the stock market? Is everything a commodity for you?

BTW there is nothing wrong with viewing it like that, just expect those that don't to disagree with you

How did you work out I was a #Fakemod?

What is wrong with my grammar compared to other mods? (eldorado you are not allowed to point out my mistakes)

Mate, it's an opinion.. you constantly have this obsession with picking out my posts, move on.

And the Rams are a joke, NFL in LA is a joke, you don't need to be Einstein to work it out.

* I just re-read your post, you're a fool man.. I never said NBA is the greatest run sport in the world, I said it's marketing is the best in the states, which low and behold was my opinion. #FakeMod

Ps. Your grammatical application is diabolical for a moderator to
I don't think you're a fool at all, but you might want to acknowledge the Chargers play in LA now as well.

Ram-Man may disagree with you on that

lol .. I do.

The Chargers are in LA too now.

FORBES LIST of the WORLD's Most Valuable Sports Teams.
1. Dallas Cowboys, $4.2 billion, 5% (NFL)
2. New York Yankees, $3.7 billion, 9% (MLB)
3. Manchester United, $3.69 billion, 11% (Soccer)
4. Barcelona, $3.64 billion, 2% (Soccer)
5. Real Madrid, $3.58 billion, -2% (Soccer)
6. New England Patriots, $3.4 billion, 6% (NFL)
7. New York Knicks, $3.3 billion, 10% (NBA)
8. New York Giants, $3.1 billion, 11% (NFL)
9. San Francisco 49ers, $3 billion, 11% (NFL)
Los Angeles Lakers, $3 billion, 11% (NBA)
11. Washington Redskins, $2.95 billion, 4% (NFL)
12. Los Angeles Rams, $2.9 billion, 100% (NFL)

:D:thumbsu:

yes it is an opinion, you know what if I don't agree I'm allowed to say so, same as you are

I'm not obsessed with you, I just mostly disagree with your views

I never said the Rams were good, just that they were an NFL team and that they are now in LA, but haven't been for a long time, am I wrong?

OK maybe you didn't say the NBA was the greatest run sport but you sure do blow the trumpet re how it is run and promoted, I'm not suprised as it matches up with how you seem to value AFL players, by chance do you play the stock market? Is everything a commodity for you?

BTW there is nothing wrong with viewing it like that, just expect those that don't to disagree with you

How did you work out I was a #Fakemod?

What is wrong with my grammar compared to other mods? (eldorado you are not allowed to point out my mistakes)

If you can't see that my dig at the Rams was made in jest then you need to understand that not everything is said in "absolutes" or in a literal sense, it was a throw away jab at the Rams which you decided to make a point of how foolish the comment was.

The "NBA is the greatest run sport" line was another clutching at straws moment you had where you wanted to a prove a point, all in the while talking complete crap and lying.

And what the hell does stocks have anything to do with it? All professional sporting clubs are run like corporations/business, if you're struggling with that perhaps you need to invest time into non-team sports.

And people disagreeing with me is fine, I enjoy the back and forth dialogue and if someone has a point that is valid I ALWAYS acknowledge it and a lot of the time will admit I am/could be wrong. But, someone like you, who simply has pot shots, tries to prove a point by talking complete crap and actually lying to validate yourself and not to mention the elitist type of "I know more than you" posting is what get's under my goat.

The facts are, you didn't like my NBA comment, you didn't like the Rams comment (for which you clearly took literally) and instead of jumping into some discussion with me you took pot shots and posted lies and BS not even directed at me, you even try and rope in other posters and mods to back you up lol... Cmon man.

If you can't see that my dig at the Rams was made in jest then you need to understand that not everything is said in "absolutes" or in a literal sense, it was a throw away jab at the Rams which you decided to make a point of how foolish the comment was.

The "NBA is the greatest run sport" line was another clutching at straws moment you had where you wanted to a prove a point, all in the while talking complete crap and lying.

And what the hell does stocks have anything to do with it? All professional sporting clubs are run like corporations/business, if you're struggling with that perhaps you need to invest time into non-team sports.

And people disagreeing with me is fine, I enjoy the back and forth dialogue and if someone has a point that is valid I ALWAYS acknowledge it and a lot of the time will admit I am/could be wrong. But, someone like you, who simply has pot shots, tries to prove a point by talking complete crap and actually lying to validate yourself and not to mention the elitist type of "I know more than you" posting is what get's under my goat.

The facts are, you didn't like my NBA comment, you didn't like the Rams comment (for which you clearly took literally) and instead of jumping into some discussion with me you took pot shots and posted lies and BS not even directed at me, you even try and rope in other posters and mods to back you up lol... Cmon man.
Hah
You may have missed that Ram-Man is a rams fan and I figured he'd get a good laugh out of your comment.

Of course you like the NBA you are very much a what has that player done for me lately bloke

Hah
You may have missed that Ram-Man is a rams fan and I figured he'd get a good laugh out of your comment.

Of course you like the NBA you are very much a what has that player done for me lately bloke

Yup, because it's brilliant watching sportsman perform badly. They are paid professionals earning millions of dollars, they have a job to perform, if they don't perform they will be moved on as is the case if they perform above expectations they put their hand out, if the club doesn't satisfy them they move on. Reality of the world escapes your cyber existence no doubt.

PS. I would never have thought Ram-Man was a Rams supporter, how would I?

screen-shot-2014-08-30-at-11-58-56-am.png

Majority of ticketing for NBA games is out of reach for the average person, unless you want to sit up the top of the arena which is still $500 a season and that's when you're not supporting a playoff team.

Ease up, I have a low key interest in both New York (NBA) and Miami (NFL), how well am I going? Not to mention with the Dolphins down their starting QB for the season thing are not getting better anytime soon.

When I think of US sport, I think of that song "High Fivin' Mother F##ker"

All glitz and cheese, nothing I can relate to at all...off the field at least.

They can stick their sports marketing up their high fivin' mother ******* arses...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ease up, I have a low key interest in both New York (NBA) and Miami (NFL), how well am I going? Not to mention with the Dolphins down their starting QB for the season thing are not getting better anytime soon.

I was trying to ease the simmering tension between tige and Gralin haha - wasn't having a shot at the Dolphins!

The NBA has issues (as every sport does) but I find their off-season/overall nature of player transaction/salary cap to be both fascinating and awesome. I hope the AFL continues to progress closer to their model. The media coverage is infinitely better too. Journalists who have a great understanding of the game and provide smart and informed opinions. Meanwhile Australian sport media has ex-players who can't speak or people like 'Robbo'...

They can stick their sports marketing up their high fivin' mother ******* arses...

For all the glitz and cheese - and the games having more advertising than an ad break on Foxtel - I do like that the NFL has resisted putting advertising on their team jerseys and that the NBA had up until now also resisted it. As it stands the NBA sponsorships are fairly subtle. Compare that to the NRL in Australia where the players look like walking billboards with there being front sponsors, back of jersey sponsors, shorts sponsors, shoulder sponsors etc etc.

The NBA has issues (as every sport does) but I find their off-season/overall nature of player transaction/salary cap to be both fascinating and awesome. I hope the AFL continues to progress closer to their model. The media coverage is infinitely better too. Journalists who have a great understanding of the game and provide smart and informed opinions. Meanwhile Australian sport media has ex-players who can't speak or people like 'Robbo'...

Have you heard Jeff Van Gundy commentate? So entertaining. Chauncey Billups is extremely intelligent and gives a great pre-game analysis, Jalen Rose not as good but much better than anything we have. All have interesting personalities

Have you heard Jeff Van Gundy commentate? So entertaining. Chauncey Billups is extremely intelligent and gives a great pre-game analysis, Jalen Rose not as good but much better than anything we have. All have interesting personalities

Big fan of JVG. I actually prefer the local media over the national media most of the time. I'm an OKC fan, and listening to the journalists covering the beat of the team is brilliant.

The insanity of the past two NBA off-seasons has created so much more interest in the game, too. The AFL should be hoping for something similar.

Logged in just to like.:thumbsu:

Bestest marketing, I would equate to 'loudest s**t talker'. FFS, someone help us if we adopt more of this style over actual substance.

Why is this on the Hawks board and not in Lethals or somewhere on the MB? Sorry if I've missed something.

It sure is going to be a long offseason I spose.

Logged in just to like.:thumbsu:

Bestest marketing, I would equate to 'loudest s**t talker'. FFS, someone help us if we adopt more of this style over actual substance.

Why is this on the Hawks board and not in Lethals or somewhere on the MB? Sorry if I've missed something.

It sure is going to be a long offseason I spose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back