US Sports

Remove this Banner Ad

Hockey is good.
I see why people like basketball. Although the mid-season trading of the leagues best players is ridiculous.
The rest ******* suck.
UFC is good too sorry.

Hockey is good.
I see why people like basketball. Although the mid-season trading of the leagues best players is ridiculous.
The rest ******* suck.
UFC is good too sorry.

The game of basketball is fantastic. It's everything else attached to it that's crap. Teams such as Cleveland went into the season with a roster that was barely recognizable at season's end. Way too much trading takes place.

Also, to paint a picture, the most valuable player didn't win the MVP, the coach of the year got sacked, and the rookie of the year technically wasn't a rookie. NBA is a bigger lunatic asylum than the AFL.

NFL is my favourite , long suffering Bills fan since the early 90s . Can’t get enough of it. Watch as many games as I can .

The sport that surprised me the most watching live was Ice Hockey . All action and just a great night out .

Follow all their other codes and colleges as well

Just can't get into NFL. Takes too long to get through a game. Painful to watch. Not understanding the rules doesn't help, though. I mean, WTF is a first down? I assume it is like a first tackle but has to be 10yds minimum and you get to keep possession, otherwise you lose it. I am probably way off, though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back