Politics USA Elections 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Germany: We've been going through each of those as well and those numbers that we got that Ms. Mitchell was just saying, they're not accurate. Every one we've been through, are people that lived in Georgia, moved to a different state, but then moved back to Georgia legitimately. And in many cases

Trump: How many people do that? They moved out and then they said, "Ah, to hell with it I'll move back." You know, it doesn't sound like a very normal ... you mean, they moved out, and what, they missed it so much that they wanted to move back in? It's crazy.

Germany: This is they moved back in years ago. This was not like something just before the election. So there's something about that data that, it's just not accurate.
:$

Waiting for him to bring up the koalas. And hats. They make hats out of koalas, did you know? Everybody knows that.
Oh my the next part of that convo you quoted is even better.

Trump: Oh this isn't social media. This is Trump media. It's not social media. It's really not it's not social media. I don't care about social media. I couldn't care less. Social media is Big Tech. Big Tech is on your side. I don't even know why you have a side, because you should want to have an accurate election. And you're a Republican.

Raffensperger: We believe that we do have an accurate election.

Trump: No, no you don't. No, no you don't. You don't have. Not even close. You're off by hundreds of thousands of votes. And just on the small numbers, you're off on these numbers and these numbers can't be just — well, why wont? — Okay. So you sent us into Cobb County for signature verification, right? You sent us into Cobb County, which we didn't want to go into. And you said it would be open to the public. And we could have our - So we had our experts there they weren't allowed into the room. But we didn't want Cobb County. We wanted Fulton County. And you wouldn't give it to us. Now, why aren't we doing signature — and why can't it be open to the public?

Holy s**t he has completely lost it.

1609835457452.png

<<< Ten ex-Pentagon chiefs including heavyweight Dick Cheney have delivered a massive smackdown to Donald Trump, telling him the time to question election results is over.
The extraordinary rebuke was delivered in a stinging opinion piece published in The Washington Post, by the former defence secretaries including two who worked for Trump.
Bush administration defence secretary Dick Cheney was among those behind the article, which tells Trump and other Republicans to back off from their unfounded claims of ballot box fraud.
The Post piece’s authors include former Trump appointees Jim Mattis and Mark T Esper, and every living Pentagon chief dating back to Cheney, who served under the late President George HW Bush and was George W Bush’s vice president.
It was published on Sunday evening ahead of an expected challenge on Wednesday to the US Electoral College’s formal vote certification of President-elect Joe Biden’s victory.
Despite Trump’s repeated failed attempts to overturn the election results in court challenges, Republican efforts continue and concern has been high that he might call on the military to keep him in office.
“Our elections have occurred,” the article says. “Recounts and audits have been conducted. “Appropriate challenges have been addressed by the courts. Governors have certified the results. And the electoral college has voted.
“The time for questioning the results has passed; the time for the formal counting of the electoral college votes, as prescribed in the Constitution and statute, has arrived.”>>>
You can't listen to anything Cheney says about elections, the theiving campaigner.

<<<

And you are going to find that they are — which is totally illegal, it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know what they did and you're not reporting it. That's a criminal, that's a criminal offense. And you can't let that happen. That's a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that's a big risk. But they are shredding ballots, in my opinion, based on what I've heard. And they are removing machinery and they're moving it as fast as they can, both of which are criminal finds. And you can't let it happen and you are letting it happen. You know, I mean, I'm notifying you that you're letting it happen. So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have because we won the state.>>>

<<<
Oh, I don't know, look Brad. I got to get ... I have to find 12,000 votes and I have them times a lot. And therefore, I won the state. That's before we go to the next step, which is in the process of right now. You know, and I watched you this morning and you said, uh, well, there was no criminality.

But I mean, all of this stuff is very dangerous stuff. When you talk about no criminality, I think it's very dangerous for you to say that.>>>>

<<<<No, they were 100 percent for Biden. 100 percent. There wasn't a Trump vote in the whole group. Why don't you want to find this, Ryan? What's wrong with you? I heard your lawyer is very difficult, actually, but I'm sure you're a good lawyer. You have a nice last name.>>>

<<<
Germany: Well, that's not the case sir. There are things that you guys are entitled to get. And there's things that under the law, we are not allowed to give out.

Trump: Well, you have to. Well, under the law you're not allowed to give faulty election results, OK? You're not allowed to do that. And that's what you done. This is a faulty election result. And honestly, this should go very fast.>>>>

Theres a few

If you want the context its there above so there can be no confusion.

I mean my unbridled optimism is clearly showing here, as theres not a fuq}%# trump fan alive INCLUDING trump who has ever read anything that long. But hey one can shoot for the moon and if he misses well its out to the stars - and if you are a star they let you.... well you know.....
I don't believe anything that was said by Trump could be deemed as illegal in court ...however you seem to blindly accept what Rafensberger and Germany say as if they are incapable of telling a mistruth...

I don't believe anything that was said by Trump could be deemed as illegal in court ...however you seem to blindly accept what Rafensberger and Germany say as if they are incapable of telling a mistruth...

Do you find any of what Trump says as misleading or not ethical?

He is encouraging them to falsify election results and threatening them with negative consequences if they don’t.

Courts don’t look at individual words. They will look at intent, context.

The intent was to fix the election in Trump’s favour. That’s obvious.

Is that your considered legal opinion?

Because theres a few actual lawyers seem to think its clearly actionable

and im not talking about donalds “i bought them from wish” lawyers

You can use the Giphy button to add Gifs :)

View attachment 1036084
:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

I thought I wouldn't need anymore popcorn after Biden is inaugurated but after reading this only slightly tongue in cheek article about Trumps future options, I'm thinking I will need to upsize my popcorn machine.

https://www.citywatchla.com/index.php/cw/important-reads/20987-trump-the-final-daze

Thought this one was on the ball

The Madness of King Donald?
Out of office, deprived of his entourage of some 700 minders (who clean up everything from his rape lawsuits to his obstructions of justice), Trump will increasingly sound like a delirious old man losing his grip on reality.

Imagine what the world would think of Trump if he wore old clothes and said the things he says while feeding pigeons in Central Park.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too many things to list that he has done that would be construed as illegal in court, fortunately someone made a video about it for people to enjoy.

Funny how Trump only wants to find the numbers to flip the state though, even says find one more than Biden. Doesn't want all the "illegal" votes overturned.

They should impeach him again. Then he has the title of being a twice impeached shamble of a President.

Hilariously, Trumps reign as President is going to last less time than McCain was a POW. Let that sink in.

Glorious end to the term for Mango Mussolini.

Rev. Raphael Warnock has declared victory.

Looks like Dems are taking the Senate.

Oh boy 2021 is going to be bad for the Repubs...
But good for the rest of the world.

Tomorrow will be an interesting day to be at the White House when Biden gets certified as President elect, Georgia confirms the two Democrats win the Senate run offs and the Republicans then lose control of both houses and the Presidency all at the same time.

Stand back - toys will be flying out of the cot!!

Absolute shitshow over in the USA. US Capital locked down, people have broken into the chamber, people waving confederate and Nazi flags and doing salutes.

One halfwit saying "Trump won the election".
1609965160572.png

Purely domestic terrorism. Can't wait to hear the Trumptards defend this.

Absolute shitshow over in the USA. US Capital locked down, people have broken into the chamber, people waving confederate and Nazi flags and doing salutes.

One halfwit saying "Trump won the election".
View attachment 1036746

Purely domestic terrorism. Can't wait to hear the Trumptards defend this.
They already went with "ANTIFA does terror all the time, so it's OK for us to invade DC"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back