Politics USA Elections 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

O
nice graphic - kinda deliberately ignores the fact that there was 2,243 drone strikes in the first two years of the Trump presidency, compared with 1,878 in Mr Obama's eight years in office.

Trump’s assassination of Soleimani and economic war against Iran

Trump’s attack on Syrian government forces.

Trump’s coup against Bolivia

Trump’s attempted coup against Venezuela

And the real kicker Africa. It’s assumed Trump has deployed more Special Forces to Africa than Obama, although it remains classified. It’s a shadow war. It’s estimated Trump has troops in 22 African countries.

Along his dramatic escalation of drones, airstrikes, wars in Afghanistan and Yemen, etc

It’s hilarious how Trumpists try to make out that’s he’s a pacifist

trump.jpeg
you sure about that?

putin might be pm of australia next year

i might be wrong
kranky, You're a political genius! take the half win and be happy, i'm in a good mood today.

On a serious note, I've been thinking.....crickets.....no need to be upset over this stuff, we need a more chilled approach to our arguing.

are you sure about this? let see what happens...don't watch the ABC.
Yes, I am sure that Sidney Powell just got dumped from the legal team.

Less than a week after she was spreading her conspiracy nonsense at the Trump campaign's bizare press conference as a member of his "star legal team", the campaign released a statement that said "Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own. She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity."

I waited until Monday, just like you said, and instead of the kraken being released, instead of biblical level destruction being unleashed, she got fired.

You have been duped by a bunch of con artists.

Yes, I am sure that Sidney Powell just got dumped from the legal team.

Less than a week after she was spreading her conspiracy nonsense at the Trump campaign's bizare press conference as a member of his "star legal team", the campaign released a statement that said "Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own. She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity."

I waited until Monday, just like you said, and instead of the kraken being released, instead of biblical level destruction being unleashed, she got fired.

You have been duped by a bunch of con artists.
I said Monday or Tuesday to be exact. I admit that they need to get a move on with this evidence. People are getting frustrated.....

I have not been conned as it has not cost me anything as a spectator. Wanting trump to win is not falling for a con....big difference.

I said Monday or Tuesday to be exact. I admit that they need to get a move on with this evidence. People are getting frustrated.....

I have not been conned as it has not cost me anything as a spectator. Wanting trump to win is not falling for a con....big difference.

The fact that you think there is even any doubt about the election result proves that you’ve been conned. It will end up around 8 million vote loss.

If the big evidence is coming out on Monday or Tuesday, as you said, why did she get sacked on Sunday night?

You have been conned because you believe that there is actually any evidence to the claims these charlatans are making. There is a difference between wanting Trump to win and believing that any of this parade of nonsense that he and his legal team have been pushing has any sort of grounding in reality.

If the big evidence is coming out on Monday or Tuesday, as you said, why did she get sacked on Sunday night?

You have been conned because you believe that there is actually any evidence to the claims these charlatans are making. There is a difference between wanting Trump to win and believing that any of this parade of nonsense that he and his legal team have been pushing has any sort of grounding in reality.
sorry, that doesn't stick, as much as you would like it to..it just doesn't. Now if you're still upset take a pain killer and see the doctor in the morning.

The fact that you think there is even any doubt about the election result proves that you’ve been conned. It will end up around 8 million vote loss.
" Sorry, that doesn't stick, as much as you would like it to..it just doesn't. Now if you're still upset take a pain killer and see the doctor in the morning"."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wanting a person to win who is obviously trying to steal an election regardless of policies would suggest you are either a terrible person or someone who has been conned.

Wanting a person to win who is obviously trying to steal an election regardless of policies would suggest you are either a terrible person or someone who has been conned.
rotfl. oh the hypocrisy......says a person who supports the left.......

I support conservative thinking. support positive people, not negative leftist vomit.

That's like saying you've been conned for supporting Geelong because you didn't win the flag this year. oh that hurts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back