USA Mid Term elections in November

Remove this Banner Ad

Fact Check: This is an opinion piece

View attachment 1550782

Some useful reading below

View attachment 1550783
View attachment 1550784
If you read thr article it states his own lies:
"That’s why, he tells us, he worked so hard in high school and was admitted to the Naval Academy, started college at the historically black Delaware State University, then moved to the University of Delaware, where he got three undergraduate degrees.

Three degrees and four Pinocchios!"

And he has his stupid Amtrak story thats false and the other day didn't he say he knew the guy that invented the polio vaccine despite being like 3 when thay guy passed.

Anyone else bold enough to post a prediction for tomorrow?
GOP comfortably take the house, Senate will be decided by a run-off in Georgia.

Trump to take a lap of honour for doing little to nothing misreading the midterms to foolishly announce his primary intentions and Joe can't find the bathroom.

GOP comfortably take the house, Senate will be decided by a run-off in Georgia.

Trump to take a lap of honour for doing little to nothing misreading the midterms to foolishly announce his primary intentions and Joe can't find the bathroom.
Is that a Pennsylvania hold or a Nevada flip?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you read thr article it states his own lies:
"That’s why, he tells us, he worked so hard in high school and was admitted to the Naval Academy, started college at the historically black Delaware State University, then moved to the University of Delaware, where he got three undergraduate degrees.

Three degrees and four Pinocchios!"

And he has his stupid Amtrak story thats false and the other day didn't he say he knew the guy that invented the polio vaccine despite being like 3 when thay guy passed.
Hey go easy on him, his eldest son was killed in Iraq :'(

They are bidens own words, he has stated that story and and its false. But don't let the truth get in the way of you trying to score points. Thats the democrat way.
The opinion that the election has been stolen is passed off (and accepted) as fact by Trump Republicans. That's how gullible they are.

I reckon its going republican. But this is your prediction. Was just wondering what way you where getting to the runoff decider of 50R-49D
Fair - I start with a result and consider workin out my arithmatic later. Either way, my gamble is everyone will be holding their breath and be dissappointed not to have an overall result on both on the night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back