Game Day USA Potus Election 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have been deplatforming people on the other side for ages. Its nothing new. That's why all this whinging about Trump losing his account leaves me a bit meh. He tried to start an uprising that could be seen as a direct threat to their business model - ie a destabilised US would lower Twitter's profits. They didn't deplatform him thru all the same bullshit he said for 5 years. Even before the 2016 election he was saying "If we lose its rigged."

The left is disadvantaged by social media apparently. Here's a sociologist with some proof:

I’m meh about Trump as well...except I enjoyed the shitstorms he’d start. The people that get sucked into a keyboard war by him I find hilarious.

It’s the enormous power these tech companies have that concern me.

I’m meh about Trump as well...except I enjoyed the shitstorms he’d start. The people that get sucked into a keyboard war by him I find hilarious.

It’s the enormous power these tech companies have that concern me.
They will be challenging nations for statehood soon enough.

I'm stunned that the Democrats managed to win the election.

That’s because you’re not smart enough to realise you’ve been fed info by grifters, idiots and dont have the skills to filter it.

Bear in mind that every single poster who wanted Trump gone has very tempered expectations and acknowkedges the deep corrupt flaws of the dems.

So Biden has signed an EO to allow men to pretend they are women so they can participate in women’s sport.

Sound legit and very fair for girls/women who are biologically weaker.

This will do wonders for the girls and women of the world aspiring to achieve greatness in their given sport.

Biden saving the world one Executive Order at a time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So Biden has signed an EO to allow men to pretend they are women so they can participate in women’s sport.

Sound legit and very fair for girls/women who are biologically weaker.

This will do wonders for the girls and women of the world aspiring to achieve greatness in their given sport.

Biden saving the world one Executive Order at a time.

Can you point to the exact language in the EO that does what you claim it does?

By blocking, you mean demanding more than a one off $600 cheque and demanding that unemployment benefits be extended.

The only people 'blocking' anything were the GOP refusing to give people any more than a pittance. I'm not going to sit there and throw shade at people who made some pretty damn reasonable and humane demands and recognised that it was a situation that could bring actual benefit to people. How on earth people span that into 'the Dems are at fault' (even Bernie) when, having read their proposed relief plan I saw nothing I would object to and some really good initiatives, when it was the other party refusing to freakin' give unemployment benefits to people during a massive job losing pandemic, is beyond me.

But we've discussed that way up the thread. I'm not going to repeat ad nauseum.

I would love all of those things too. What the myopic people like yourself clinging to their political team sport seem to fail to acknowledge is that just because you give credit where it's due...doesn't necessarily mean that person or political actor is perfect or beyond criticism.

This is what an indoctrinated left thinking sounds like.

Keep watching CNN and The Project.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pin then down with facts.

Geez I’m a dunce from Australia and I’d be able to put up a better argument then that guy.. he clearly never read any of filings. find below.

was there a case who knows, as it never got to the discovery phase but there was certainly enough to warrant an investigation.

The Lin Wood one in Georgia was probably the most interesting, his first lawsuit was throw out because of standing, should’ve been filed before the election.
His second lawsuit, for the run offs were thrown out because of standing because the election hadn’t happened yet. Basically they didn’t want to rule whether the election was unconstitutional because rules implemented for covid.. which was most likely the case by the letter of the law.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wsj.com
By
Jess Bravin
and
Sadie Gurman
Updated Jan. 23, 2021

WASHINGTON—In his last weeks in office, former President Donald Trump considered moving to replace the acting attorney general with another official ready to pursue unsubstantiated claims of election fraud, and he pushed the Justice Department to ask the Supreme Court to invalidate President Biden’s victory, people familiar with the matter said.

Those efforts failed due to pushback from his own appointees in the Justice Department, who refused to file what they viewed as a legally baseless lawsuit in the Supreme Court. Later, other senior department officials threatened to resign en masse should Mr. Trump fire then-acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen, according to several people familiar with the discussions.

Senior department officials, including Mr. Rosen, former Attorney General William Barr and former acting Solicitor General Jeffrey Wall refused to file the Supreme Court case, concluding that there was no basis to challenge the election outcome and that the federal government had no legal interest in whether Mr. Trump or Mr. Biden won the presidency, some of these people said. White House Counsel Pat Cipollone and his deputy, Patrick Philbin, also opposed Mr. Trump’s idea, which was promoted by his outside attorneys, these people said.

“He wanted us, the United States, to sue one or more of the states directly in the Supreme Court,” a former administration official said. “The pressure got really intense” after a lawsuit Texas filed in the Supreme Court against four states Mr. Biden won was dismissed on Dec. 11, the official said. An outside lawyer working for Mr. Trump drafted a brief the then-president wanted the Justice Department to file, people familiar with the matter said, but officials refused.

This is what an indoctrinated left thinking sounds like.

Keep watching CNN and The Project.

Sh&t Thermanbun. how did you get indoctrinated as a leftard ? Did they shine lights in your eyes and make you quote Karl Marx for days on end without sleep ?Was CNN broadcasting subliminal messages while you watched ?
This conspiracy goes deeper than i thought !

wsj.com
By
Jess Bravin
and
Sadie Gurman
Updated Jan. 23, 2021

WASHINGTON—In his last weeks in office, former President Donald Trump considered moving to replace the acting attorney general with another official ready to pursue unsubstantiated claims of election fraud, and he pushed the Justice Department to ask the Supreme Court to invalidate President Biden’s victory, people familiar with the matter said.

Those efforts failed due to pushback from his own appointees in the Justice Department, who refused to file what they viewed as a legally baseless lawsuit in the Supreme Court. Later, other senior department officials threatened to resign en masse should Mr. Trump fire then-acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen, according to several people familiar with the discussions.

Senior department officials, including Mr. Rosen, former Attorney General William Barr and former acting Solicitor General Jeffrey Wall refused to file the Supreme Court case, concluding that there was no basis to challenge the election outcome and that the federal government had no legal interest in whether Mr. Trump or Mr. Biden won the presidency, some of these people said. White House Counsel Pat Cipollone and his deputy, Patrick Philbin, also opposed Mr. Trump’s idea, which was promoted by his outside attorneys, these people said.

“He wanted us, the United States, to sue one or more of the states directly in the Supreme Court,” a former administration official said. “The pressure got really intense” after a lawsuit Texas filed in the Supreme Court against four states Mr. Biden won was dismissed on Dec. 11, the official said. An outside lawyer working for Mr. Trump drafted a brief the then-president wanted the Justice Department to file, people familiar with the matter said, but officials refused.

Very much on brand

Sh&t Thermanbun. how did you get indoctrinated as a leftard ? Did they shine lights in your eyes and make you quote Karl Marx for days on end without sleep ?Was CNN broadcasting subliminal messages while you watched ?
This conspiracy goes deeper than i thought !

He used the word "leftard"! That's a sure sign that he is on to Themanbun and can see clearly the extent of his indoctrination.

I'm stunned that the Democrats managed to win the election.

They managed to not lose. In my opinion and from what I've observed, just enough conservative voters gave Biden the nod because they were sick of Trump's bullish!t. That is why there was not a blue wave up and down the ticket. They only wanted to get rid of Trump. Otherwise, they don't really support the progressive agenda.

Can you point to the exact language in the EO that does what you claim it does?

Also, an executive order only applies to the extent that the federal government has control of an issue. A president cannot sign an executive order that outlaws the designated hitter in baseball. Well, the president could sign that order, but MLB doesn't have to play by those rules. Any executive order around trans women and sport cannot override the rules set down by the peak body for that sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back