Game Day USA Potus Election 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, an executive order only applies to the extent that the federal government has control of an issue. A president cannot sign an executive order that outlaws the designated hitter in baseball. Well, the president could sign that order, but MLB doesn't have to play by those rules. Any executive order around trans women and sport cannot override the rules set down by the peak body for that sport.

Thanks for explaining how government works pretty much everywhere. The point is that Smoocher's interpretation is a complete load of horseshit and just echoes conservative echo chamber talking points. The executive order doesn't address sport specifically or even generally. It is an EO aimed at eliminating discrimination on the basis of sexuality or gender identity across the board. The only reference to sport in the whole document is the following:

"children should be able to learn without worrying about whether they will be denied access to the restroom, the locker room, or school sports."

Most sporting bodies like the Olympics and the college sports system in the US already have policies dealing with transgender athletes.

They managed to not lose. In my opinion and from what I've observed, just enough conservative voters gave Biden the nod because they were sick of Trump's bullish!t. That is why there was not a blue wave up and down the ticket. They only wanted to get rid of Trump. Otherwise, they don't really support the progressive agenda.

If you eliminate the effect in the US of the slightly less democratic features of their system whereby small state votes are worth vastly more than large state ones, the US electorate is far more progressive than their legislature would lead you to believe.

Biden won the popular vote by more than 7 million. The only bigger victory of the last six elections, in both total votes percentage margin, was Obama's first term. Democrats have now won the popular vote in 7 of the last 8 presidential polls.

The Democrats, despite losing 15 seats in the House, still won the aggregate ballot comfortably by 50.8% to 47.7%. That amounts to more than 5 million more votes for the Democrats.

The Senate is currently split 50/50 between Democrats and Republicans. Over the election cycle that elected all the current senators the Democrats have polled 26 million more votes than Republicans.

Sh&t Thermanbun. how did you get indoctrinated as a leftard ? Did they shine lights in your eyes and make you quote Karl Marx for days on end without sleep ?Was CNN broadcasting subliminal messages while you watched ?
This conspiracy goes deeper than i thought !

It was in the microchip from my childhood vaccinations, of course 😂

It’s a daytime show in the US with a bunch of hags that have somehow conned their way into the position where people care about what they think. It’s weird.

Not when you look about the modern world and study the average western person.

Spoon fed bovines everywhere.

My favourite part about that show is having Meghan McCain lecture people..

"She attended Columbia University, where she earned her bachelor's degree in art history........."

You don't need to tell me any more. It's another moron.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enough already. Election is over. Take it to the Politics Board.
Hey did you know that the third in line to be president has been in 5 Batman movies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back