Game Day USA Potus Election 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

Hahaha I was just about to post this.. well I guess the wheels are falling off, she can’t back up what’s she’s put forward in the press conference?

View attachment 1016904
So Rudy and Sidney deliver press conference together.

Nek minnit Sidney is not a member of the legal team.

Sweet ******* Jesus these people are certifiably moronic.

Again, I'm talking about mocking someone for an involuntary condition. Trump was utterly conscious of, and deliberate in all his actions that have received mocking. He himself is mean-spirited, and that's what he gets reflected back at him.

Normally I would agree, but Biden is going to be the chief and commander of the biggest military the world has ever seen. I think his mental state is very relevant. It’s not just Trump that thinks it’s an issue. Most people think it’s an issue, a lot of people that voted for him openly admit they voted for Harris not Biden.

I can’t think of a true leftest that likes Biden. In fact many of them are disgusted with the Democrats for rigging it so he’d be the democratic candidate.

Are you familiar with Biden’s history?

Still waiting for it to reach court before deciding it's bollocks?
It’s looking more and more like Bruce Francis and the * saga..
only difference is Powell and co weren’t leaking like a sieve to the media with their ‘bombshells’, they kept their information behind closed doors.

Normally I would agree, but Biden is going to be the chief and commander of the biggest military the world has ever seen. I think his mental state is very relevant. It’s not just Trump that thinks it’s an issue. Most people think it’s an issue, a lot of people that voted for him openly admit they voted for Harris not Biden.

I can’t think of a true leftest that likes Biden. In fact many of them are disgusted with the Democrats for rigging it so he’d be the democratic candidate.

A candidate that a "true leftist" likes would never get elected in the US. The electorate in the US had plenty of chances to evaluate Biden's mental state as you put it and still cast a record amount of votes for him and he will end up with over 80 million votes and win by more than 6 million votes. 77-year-old Biden may not be quite as sharp as 57-year-old Biden but the electorate has overwhelmingly said they prefer that to a delusional narcissist.

Do you have a source for your claim that people voted for Harris, not Biden?

Completely hypothetical but which candidate from the Democrat primaries do you think would have done better than Joe?

Well if a guy that plead guilty twice to lying to the FBI about his contacts with the Russian embassy and was acting as an unregistered foreign agent for the Erdogan regime is standing by her....
In fairness Sidney did manage to prove in court that story was bollax, she basically proved McCabe lied to prosecute Flynn.
So it’s no wonder he’s standing behind her.

Anita Hill had to quit her job working for Clarence Thomas because of how bad the sexual harassment was. When Thomas was being put up to sit in the Supreme Court, the allegations of his sexual harassment became known during the Clarence Thomas confirmation hearings. Biden was chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Biden allowed Hill to be humiliated at the hearing. People might think this isn’t that big of a deal, but it shows the character of the man. He was chair and completely betrayed her, and worse (in terms of what type of president he’ll be) he completely lost control and allowed other senators to degrade her...on national tv mind you.

Anita Hill didn’t want to go public, she went to the FBI and just wanted the senate to take what he had done to her into account. The FBI leaked her statement to the media.

Biden was and is a spineless weasel. At one stage a Republican senator told Biden to sit down after Biden objected to something that was said. Biden obeyed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never said his mental state wasn't relevant. Nor have I ever stated that I like him. I'm just pointing out that it's pretty mean-spirited, and completely unnecessary to mock a person for having an involuntary condition. It's possible to criticise how he handles the Presidency without sinking to those levels. As human beings, we owe it to each other to do better.

A candidate that a "true leftist" likes would never get elected in the US. The electorate in the US had plenty of chances to evaluate Biden's mental state as you put it and still cast a record amount of votes for him and he will end up with over 80 million votes and win by more than 6 million votes. 77-year-old Biden may not be quite as sharp as 57-year-old Biden but the electorate has overwhelmingly said they prefer that to a delusional narcissist.

Do you have a source for your claim that people voted for Harris, not Biden?

Completely hypothetical but which candidate from the Democrat primaries do you think would have done better than Joe?

Tulsi Gabbard

I never said his mental state wasn't relevant. Nor have I ever stated that I like him. I'm just pointing out that it's pretty mean-spirited, and completely unnecessary to mock a person for having an involuntary condition. It's possible to criticise how he handles the Presidency without sinking to those levels. As human beings, we can do better.

Trump obviously has mental illness. Is it ok to mock him?

In fairness Sidney did manage to prove in court that story was bollax, she basically proved McCabe lied to prosecute Flynn.
So it’s no wonder he’s standing behind her.

She orchestrated a political fix with Barr and Trump. There is no doubt that Flynn lied to the FBI and the VP about his contacts with the Russians.

Trump obviously has mental illness. Is it ok to mock him?

No, it isn't okay to mock what is very likely a mental illness. And I think you'll find that I haven't. In fact, I spent a great deal of posts on here a few pages back trying to convince another poster on here that I don't hate him, precisely because he's a narcissist, and therefore not worth feeding energy into. My feelings about him as a person are completely ambivalent.

It's totally fair play though to point out and criticise his aggressive rhetoric and incompetence as a President.

Tulsi was blocked by the Dems after she bodied Harris in the first debate. She killed their favourite candidate and then they changed the rules so she couldn’t debate. After the first debate she was the most googled candidate because people liked her. Then for some strange reason she wasn’t showing up on Google searches anymore.

Most leftists like Bernie the most, but look what the Dems did to him.

Now they have the puppet Biden and their preferred candidate as VP

And by the way 7577969923 you asked me who I thought would do a better job then Joe, not who the leftist would want

Last edited:
Tulsi was blocked by the Dems after she bodied Harris in the first debate. She killed their favourite candidate and then they changed the rules so so couldn’t debate. After the first debate she was the most googled candidate because people liked her. Then for some strange reason she wasn’t showing up on Google searches anymore.

Most leftists like Bernie the most, but look what the Dems did to him.

Now they have the puppet Biden and their preferred candidate as VP

The Dems didn't really do anything to Bernie. He got well beaten in the Primary. It wasn't some corporate Democrat plot, it was mainly working-class black people.

She orchestrated a political fix with Barr and Trump. There is no doubt that Flynn lied to the FBI and the VP about his contacts with the Russians.
Now youre talking conspiracies...

But the evidence simply isn’t there, McCabe and Strzok didn’t find anything wrong with his conduct and then proceeded to entrap him..

Flynn crime, was to try and normalise relations with another nuclear power.. this is after the pentagon had just signed off on a trillion dollar nuke deal.. money money money.

No, it isn't okay to mock what is very likely a mental illness. And I think you'll find that I haven't. In fact, I spent a great deal of posts on here a few pages back trying to convince another poster on here that I don't hate him, precisely because he's a narcissist, and therefore not worth feeding energy into. My feelings about him as a person are completely ambivalent.

It's totally fair play though to point out and criticise his aggressive rhetoric and incompetence as a President.
Can I put up my hand and say my conscience is clear and I will mock both and any other war criminal in waiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back