Game Day USA Potus Election 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dems didn't really do anything to Bernie. He got well beaten in the Primary. It wasn't some corporate Democrat plot, it was mainly working-class black people.
Wasserman Schultz quit because of it.
Donna Admitted it..

Hell even the DNC defended a lawsuit claiming the people already knew the primaries are rigged..

Now youre talking conspiracies...

But the evidence simply isn’t there, McCabe and Strzok didn’t find anything wrong with his conduct and then proceeded to entrap him..

Flynn crime, was to try and normalise relations with another nuclear power.. this is after the pentagon had just signed off on a trillion dollar nuke deal.. money money money.

They did not entrap him, they asked him about his contact with the Russian embassy and he lied. Flynn himself admitted twice under oath that he lied.

They did not entrap him, they asked him about his contact with the Russian embassy and he lied. Flynn himself admitted twice under oath that he lied.
They when after him with the logan act..

I actually feel sorry for Gen Flynn, I believe he thought he was doing the right thing by America and got thrown to the wolves.

Wasserman Schultz quit because of it.
Donna Admitted it..

Hell even the DNC defended a lawsuit claiming the people already knew the primaries are rigged..

I was referring to 2020.

There is no doubt that in 2016 the DNC had decided to coronate Hillary and she received favourable treatment in terms of endorsements and fundraising etc. notwithstanding that she still won the primary. In fact, some argue Bernie in some ways benefited from the Hillary favouritism as it cleared the field of mainstream candidates that could have been a threat.

I agree that the DNC had a clearly preferred outcome in 2016. That doesn't equate to rigged.

They when after him with the logan act..

I actually feel sorry for Gen Flynn, I believe he thought he was doing the right thing by America and got thrown to the wolves.

The Logan Act hasn't been used for years.

Your post begs the question; if he thought he was doing the right thing why lie about it?

It is a very basic principle in all justice systems. When you are under oath you must tell the truth. When you are the National Security Advisor in the USA you can't lie to the FBI about your contacts with a hostile foreign power. That is fundamental.

Flynn is extremely lucky he is not in federal prison.

I was referring to 2020.

There is no doubt that in 2016 the DNC had decided to coronate Hillary and she received favourable treatment in terms of endorsements and fundraising etc. notwithstanding that she still won the primary. In fact, some argue Bernie in some ways benefited from the Hillary favouritism as it cleared the field of mainstream candidates that could have been a threat.

I agree that the DNC had a clearly preferred outcome in 2016. That doesn't equate to rigged.
You’re assuming that they learnt anything.. I sit on the other side of the fence and think they doubled down on the strategy.
My belief comes from there was never any self reflection, they ran with the Russia Russia Russia narrative rather then facing up to the fact that they lost to a failed reality star almost twice..

You’re assuming that they learnt anything.. I sit on the other side of the fence and think they doubled down on the strategy.
My belief comes from there was never any self reflection, they ran with the Russia Russia Russia narrative rather then facing up to the fact that they lost to a failed reality star almost twice..

Maybe they weren't as reflective as they should have been after Clinton's loss but the idea they went with Russia, Russia, Russia is simplistic, naive, and mostly wrong.

In reality, they haven't come anywhere close to losing this election. Over 6 million margin in the popular vote and a solid EC win.

The Logan Act hasn't been used for years.

Your post begs the question; if he thought he was doing the right thing why lie about it?

It is a very basic principle in all justice systems. When you are under oath you must tell the truth. When you are the National Security Advisor in the USA you can't lie to the FBI about your contacts with a hostile foreign power. That is fundamental.

Flynn is extremely lucky he is not in federal prison.

Gen Flynn, who worked in counter insurgency, whos work in successfully fighting Islamic terrorism, around the world, which lead to direct confrontation with the Obama administration about arming rebel groups in syira.

Goes off to work with Russia and Turkey because??? He wanted to make money?
Closet Commie? what’s your angle here?

Maybe they weren't as reflective as they should have been after Clinton's loss but the idea they went with Russia, Russia, Russia is simplistic, naive, and mostly wrong.

In reality, they haven't come anywhere close to losing this election. Over 6 million margin in the popular vote and a solid EC win.
I know it’s hard to believe but Wikileaks changed the election, a simple couple of person team took on the mighty US media empire and won. They used Clinton and Podesta own words against them..

There was no connection between Wikileaks and Russia. It was a leak not a hack. This has all come out in court cases already. Read up in the Wikileaks thread..

And there was no connection between the Trump campaign and Wikileaks. Roger Stone admitted in in court.

This isn’t Russian disinformation campaign...

🤣 I dislike Trump more than most. I, also, dislike reality shows more than most. However, one thing I won’t accuse Trump of is being a “failed reality star”. If anything, I believe he is/was the most successful reality star this side of the Kardy gang.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Gen Flynn, who worked in counter insurgency, whos work in successfully fighting Islamic terrorism, around the world, which lead to direct confrontation with the Obama administration about arming rebel groups in syira.

Goes off to work with Russia and Turkey because??? He wanted to make money?
Closet Commie? what’s your angle here?

Cosying up to Putin and Erdogan is not a good look for someone like Flynn but not a crime of itself. Failing to register as a foreign agent and lying to the FBI are serious crimes though and Flynn was guilty of both of them.

Flynn's ego was his downfall under Obama and seems to have been a key issue the second time around.

🤣 I dislike Trump more than most. I, also, dislike reality shows more than most. However, one thing I won’t accuse Trump of is being a “failed reality star”. If anything, I believe he is/was the most successful reality star this side of the Kardy gang.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hahahaha well I am talking when he got fired from the network before he entered his current reality show in the White House..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it’s hard to believe but Wikileaks changed the election, a simple couple of person team took on the mighty US media empire and won. They used Clinton and Podesta own words against them..

There was no connection between Wikileaks and Russia. It was a leak not a hack. This has all come out in court cases already. Read up in the Wikileaks thread..

And there was no connection between the Trump campaign and Wikileaks. Roger Stone admitted in in court.

This isn’t Russian disinformation campaign...

Which court cases have it come out in?

Neither Wikileaks nor Roger Stone is not a reliable witness to anything.

Those leaks had some impact. I think Comey's decision to reopen the server investigation and make it public two weeks out had some impact, and you can't ignore the fact that Hillary was a terrible campaigner with breathtaking hubris. I mean who on earth thought it was a good idea for her to visit Texas, a state she was never going to win, in the week before the election and to completely ignore the rust belt?

In an election that was swung by only 78k votes in those three rustbelt states, it is impossible to point to any one thing and say that was the decisive factor.

There absolutely was Russian interference though.

Which court cases have it come out in?

Neither Wikileaks nor Roger Stone is not a reliable witness to anything.

Those leaks had some impact. I think Comey's decision to reopen the server investigation and make it public two weeks out had some impact, and you can't ignore the fact that Hillary was a terrible campaigner with breathtaking hubris. I mean who on earth thought it was a good idea for her to visit Texas, a state she was never going to win, in the week before the election and to completely ignore the rust belt?

In an election that was swung by only 78k votes in those three rustbelt states, it is impossible to point to any one thing and say that was the decisive factor.

There absolutely was Russian interference though.
Wikileaks is not a reliable source?
turn off your tv..

Birth of Russiagate

Veteran intelligence professionals for sanity..

Muller report findings

All of VIPs memos

Wikileaks is not a reliable source?
turn off your tv..

Birth of Russiagate

Veteran intelligence professionals for sanity..

All of VIPs memos

Julian Assange literally worked for the Russian State propaganda network.

I trust the things that Wikileaks has published. They are all source documents. I don't trust everything Assange and Wikileaks say. They are political operators with a problematic relationship with Russia.

Julian Assange literally worked for the Russian State propaganda network.

I trust the things that Wikileaks has published. They are all source documents. I don't trust everything Assange and Wikileaks say. They are political operators with a problematic relationship with Russia.

The articles I’ve posted are from this year... a hell of a lots happened from a two year old tech dirt smear piece..

Russiagate was a lie..
Aaron Maté is a good source on the issue.

It’s crazy how much the Dems leaned into the Russian interference thing after it was proven to be nothing substantial. Hillary even called Tulsi a Russian asset when they were trying to cut the legs out from under her. Tulsi is more patriotic then anyone else that ran and it’s not even close. That’ll teach her for running on wanting to end American regime change wars and not bending the knee to the DNC.

You do realise it is Trump Administration running the case to extradite Assange ? Trump had 4 years to call off the prosecution. After all our Julian tried to do for Trump too, ungrateful orange turnip.
Lol.

Trumps not a rational or consistent person but he is a populist. That was the basis of my comment. He's more likely to be inconsistent and irrational when he is backed into a corner too.

Whatever trump's envoy to Syria has done he has not committed treason. It is the only crime specifically set out in the Constitution and limits the offense of treason to only two types of conduct: (1) “levying war” against the United States; or (2) “adhering to [the] enemies [of the United States], giving them aid and comfort.”
It's some sort of court martial able offence he and it might be argued it's both of those things. Deliberately disobeying the CiC and keeping troops in the field against the wishes of the United States ( ie disobeying the president) could be considered adhering to the enemies of the US.

It's some sort of court martial able offence he and it might be argued it's both of those things. Deliberately disobeying the CiC and keeping troops in the field against the wishes of the United States ( ie disobeying the president) could be considered adhering to the enemies of the US.

It is a very specific charge and has been used very sparingly in the USA. Even when they have caught people spying for the Soviet Union they weren't charged with treason. The envoy was a civilian so it wouldn't be a court marshall for him but if military personnel were found to have directly disobeyed a direct order then absolutely they could face one.
It surprised me when I read about it (only after reading your comment) that it seems like this has gone straight through to the keeper without causing a fuss and the envoy certainly doesn't seem concerned at all that he may face legal peril. I suspect the answer lies in Trump's laziness, lack of attention to detail, and complete lack of follow up creating an environment where this could happen without anyone breaking any laws.

There's a bit more to the environment than planting trees obviously, but my point was to reinforce the general logic that when it comes to global warming on an overarching scale, doing something > doing nothing. And in light of that, screwed if I'm cutting Trump and his cronies a leave pass for simply turning their back on the issue.

Oh yeah, there is a lot more to it.

Biden claims he may end fracking and shale. But that may be cos he doesn't have a choice. He was VP when the shale bubble was inflated tho. It wasn't a great move environmentally. It was strategically tho cos the US military is dependent on oil. Right now shale is unviable and is projected to be for at least the next three months, probably significantly longer, unless some magical new tech has come along to make it cheaper.

That is why I think an invasion of Venezuela is a real possibility. The US needs oil independence. Especially with the rise of China.

One of the things he could try that would make a difference isn actually trying to make the US military less dependent on oil. What could possibly go wrong?

The oil industry and the alliance against action on global warming are very powerful in the US so Biden will face struggles there if he has the energy and integrity to stick with it. It's pretty much the same people that that drove the tea party to * up the original Obamacare. People associated with the Koch brothers when they were both alive.

And there is actuallt a chance Biden's labour policies may actually deliver the things Tef claims they won't. That would be a genuine surprise but I'd certainly welcome it.

So Sidney and Trump split ways..
she continues on asking for more of the maga money... :think:
This tap seems never ending, damn I might even start an Australian Maga fund, with a disclaimer 100% proceeds go to ‘other’ expenses.

7200FA4C-953A-45A7-BE5A-451D4376DB3B.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back