Play Nice USA President Donald Trump -Game On

Remove this Banner Ad

The whole family violence issue is squarely targeted at males only , it doesn't matter if a spouse is driving a man insane before he snaps it's always a mans fault.
Am I misunderstanding or in this post are you saying that there are justifications for committing domestic violence, one of which is if the spouse is 'driving the man insane?'

She referred to "undocumented" as citizens.
She hypotheitically used if "I" vote after this reference
Then asked will they deport "us" note she did not use the term "them", which allows me to draw the conclusion that the third person "if i vote" was referring to an "undocumented".

I would be interested in seeing what his response would be if the "undocumented" were likely to vote trump.

Different response you think?
As i said Obama could have worded his response better but it is clear to anyone who is prepared to use their brain that he is not encouraging non citizens to vote.

"When you vote you are a citizen yourself".

Anyone with clue knows that you can't vote if you are not a citizen. It is one hell of a reach to suggest that he is encouraging illegal activity. But thats never stopped twattersphere nimrods and fox newz wanchors from crying foul.

Am I misunderstanding or in this post are you saying that there are justifications for committing domestic violence, one of which is if the spouse is 'driving the man insane?'
No surprise.

Bloke is off the 10 meter platform and in to the shallow end.

Turn it around..why does a man hit his partner/wife? is it just mindless hatred of the women he ( usually ) lives with ? is it mental illness ? or is it (sometimes ) a mutual breakdown that ends with a man feeling cornered? i don't know, but i know one thing i wouldn't listen to the ABC or nine or ten view's on domestic violence either, the media's portrayal of men is one dimensional and hateful.

That's what happens when you're 15 years old and your biggest political influences are the reddit and 4chan.

Try harder , never seen either 4chan or reddit , my political influences are based on being raised by my Marxist-Leninist grandparents by my military experience while on service in Africa and by reading countless books on history and religion .

Based on what?

Did you watch anything of the election at all? i mean pre-election, all she did was say do you want this man at the controls of the nukes , do you trust this man with your daughters..on and on.

Did you watch anything of the election at all? i mean pre-election, all she did was say do you want this man at the controls of the nukes , do you trust this man with your daughters..on and on.
She totally played it wrong and underestimated the growing sentiment of the ignored working class, to whom Trump was pied-pipering. And didn't the masses suck it up. He pulled the ultimate con and soon enough they will see through his bullshit.

She totally played it wrong and underestimated the growing sentiment of the ignored working class, to whom Trump was pied-pipering. And didn't the masses suck it up. He pulled the ultimate con.

so who are you arguing with? ive been saying just that for post after post.

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so who are you arguing with? ive been saying just that for post after post.
I've been discussing different issues with you, specifically your overtly mysoginist and myopic geneder views. On Trump i think he is a turd and a lying campaigner and Clinton is a totally out of touch establishment cronie.

He already has said no to the TPP..

So he says. I'll believe it when it happens.

The whole family violence issue is squarely targeted at males only , it doesn't matter if a spouse is driving a man insane before he snaps it's always a mans fault.

WTF?

Are you serious. If you can't control yourself around your spouse you shouldn't be allowed to have one.

If your only reaction to things that drive you crazy is violence then you are either a campaigner or someone in serious need of help.

So he says. I'll believe it when it happens.

WTF?

Are you serious. If you can't control yourself around your spouse you shouldn't be allowed to have one.

If your only reaction to things that drive you crazy is violence then you are either a campaigner or someone in serious need of help.

My observations on domestic violence is based on info from a cop mate of mine ( 75% of his workload he reckons) his own view is as above from dealing with it day after day not from some fairyland imaginary place where all men are evil and all men are responsible for everything .

Turn it around..why does a man hit his partner/wife? is it just mindless hatred of the women he ( usually ) lives with ? is it mental illness ? or is it (sometimes ) a mutual breakdown that ends with a man feeling cornered? i don't know, but i know one thing i wouldn't listen to the ABC or nine or ten view's on domestic violence either, the media's portrayal of men is one dimensional and hateful.

Its cos he is a weak, gutless campaigner with no self control.

That is all.

My observations on domestic violence is based on info from a cop mate of mine ( 75% of his workload he reckons) his own view is as above from dealing with it day after day not from some fairyland imaginary place where all men are evil and all men are responsible for everything .
Does your 'cop mate' know anything about geo-politics? He could be Trump's secretary of state.

And this all men are evil stuff is literally a projection you've made up.

BTW That quote you have was originally made by a Nazi in Germany in ww2 Klang.

I dunno if you are aware of this but Australia went to war with the Nazis. We beat their armies and then helped drive them back across Europe. Then when they surrendered we executed their leaders.

When I see that quote I reach for my gun.

[QUOTE="Klang, post: 48172858, member: 140233]where all men are evil and all men are responsible for everything .[/QUOTE]
And herein lies a huge issue with such diacussions. Absolutes = no middle ground = round n round we go

BTW That quote you have was originally made by a Nazi in Germany in ww2 Klang.

I dunno if you are aware of this but Australia went to war with the Nazis. We beat their armies and then helped drive them back across Europe. Then when they surrendered we executed their leaders.

When I see that quote I reach for my gun.
Great catch.

Nazi poet laureate.

Im arguing on a football forum with you, so this is the first correct thing you've said in a while.

And I don't actually remember mentioning my education. Do you just assume everyone is smarter than you?

And you sir are correct this is a football forum i should remember that fact when speaking to the unwashed...joking, as i've outstayed my welcome i'll bid adieu , but i'll leave with this go check out politics from not either left or right but as 2 utterly corrupt unrepresentative bodies that have no issues with any human rights no ideals no goals than anything other than to line their ( and their children's) pockets at the expense of the freedom to think for yourself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back