Play Nice USA President Donald Trump -Game On

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah same here. One worthwhile thing Trump could do would be end that disaster. If we were serious about our military defence we'd spend that 10 billion bucks on drones and developing NBC weapons/wmds. Which is a horrible horrific idea.

any conflict; just parachute in Pauline Hansen & save the 10 billion.. They'll be surrendering in droves

Try harder , never seen either 4chan or reddit , my political influences are based on being raised by my Marxist-Leninist grandparents by my military experience while on service in Africa and by reading countless books on history and religion .

I don't know you from a bar of soap, but why do I picture you as a 16 yr old wearing camouflage clothes, with a gun fetish ?

Violent protests,
Fake mosque burnings
Fake name callings and burqua mockings
And the real disabled victim out of all this isnt the news reporter trump mocked, yes i think he mocked him, but the starring role in a live stream to facebook of four black supremicists tormenting a kid cos he was white screaming * trump...
And it was the 'right wing' that we all should be fearing right?

Jeebus if he cant control leaks now what will happen when he's inaugurated.

Look, it's a lot of fun, but BuzzFeed says in its intro: "The allegations are unverified, and the report contains errors."

But hey, let's publish them anyway.

Not sure how that works.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol i can just picture the smirk on Putins face, true or not i am going to sit back and enjoy Putin play Trump so hard it's not funny.

I take it you've been too busy today to catch up with the Russian prostitutes/golden showers/treasonous collaboration with FSB story?

Waaaaaay too busy (read: 3 hour lunch).

Will be interesting to see of Trump thinks he can wait this stuff out with braggadocio and aggressive tweets. Methinks that this stuff ain't going away any time soon, and is just going to grow. Of course, as he wrote the playbook of *Hird, he's just going to find ever more absurd ways to blame everyone but himself.

As much as I don't like Trump nor condone comments he's made during the election and his career, I don't actually find this one funny.

Seems a step too far, especially when at this stage is completely unsubstantiated.

Each to their own though. Carry on.

Of course, as he wrote the playbook of *Hird, he's just going to find ever more absurd ways to blame everyone but himself.

Anyone ever seen Hird and Trump in the same room...

This world has almost crossed the line into Sodom/Gemorrah territory.

Donald is our only hope. Be strong and eliminate 6 Billion people Donald (in an Ozone friendly manner).

Just to be clear - are we talking about Trump or *Albert here?
I saw on the internet that there is information implicating *Albert in that he paid a girl to pee on a bed at the Best Western Motel in Wagga where Carey once slept after a preseason session.

I saw on the internet that there is information implicating *Albert in that he paid a girl to pee on a bed at the Best Western Motel in Wagga where Carey once slept after a preseason session.

Yeah I saw that too - I think I read it on Bigfooty.

when i run for President, my campaign slogan will be,
"and you all thought it was bad now, wait until i am done with it"

You'd probably get through as well.

Happy Bday too BTW

Remove this Banner Ad

Back