Play Nice USA President Donald Trump -Game On

Remove this Banner Ad

You keep sniping people about being misled by biased or hysterical media. Are you just completely ignorant of the possibility that some are able to make an independent assessment of the facts they see in front of them?

Now I'm sniping people....ha. Wowsers. People can make their own minds up sure, it's funny
you use "facts" as the basis of hating Trump when nothing has happened at all to be so negative.

Hysterical drama queens that swallow anything media tells them are hard to change I guess.

I'm not 'upset' with Trump per se, but the man is dangerous and unfortunately the US voters (and especially, non-voters) have inadvertently made the world a more dangerous place.

Now I'm sniping people....ha. Wowsers. People can make their own minds up sure, it's funny
you use "facts" as the basis of hating Trump when nothing has happened at all to be so negative.

Hysterical drama queens that swallow anything media tells them are hard to change I guess.

I had almost forgotten your other tactic, cynical misquoting. Well done.

I had almost forgotten your other tactic, cynical misquoting. Well done.

Who said i was just talking about you?

Read back through the thread if you want further "facts" about hating Trump. Well done also of completely missing the point was making regarding hysterical opinion before letting time play out.

Who said i was just talking about you?

Read back through the thread if you want further "facts" about hating Trump. Well done also of completely missing the point was making regarding getting hysterical before letting time play out (Cue angry personally aggressive reply)

You quoted me, but claim to be talking about others?

Um, OK. I would have thought you understood the quote function by now.

25 years ago when i back packed Europe most people I met thought Australia was some sort of novelty backwater that was sooooo far away. I would get asked stupid q's about kangaroos in the streets, sharks at the beach etc. We were political nobodies on the international stage, we bothered no one, no one bothered us to put it simply. Then our dickhead politicians thought it would be cool to 'help out' our WWII allies with their 'problems' in the Middle East and Afghanistan. Mistake, we should have remained neutral, not get involved. What the * were we doing sending our soldiers over there to basically protect American oil interests and to fight the start of a never ending idialogical war. The way things have turned out is that now we have basically put a target on our heads, we are America's little bitch and everyone knows it. As a consequence of the upheaval that has resulted because of our involvement in other people's wars, we are obligated whether we like it or not as 'international citizens' to mop up some of this mess now. Just my opinion but we should have just remained low key about Iraq and Afghanistan and carried on with a politically neutral stance without needing to get involved.

You quoted me, but claim to be talking about others?

Um, OK. I would have thought you understood the quote function by now.

I'm talking about the topic, not just you personally. That's the idea isn't it, especially when you claim I've sniped others in a post to me, very hypocritical really....ha

I'm talking about the topic, not just you personally. That's the idea isn't it, especially when you claim I've sniped others in a post to me, very hypocritical really....ha

LOL dude, sometimes with you it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Nah, nothing he's done since he's been in office is near as hysterically bad as the media tries to suggest (successfully on many people).

Ha.....

I'm not pro-Trump at all. I'm just not automatically against him based on media propoganda.

I'd rather let him do his job and assess after that, than blindly take the bait of a biased media like many, probably you also, do.

You keep sniping people about being misled by biased or hysterical media. Are you just completely ignorant of the possibility that some are able to make an independent assessment of the facts they see in front of them?

Trump could jump off the rainbow warrior in front of 30 Japanese vessels loaded with harpoons and single handedly save the lives of 1000 dolphins and people would still whinge.

He can't win, will never be able to win with most of the haters, so why waste energy appeasing them.

It's one thing to say he's just following through on his promises but when those promises are poorly thought through that's another.

But hey, as long as he's doing what he said he would, right? Right?

What has he done that is wrong? Either legally or morally....

It's only idiots and I actually mean that, like you whose expectations are out of whack with the world you live in.

Whether it's in Indonesia with a Christian mayor, France (again), Germany on a daily basis... The list of countries goes on, they will never be loyal to us, their only loyalty is to some make believe being and fairy tales from 1600+ years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
25 years ago when i back packed Europe most people I met thought Australia was some sort of novelty backwater that was sooooo far away. I would get asked stupid q's about kangaroos in the streets, sharks at the beach etc. We were political nobodies on the international stage, we bothered no one, no one bothered us to put it simply. Then our dickhead politicians thought it would be cool to 'help out' our WWII allies with their 'problems' in the Middle East and Afghanistan. Mistake, we should have remained neutral, not get involved. What the **** were we doing sending our soldiers over there to basically protect American oil interests and to fight the start of a never ending idialogical war. The way things have turned out is that now we have basically put a target on our heads, we are America's little bitch and everyone knows it. As a consequence of the upheaval that has resulted because of our involvement in other people's wars, we are obligated whether we like it or not as 'international citizens' to mop up some of this mess now. Just my opinion but we should have just remained low key about Iraq and Afghanistan and carried on with a politically neutral stance without needing to get involved.
I never understood the how and why we got involved when our land means nothing to the Middle East.
We brown tongued the States into these wars because we're lead by pussies.

What does my head in about the uninformed public is no one ever questions 'the why' as to the Middle East came to its current state.
No one.

People want to come here because the West has ****ed their way of life beyond repair.

If we left them the * alone then maybe just maybe they'd figure out their own s**t and solve their own problems.

The private sector can't have that now can they.
Still need to blow s**t up goddamnit.

Trump could jump off the rainbow warrior in front of 30 Japanese vessels loaded with harpoons and single handedly save the lives of 1000 dolphins and people would still whinge.

He can't win, will never be able to win with most of the haters, so why waste energy appeasing them.

He'd have far fewer haters and more admirers if he did something as selfless and admirable as that, Arj.

Of course he can never appease all, it is a fact of life for anyone in public life. But there is probably sound basis for the higher level of antipathy for him, don't you think?

He'd have far fewer haters and more admirers if he did something as selfless and admirable as that, Arj.

Of course he can never appease all, it is a fact of life for anyone in public life. But there is probably sound basis for the higher level of antipathy for him, don't you think?

See, if it were based on anything he had done directly, then sure, that is a reaction or normal response to being wronged, but he hasn't wronged 99.9% of the people who bag him for not being presidential or statesman like and quite frankly I'm just sick of those who do nothing but feel aggrieved or express outrage over nothing.

He wants to build a wall to keep out Mexicans... Boohoo.

He doesn't want a few countries that harbour terrorists to have access to America... Boohoo.

He thinks Australia should look after it's own refugee problems as it's one of the most desolate (in terms of population) and wealthy nations on earth.... No s**t.

Honestly, people are just massive vaginas.

So when I stand up for Trump, it's not because I love him and wave the confederate flag at home, and blue white and red floggers with a Donald Trump - Our Mastermind banner, I'm standing up common sense and decency, which is what he should be afforded until he *s up... Which up until this point he hasn't.

Yeah it's amazing how Trump is being criticised for implementing policy his dickhead prior Presidents didn't.

ArjenTheGreat people have already made their mind up on Trump, all they see is hate rather than the merits of his decisions (so far at least).

It's funny too as Clinton was the other option, and still people whinge and moan....ha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha.....

I'm not pro-Trump at all. I'm just not automatically against him based on media propoganda.

I'd rather let him do his job and assess after that, than blindly take the bait of a biased media like many, probably you also, do.

Why do you assume I am just blindly taking media bait? This seems to be a default position of those who defend Trump, as if they are the only ones who can make an independent judgement and anyone who is critical of Trump is just being fed media bias. The reality is his job is one that you assess while he is doing it, not after.

I thought Clinton was an appalling candidate and Trump ran a very clever campaign. I also figured he might relent on a number of things once he was in power and realised the magnitude of what the role entails. Instead he has appointed a white supremacist as his chief advisor and has seemingly nominated people for key roles based on how much money they have put into Republican party or who they know, creating a great situation where he campaigned that he wouldn't allow lobbyists into government then has appointed a whole bunch into important positions.

He's been in power two weeks and has already approved a woefully under-prepared rain into Yemen which cost human lives (and the Pentagon then released a ten-year old video to justify the raid - how good is that?!), implemented a ham-fisted border protection strategy which is both unlawful and has no real factual basis in terms of preventing terrorism, instead just f***ing over a whole bunch of innocent people, repealed acts designed to ensure proper background checks on people with mental health issues buying guns and financial advisors acting in the best interests of their clients (both acts could certainly have been improved but did not need to be removed - that is regressive as hell) and for some reason wants to start needling Iran on twitter.

It is blindly obvious his end game is to make as much money as he can (both for him and his associates) while in power, regardless of how it actually affects the people he is serving. No wonder he seems so chummy with Putin.

Branson's account of the first time he met Trump was very interesting, and painted Trump as what many seem to think: that he is a narcissist who is motivated entirely by self-interest, holds grudges and is very thin-skinned. That's a dangerous combination for someone in his position.

But hey, maybe my daughter will be raped by a Syrian. Or maybe by the Paris terrorist born in Egypt and raised in the UAE - which he was very quick to mention on twitter this morning, seemingly oblivious to the fact neither are on the list (which was Obama's list and Trump had to blindly use it without reviewing and adding any other countries apparently, creating a situation where citizens of countries that haven't killed anyone in terrorist attacks on US soil are being banned from US soil to prevent terrorist attacks). But then he didn't mention a mosque being shot up two days earlier by a white supremacist? Although of course that couldn't have been terrorism because Muslims were the target; it must have just been a "lone wolf".

I just hope he can prevent another Bowling Green massacre. I'll just judge him after that I guess.

It's great to be like Tas and write a million words, most of which are just unsubstantiated opinion, but I'm not convinced Trump has done anything so morally or legally wrong so far to warrant the complete lack of respect or allow him to perform his role.

Judge him after he's finished, not now.

Obama was a joke, nice guy though. I have little doubt Trump will be better for Americans (those he serves, even it upsets us as Aust's etc) than the idiot types that preceded him which Clinton would have continued.

Last edited:
And when your daughter or wife is raped by some Syrian refugee who doesn't know any better, we'll still feel sorry you, I promise.

You can be anti terror and anti refugee despots in conjunction with being neutral to medium pro Trump.

People just aren't that intelligent and able to compartmentalise their lives and lack critical thinking and comprehension skills.

What an overreaction, I would have 5-10 conversations a week that other people would find uncomfortable. I love them. I love being told to **** off.

As for these refugees, they should be settled into houses of the people who want them. I would happily let in the Lankans, Pakistani and those from Bangers but others from countries we are actively at war with, it's lunacy to let them in, no matter what their struggle may be. So Iraq and Syria are a no from me, Iran is a 50/50, I would toss the cricket bat... Flats they go, roofs they get a roof.

So what if you're wife is raped by an Aussie, what's the difference

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

He tweets twenty times a day and worries about his old tv show
He gets into arguments with celebrities
He has appointed under qualified people into very important positions
He acts irrationally when it comes to sensitive global affairs
Last and most important he doesn't put his people at ease which is what a great leader does.

I'm not anti Trump as I'm all for the White House getting a shake up and he'll do less damage abroad then Clinton, but ffs he is shaking a few cages but the incorrect ones. Waste of a presidency it'll be.

It's great to be like Tas and write a million words, most of which are just unsubstantiated opinion, but I'm not convinced Trump has done anything so morally or legally wrong so far to warrant the complete lack of respect or allow him to perform his role

I actually didn't even mean to write that much, I just kept thinking of more and more things to write as I was going.

Judge him after he's finished, not now.

Not sure that's how politics work, but respect your right to do so.

Obama was a joke, nice guy though. I have little doubt Trump will be better for Americans (those he serves, even it upsets us as Aust's etc) than the idiot types that preceded him which Clinton would have continued.

Obama's tensure had plenty of negatives, but there is no doubt everything he did was motivated entirely by making things better for the people he was serving, and he did not act on self-interest. I just don't think you can say the same for Trump. The country will be better for the same types of people as he is though, that's for sure.

A total of 52 per cent of Americans are yearning for Mr Obama, found a survey from Public Policy Polling, while just 43 per cent are glad that Mr Trump is in the White House.

Furthermore, 40 per cent want the new President to be impeached, up from 35 per cent one week ago.

More than 500,000 people have also signed up to a petition by campaign group Impeach Trump Now on the basis that he has not taken a far enough step away from his real estate empire whilst in government.

Donald Trump 'could be impeached' over immigration ban

Mr Trump, despite winning the electoral college, lost the popular vote by close to three million votes and is already suffering the lowest popularity ratings in contemporary American history.

The low numbers come down to opposition to his policies.

Only a quarter of Americans (26 per cent) were in favour of the Muslim ban, the executive order which barred nearly all travellers from seven Muslim-majority countries for at least 90 days.

Another terror attack in Paris, gee I wonder who it was this time. Send them all back from the s**t holes they come from, ppl say it's our fault their countries are a ramble yeah of course it is becouse we love ppl getting thier heads cut off, blowing up train stations, schools, malls etc for *s sake

I actually didn't even mean to write that much, I just kept thinking of more and more things to write as I was going.

Not sure that's how politics work, but respect your right to do so.

Obama's tensure had plenty of negatives, but there is no doubt everything he did was motivated entirely by making things better for the people he was serving, and he did not act on self-interest. I just don't think you can say the same for Trump. The country will be better for the same types of people as he is though, that's for sure.

Motivated by doing better doesn't mean it's better. I'm motivated to fix my leaking Falcon gearbox, but I assure you it's placed in better hands than I.

Obama was terrible. I'm amazed people are outraged about Trump doing something, because that is a key reason Obama was hopeless and America is suffering because of it.

Write as much as you want, it's definitely worth reading i was just having a laugh.

In fact more smart opinion is required in this thread, as last few pages of mindless Trump hate has lowered the IQ quite a bit.

Last edited:
Another terror attack in Paris, gee I wonder who it was this time. Send them all back from the s**t holes they come from, ppl say it's our fault their countries are a ramble yeah of course it is becouse we love ppl getting thier heads cut off, blowing up train stations, schools, malls etc for ****s sake
Funny that Trump immediately tweeted about this attack, yet no tweet for the terror attack in Canada.

The difference is it is one thing to be the victim of an unavoidable crime, but it's on a totally different level when that crime was avoidable.

It was a s**t example I used, but nonetheless it made its point.

Not really you are ascribing rape to only refugees. rape, unfortunately it is something that occurs irrelevant of race.

"Avoidable" violence also occurs regardless of race.

My point is the rhetoric espoused serves no purpose other than further driving a wedge between races.

This generation thinks we are more educated and evolved than generation past, it's more likely humanity has regressed

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back