Play Nice USA President Donald Trump -Game On

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll change my username to Mundine then. He hates Austalia, yet lives and end enjoys the spoils of being here.

But oops, that will upset someone.

I'll make it Joe Average. That will still upset someone on what happened a century or so ago.

Sort of can't win anymore. These minority groups should be happy with the amazing conditions they have, but yep feel sorry for them etc, change the greater good for the minority.

Brilliant policy.

And of course when giving an alternate opinion you deserve personal attack like LTK gets away with far too often.

Mundine just thinks you shouldn't be here.

Hope Cunners is equally enthusiastic about his footy after a disappointing 2016.

Looks great and reports very positive.

Cue LTK angry quote.

I ...

Brilliant policy.

And of course when giving an alternate opinion you deserve a personal attack like LTK gets away with far too often.

6383e1d7ee2b426aeea43d0113c76f38ae06e3d0b0fc6f1d41c3c46f1eee7477.jpg

I'll change my username to Mundine then. He hates Austalia, yet lives and enjoys the spoils of being here.

But oops, that will upset someone.

I'll make it Joe Average. That will still upset someone on what happened a century or so ago.

Sort of can't win anymore. These minority groups should be happy with the amazing conditions they have, but yep feel sorry for them etc, change the greater good for the minority.

Brilliant policy.

Sorry mate. You lose all moral high ground to lambast "PC culture" when you claim anyone with a non-Anglo surname should be deported.

And of course when giving an alternate opinion you deserve a personal attack like LTK gets away with far too often.

You called everyone who disagrees with you stupid.

Be careful.

You'll upset the do-gooders.

The same types who no doubt were up in arms about the Melb street tragedy with dickhead immigrants who shouldn't have been here to start with.

But yep, Anti Trump etc, it fits the narrative for stupid people.

Yep. Them.

Last time i checked his surname is not Australian, these *wits have no business in our country.

I'd send them out Trump style, they bring nothing and enjoy everything.
LOL. Did you just read Mein Kampf, insecure poster of many usernames? :stern look

I see cops beating on 12 year old Africans for walking in groups of 3.

Won't see that on the news, though.
Yeah right where did you see that, ppl can't have a different opinion around here without being called a troll etc so I'll leave you all to keep pissing in each other's pockets. By the way I can't wait till Trump starts on the wall.
Build the wall

So we're going to close this thread temporarily. It has drifted significantly and while we're not about censoring anyone on this board, we'll keep it closed long enough for everyone to cool off. Rest assured Trump will likely still be making the news when we decide to re-open it.

Thank you.

WTF, Arjen?

Apex? Are you seriously using them in some sort of example?

Apex are nobodys. They are, literally, 13-15 year old kids who runamok. I see these kids everyday, it's a beat up and I'm surprised you have fallen for the trap.

Absolute rubbish what the Sudanese community are being put through. It shows how ******* racist this country still is.

I've grown up in high rises and was there when the Sudanese refugees came here to settle.

One Sudanese kid I mentored was 13 when he arrived here. Seen his whole family slaughtered. Mother and sister raped, first.

He was a bright kid who started drinking heavily. Could have gone down that path but no, the dudes a lawyer and mentors me now.

Humans are leaving their homes because of war. Show some ******* emphathy.
Yeah your right just a bunch of kids having fun you know like carjacking, riots, assaults, breaking into ppls home etc you know bringing great things to Australia. I'll maybe will show these ppl some emphathy will they start being grateful for living in the best country in the world, anyway just a bunch of kids having fun pls

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah your right just a bunch of kids having fun you know like carjacking, riots, assaults, breaking into ppls home etc you know bringing great things to Australia. I'll maybe will show these ppl some emphathy will they start being grateful for living in the best country in the world, anyway just a bunch of kids having fun pls

Jesus Christ, may as well shut the thread for good if this is what we are going to be subjected to.

Jeebus.

I disagree.

What the hell is wrong with what I said its true

Mate, you are saying that immigration is the cause of the violence and using it as an anti immigration stance.

The extreme/violent/whatever elements of society are a) very small and b) not confined to refugees or immigrants. That's my issue with your comments.

Mate, you are saying that immigration is the cause of the violence and using it as an anti immigration stance.

The extreme/violent/whatever elements of society are a) very small and b) not confined to refugees or immigrants. That's my issue with your comments.

There could presumably be an argument made that we shouldn't have to put up with that specific very small amount of refugees/immigrants that are violent members of society though, yes?

There could presumably be an argument made that we shouldn't have to put up with that specific very small amount of refugees/immigrants that are violent members of society though, yes?

I have never disagreed with vetting prior to arrival or deportation if they transgress but to have a blanket ban on all refugees and to ascribe violence automatically to immigrants as what is getting bandied about and is in my opinion wrong and inhumane.

Popeye10

Do you see the difference between the two circumstances GN80 mentioned above?
No not at all we aren't being unhumane at all its where they come from and how they treat ppl over there is what is unhumane. Then they come here bring that s**t with them and act like we owe them something, all I'm saying is that's we should stop them coming here for a few years at least or make it so ducking hard for them to come here then maybe they might be grateful when they finally get in

No not at all we aren't being unhumane at all its where they come from and how they treat ppl over there is what is unhumane. Then they come here bring that s**t with them and act like we owe them something, all I'm saying is that's we should stop them coming here for a few years at least or make it so ducking hard for them to come here then maybe they might be grateful when they finally get in

I think a big problem people have is when you use the word 'they' or 'them' etc. You appear to use it indiscriminately to describe both problematic immigrants/refugees and ALL refugees/immigrants.

If I was being generous I would read your post as:

'No not at all we aren't being inhumane at all to immigrants and refugees in general, its the locations that they all come from and how the problematic individuals treat ppl over there is that is inhumane. Then some of those problematic individuals come here and bring that s**t with them and act like we owe them something, all I'm saying is that we should stop all immigrants/refugees from coming here for a few years at least or make it so ducking hard for them to come here so that then maybe they might all be grateful when they finally get in, so that we might reduce the probability of getting as many problematic individuals coming along with the other refugees/immigrants'

Does that resemble what you meant?

I think a big problem people have is when you use the word 'they' or 'them' etc. You appear to use it indiscriminately to describe both problematic immigrants/refugees and ALL refugees/immigrants.

If I was being generous I would read your post as:

'No not at all we aren't being inhumane at all to immigrants and refugees in general, its the locations that they all come from and how the problematic individuals treat ppl over there is that is inhumane. Then some of those problematic individuals come here and bring that s**t with them and act like we owe them something, all I'm saying is that we should stop all immigrants/refugees from coming here for a few years at least or make it so ducking hard for them to come here so that then maybe they might all be grateful when they finally get in, so that we might reduce the probability of getting as many problematic individuals coming along with the other refugees/immigrants'

Does that resemble what you meant?
Yes thank you

I reckon refugees are cool.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back