USA President elections 2020

No SPIN

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2009
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood

People can vote by mail but when it is tampered with that is fraud.
I got no problems with the military voting but they found military mail-in ballots trashed in Pennsylvania that is a little strange.

After the 2016 election Trump was unable to accept the fact he lost the popular Vote, so concocted a fairy tale that it was due to 6 million illegals voting. He then set up an enquiry but it could not find any evidence of fraud.

So why are we surprised he’s now concocted another fake issue to soothe his ego and absolve himself of any responsibility for his own defeat.

pinko77

Club Legend
May 28, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
So why wasn’t Trump smart enough to do this and win the election - obviously because the “claims of fraud” are untrue and purely designed to save face with his supporters.
hmmm Because that would be cheating and very wrong obviously.

No SPIN

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2009
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yes but i promise you the anti trump league watch msm and get spoon feed all the hate from the msm it has a effect Operation Mockingbird being
a fine example of media manipulation.
The public will think he is a sore loser because that is all they see on tv the msm refuse to say anything about the fraud.
What future does the USA have if they cant have a fair election.

Operation Mockingbird occurred 50 years ago - conspiracy theorist cling to it in a forlorn attempt to discredit the media today.
Clearly that is because, there is no evidence of a modern day Project Mockingbird

No SPIN

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2009
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
Because when you research what they are saying it tends to have a lot of truth to it.
not fact check which is for lazy people who can not be bothered doing some research.
So you believe the whole weapons of mass destruction?????? it was on mainstream news.

Pizza gate was believed by millions Trump supporters, and it proved to be a complete fabrication. So please don’t sit there and say your sources of news are credible.

pinko77

Club Legend
May 28, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
After the 2016 election Trump was unable to accept the fact he lost the popular Vote, so concocted a fairy tale that it was due to 6 million illegals voting. He then set up an enquiry but it could not find any evidence of fraud.

So why are we surprised he’s now concocted another fake issue to soothe his ego and absolve himself of any responsibility for his own defeat.
popular Vote dont need it to win the election
there is evidence of illegals voting in 2016 even Obama told illegals to vote crazy.
Its not defeat when you get cheated.

pinko77

Club Legend
May 28, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Pizza gate was believed by millions Trump supporters, and it proved to be a complete fabrication. So please don’t sit there and say your sources of news are credible.
I am not sure if the whole pedophile thing was debunked history tells us politicians and the elite have very sick minds.

WMD was pushed hard by the msm media fox being the main one more lies from the msm.
I am not comparing WMD to the vote fraud im saying WMD was a lie pushed by the msm
I dont care about republicans or democrats the only one i ever liked is Trump.
Have you ever seen so much hate for a president???. dont you think there is a reason for that???

Because he represents everything that is bad about humanity. Spoiled, arrogant, narcissistic, mean, immature, childish and most of all completely dishonest. He has zero integrity and provides the worst kind of example of leadership that you could imagine.

He is not even a conservative. He is a populist leader. He uses conservative themes to control and manipulate. The man isn't religious at all and controls the evangelicals and other Christians simply by echoing their beliefs and wants. He believes in nothing but himself. If you don't see it you have been manipulated or imo, have poor morals and values yourself.

No SPIN

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2009
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
I am not sure if the whole pedophile thing was debunked history tells us politicians and the elite have very sick minds.

This has nothing to do with your news sources clearly being inaccurate as evidenced by Pizzagate. Therefore, for you to dismiss MSM in favour of such sources because you believe they offer the truth, is illogical.

If you can not see that then the mainstream media has rotted your brain.
just look at Operation Mockingbird
They told the jews they was just having a shower i see similar signs with the brainwashed left
I know it is hard to take but it seems the crazy conspiracy tinfoil hat people was right.
Www 'm pip
that is one county?? 6000 in one county it is used in all the swing states funny that.
What could the numbers be like in the other states and county's.

What about if it swung towards Trump in Ohio and Florida and Nth Carolina? Maybe Biden won by more?

No SPIN

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2009
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
there is evidence of illegals voting in 2016 even Obama told illegals to vote crazy.

You’ve missed the point. Trump can’t accept losing, so in 2016 concocted the 6 million vote fraud to explain losing the popular vote. And is now doing the same with voter fraud because he can’t accept he lost the election.

pinko77

Club Legend
May 28, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
This has nothing to do with your news sources clearly being inaccurate as evidenced by Pizzagate. Therefore, for you to dismiss MSM in favour of such sources because you believe they offer the truth, is illogical.
I am not even talking about pizzagate
for you to dismiss voter fraud evidence is illogical.

No SPIN

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2009
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
I am not even talking about pizzagate
for you to dismiss voter fraud evidence is illogical.

Trump has offered no evidence of mass fraud, that’s why he’s lost 7 or 8 court cases so far.
You are believing this Voter fraud narrative, based on stories from the same news sources, that convinced you Pizzagate was real.

pinko77

Club Legend
May 28, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Trump has offered no evidence of mass fraud, that’s why he’s lost 7 or 8 court cases so far.
You are believing this Voter fraud narrative, based on stories from the same news sources, that convinced you Pizzagate was real.
Like i said you will see no fraud on msm but if you dig a little deeper put a little research in you could be saved but i have major doubts.

pinko77

Club Legend
May 28, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Because he represents everything that is bad about humanity. Spoiled, arrogant, narcissistic, mean, immature, childish and most of all completely dishonest. He has zero integrity and provides the worst kind of example of leadership that you could imagine.

He is not even a conservative. He is a populist leader. He uses conservative themes to control and manipulate. The man isn't religious at all and controls the evangelicals and other Christians simply by echoing their beliefs and wants. He believes in nothing but himself. If you don't see it you have been manipulated or imo, have poor morals and values yourself.
Spoiled, arrogant, mean, immature, childish,
Why cant the president be any of these no one is perfect.
im guessing sjw for yourself you poor little lamb.

This election Trump told his supporters at a couple of his rallies to vote twice.

It's a crazy country. Best and worst of everything. Any country where presidential terms end with the president handing out over 100 pardons needs to take a good hard look at their corruption.

Good night Pinko. If you believe the rubbish you're posting, I think your nuts, but I do think you'd be fun to have a beer with.

Secretary of Defense has been fired, or 'terminated' as Trump tweeted it.

There would be few instances where a sacking could be such a ringing endorsement of your employment prospects.

Back