USA President elections 2020

pinko77

Club Legend
May 28, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
You are comparing today’s media, subject to laws, litigation and viewer review, to the holocaust that was done in secret with no access for the free media of the day.
Apart from being totally disgusting, it does prove my point that you need professional help.
You are caught up in a cult. Let’s hope that Trump doesn’t do a Jones because I believe there would be many who would do as he says.
As evidenced by the man screaming “I would die for that man” as Trump drove past him during his Covid sickness.
The irony is of course, that Trumps actions on Corona make it entirely possible that man will die.
I am not comparing anything to the holocaust.
You have proven not a thing you get spoon feed by the mainstream media very cult like.
You think i am crazy you you believe the dead can vote.
No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness.

I am not comparing anything to the holocaust.
You have proven not a thing you get spoon feed by the mainstream media very cult like.
You think i am crazy you you believe the dead can vote.
No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness.
How many dead people voted?
Was it Millions?
Is a person voting via mail something strange ?
Think of a person serving overseas for there country a soldier that casts his vote and never comes home to base camp.
Should that vote count?

Yep agree.
I really meant it, it is used so frequently and without any real context. Annoys the hell out of me as it just puts a full stop for any reasonable discussion.
But its just an expression but more so an assumption and happens on the main board as well.

pinko77

Club Legend
May 28, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
How many dead people voted?
Was it Millions?
Is a person voting via mail something strange ?
Think of a person serving overseas for there country a soldier that casts his vote and never comes home to base camp.
Should that vote count?

People can vote by mail but when it is tampered with that is fraud.
I got no problems with the military voting but they found military mail-in ballots trashed in Pennsylvania that is a little strange.

Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood

Again, absolute lies.
There was a glitch, it was discovered at the time, the votes were recounted by hand.
Once again the Trumpettes like to cut and paste events to suit their narrative.
Which of course is nothing but disinformation, Fake News and outright lies.

pinko77

Club Legend
May 28, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Again, absolute lies.
There was a glitch, it was discovered at the time, the votes were recounted by hand.
Once again the Trumpettes like to cut and paste events to suit their narrative.
Which of course is nothing but disinformation, Fake News and outright lies.
that is one county?? 6000 in one county it is used in all the swing states funny that.
What could the numbers be like in the other states and county's.

Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
Interesting point if the Republicans can tie up the result in the courts until after Inauguration Day.

Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing the next President of the United States.....

7215174A-7003-47A1-8FBA-29DDDEF71523.jpeg

If you can not see that then the mainstream media has rotted your brain.
just look at Operation Mockingbird
They told the jews they was just having a shower i see similar signs with the brainwashed left
I know it is hard to take but it seems the crazy conspiracy tinfoil hat people was right.
Godwin's law for the win!

The media doesn't decide who's won the election until the states tick it off he hasn't won, but as usual no respect for the president can't even let legal proceedings finish lol. Can only imagine the left and how they'd be acting if they found out dead people were voting for trump.
Ummm. Didn't your boy declare that he'd won on night one?

Last edited:
Back