USA President elections 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

I just can not see Trumps game plan,perhaps others can.
Challenge courts without proof to motivate his followers.
Thing about Trump its money nothing more nothing less.

its another scam. he is broke so now he is filling his pockets with the donations which were meant for his legal cases.

144,000 cases of Covid in the US today.
4, yes 4, jumbo jets fell out of the sky today. That’s how many Covid deaths in the US today. 4 Jumbo jets. That would ground the aircraft worldwide. Yet Trumps not been heard from for a week. Apart from angry tweets about his loss.
Jan 20th can’t come quick enough.

144,000 cases of Covid in the US today.
4, yes 4, jumbo jets fell out of the sky today. That’s how many Covid deaths in the US today. 4 Jumbo jets. That would ground the aircraft worldwide. Yet Trumps not been heard from for a week. Apart from angry tweets about his loss.
Jan 20th can’t come quick enough.
Yep,great man he is.Thousands dying every day,and all he can think about is trying to overturn the election result.Yet people still try to defend him.Absolutely incredible.

Just accept it Donald.
It’s not about accepting it. His gameplan was to claim fraud regardless. It was devised before any actual fraud could even theoretically have occurred. The reality of the situation and the way it actually played out is moot to Trump.

This was an interesting article from the BBC on the claims that 10,000 dead people voted in Michigan. It involved investigative journalism and concluded that the claim is flawed and incorrect. It provides a good explanation of where the claim comes from and why it is flawed. Worth a read if you're interested in the topic

Enjoyable scenes from Washington today, with Trump supporters oozing through the capital to show their love for Clown-in-Chief.

Poor bastards, I can see that what they'll miss most are the festivals, the chance to dress up in their favourite Americana outfit and put their patriotism on parade.

Those Proud Boys are a bit different, though. What will they will wearing this winter, you ask? Black of course! That's right you far-right fashionistas, black with yellow trim is the hottest look for the season, with a slack-jawed look of vagueness to top it all off.

I think it's fab!

Enjoyable scenes from Washington today, with Trump supporters oozing through the capital to show their love for Clown-in-Chief.

Poor bastards, I can see that what they'll miss most are the festivals, the chance to dress up in their favourite Americana outfit and put their patriotism on parade.

Those Proud Boys are a bit different, though. What will they will wearing this winter, you ask? Black of course! That's right you far-right fashionistas, black with yellow trim is the hottest look for the season, with a slack-jawed look of vagueness to top it all off.

I think it's fab!
I think the crowd had a wonderful color mainly red white blue.
Proud boys still look a lot better then that antifa mob.
Antifa aka the unwashed look like they have been dragged in a swamp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They certainly must be clogging up the courts with their vexatious complaints. It’s a shame for anyone with legitimate business to put before the judge...

Yeah but where will (it trump and cronies) stop?
The damage they are doing is bordering on treason to the USA

The way I see it, the only thing that can stop this getting really ugly is for it to stop being lone voices and the majority of the prominent Republicans showing integrity, standing up and saying that they haven't seen any evidence of widespread fraud and conceding the election. I won't be holding my breath for that to happen.

So.......
there is “widespread fraud”, there is “millions of flipped votes”, there is “solid evidence“.
Today, there is also a transition team moving in!

So.......
there is “widespread fraud”, there is “millions of flipped votes”, there is “solid evidence“.
Today, there is also a transition team moving in!
3 Hours later:Trump Tweets.

What does GSA being allowed to preliminarily work with the Dems have to do with continuing to pursue our various cases on what will go down as the most corrupt election in American political history? We are moving full speed ahead. Will never concede to fake ballots & “Dominion”.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back