USC e mail address.

May 2, 2001
Melbourne Vic Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Hey guys I am sick of this B**CH always having a dig at OUR CLUB when she has absolutely no concrete evidence to back her up. I don't need to go into details as I think you all know the various stories she's made up so far this year.

WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS - DOES ANYONE KNOW HER E MAIL ADDRESS.

we can then bombard her with messages each time she comes up with one of her pathetic stories.

If I see her around the traps she is going to cop a mouthful from me but it would be nice to send her a litle mesage telling her to "SHUT THE HELL UP"and also give her a chance to read facts for once in her life.

If no one has these details well thats fine because we should all be at a stage of ignoring her innane utterings by now.

but..........wouldnt it be fun to really get into her !!!!!!!!!! (verbally that is)

Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wildcats/Pacers/Chelsea/Scorchers
Nuh, I have been given her true E-mail address by a very good source.....

ivegotaheadlikeaburntthong@pigdog.com

PLEASE NOTE: When the Shermanator isn't writing posts on this forum, you can catch him flying the planes on the latest Ansett Ads - "Absolutely!";)

Malibu

Club Legend
Jan 11, 2001
Just heard our President, Andrew Carter give her a spray on 3AW!!! :D

He said that North never had meetings or suggested that the AFL would help them out with $500k and he doesn't know where she gets her information.

He also said he expects an apology from her - FAT CHANCE!

Getting THSORRY out of USC will be like getting it out of JOHN HOWARD.

BOW WOW

chokechokechoke@richmondfc.com

Come on USC, the evidence.

2 weeks ago, took 3 quarters to shake off the youngest North team in over a decade.
1 week ago, only inaccurate kicking stopped Essendon from scoring a 100 point plus win over Richmond
Tonight, choked against Adelaide.

Come USC, let's see you write an article on Richmond's performances. Are the Tigers over-rated? F*uck yeah!

DOC

Team Captain
Jan 26, 2001
75,77,96&99 Arden st North Melbourne
Other Teams
N.M.F.C
I have a lazy $300.00 on the ferals not to make the 8 it is a double or nothing from the last 3 years. Safest bet that I have made. It looks as though they are in self distruct mode again. Chalk bones Richo is injured again. Its all over you feral,yellow backed bastards. Make that another year of re-building. How many is that now?

Go the Skull !!!
J.I.T.C
THE DOC..

USC got a real undisputed head line for ya RICHMOND ARE PRETENDERS.

Is it true that USC was used for props in a horror film?

Originally posted by DOC
USC got a real undisputed head line for ya RICHMOND ARE PRETENDERS.

There you go USC, Doc has been kind enough to write the headline for you. Now I'll write the opening line......

"I have heard from some very good sources that the allegation that Richmond are a talented football team may not be true....."

Everyone else can help pitch in......

I also understand that in the last ten minutes of the third quarter, no Richmond player touched the ball, and thus allowed the Crows to allegedly score 8 really flukey goals in a row. The Crows, in conjunction with the umpires, cheated. It's my gut feeling that this is the true reason for the result of the game

Back