Autopsy v dees

Remove this Banner Ad

Done the maths. Can't make it.

Put Rampe ,Franklin (50%), Heeney , Hewett IN and they DO!
Check your math!

Did you take McInnerney for 2 goals plus the win?
(Thought not)

Sorry bout giving you are hard time about your brave punting, but Reid 5 goals!!!!!.... did you see he dished off to Dawson... he has the total yips!
Has he ever kicked 5?
Maybe 3 against CARLTON please

Check your math!

(Thought not)

Sorry bout giving you are hard time about your brave punting, but Reid 5 goals!!!!!.... did you see he dished off to Dawson... he has the total yips!
Has he ever kicked 5?

I was six points and one great Sam Reid performance away from 'taking it'. (Parker only had second-most disposals but he was BOG so I'm claiming it.)

Tipping us to win by 15. Will be on top most of the day but will probably squander a decent lead late and make it a nervous one as per.

Surely due for our luck in these milestone games to change, so Reid to kick 4.

Parker will have most disposals and McInerney will have a break out game.

Okay, maybe not on his chest. But he stops and doesn't fully extend his arms which allows the spoil.

LOL. If he keeps running he runs under the ball. Wicks needs to be Inspector Gadget to extend his arms far enough so the spoil couldn't happen.

Maybe I'm being tough on Clarke. Maybe he thought Wicks was clear and didn't need to bullet it to him. Clarke did have an opposing player closing down on him. But I feel this wasn't the only example.

Clarke's kick was average and Wicks could've done better. Bit of a non-factor. We could go through and discuss all the things Blakey, Rowbottom, McInerney, McCartin etc could've done better while we're here?
McInerney didn't kick any goals in the second half. Delist.

A lot of love for Clarke, but I'm not convinced yet.

He played well for sure. But think his kicking is still a liability. He's improved his accuracy, but I feel to do that he has to sacrifice penetration. Couple of kicks to team mates, while straight at them, had no power allowing opposition to close in on the marking target. Coming out of defensive 50 to Wicks a prime example.

Convinced of what? had a good game but is a limited player we all know that its not like he is magically going to become A grade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Check your math!

(Thought not)

Has he ever kicked 5?
Are you talking this year or next? Next year we’re certs.

As for the bet, I stand by it. The odds should have been 20-1. They were 468-1. Only a fool rejects those odds. I tried to place the same bet this week but they’re on to me.

We’ve been competitive in almost every game for the last 2 years despite being decimated by injury.

Yesterday’s side showed we are developing some serious depth. Fringe players matching it and beating a well fancied mob.

COVID May well have worked out well for our young group.

Congratulations on the win gents, a well deserved win. You were hungry and beat an arrogant and lazy side.

I’m a frustrated Melbourne supporter and I just don’t get how 2 years in a row you’ve absolutely schooled us in late season wins despite being in the bottom 4 and bugger all to play for.

Do you have any idea why you rise to the occasion again the Dees? Does Horse pencil this fixture in the calendar as a must win?

Congratulations on the win gents, a well deserved win. You were hungry and beat an arrogant and lazy side.

I’m a frustrated Melbourne supporter and I just don’t get how 2 years in a row you’ve absolutely schooled us in late season wins despite being in the bottom 4 and bugger all to play for.

Do you have any idea why you rise to the occasion again the Dees? Does Horse pencil this fixture in the calendar as a must win?
Don’t think it was us rising - more the Dees being flat as a tack.

I haven’t seen a lower-pressure opposition this season.

Maybe have a look at the coach and the imbecile next to him . It's a great regret that st scum didn't hang on to Richardson as they might improve

No offence but you lost this more than we won it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back