v Dogs Views and Reviews

Remove this Banner Ad

Beams with a career high 26 disposals and 5 marks, 5 tackles, 1 goal and a behind.

Solid effort by the whole team across the board and Daniel Rich has set the platform ready for an elite 2013.

Good signs from Jordy 'Moose' Lisle again and our forwards again showing some consistency (Bewick, Green, Zorko)

Could write on about every one of them but I'm just so proud of the boys this year.

2013 here we come!

Great stuff.. Not the best game but 10 wins for the season is a massive improvement. One thing we really will take out of this season is our new found depth and plenty of our younger guys have stood up. I am convinced Daniel Rich should be our next skipper. Lisle continues to improve each week.

Voss needs to come under review. Why haven't Hawksley and Buchannan been played all year? First time together in the 22 and we win by 10 goals plus.

Oops sorry I thought this was the vent thread.

3 wins in a row! Celebration dance!

qf2Sr.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why were the commentators talking like it was Buchanans last game? Did he retire?

GOOOOOOOOO LIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great win to cap off a great year! Richy with the icing on the cake on the final siren:thumbsu: So proud of the boys improvement this year! I love this team!! Been a good year guys! Bring on 2013 and all of the challenges it brings! Finals footy 2013 for the mighty Lions! Well done boys!

P.S. So good to see the old boys work hard right to the end of the season: Brown Black Hudson:hearts::hearts::hearts: I hope all 3 of you play on next year!!!!!!

Apparently........I didn't know either until this week when reading some of the posts about his farewell game etc..

When was this decision made?...was it his or Vossy's?
Nothing has been announced, but it was strongly suspected by pretty much everybody that Amon was in line for delisting at the end of this season. Then Vossy's and the players' reactions at the end of the game to him seemed to be in a thankyou and fairwell kind of context. Assumptions, still. No official word.

That should have the boys raring to go in preseason. I'm expecting some impressive testing early on.

We still have the reserves neafl final and a likely cross conference final to come too.

Happy days!

Thanks Ian..certainly seemed that way after the game didn't it..

Oh, and did anyone see Simon crouched and hunched over just staring at the ground after the game? ....I honestly thought he looked defeated, like he knew or thought "I can't keep doing this, so should I"....he didn't appear to be with the others just at that time, and I thought it seemed odd and against the general excitement from all others after the win..he wasn't feeling it!

Looked that way re bukes. They were applauding and all but chaired him off.

Didn't play a lot of games for the lions seniors but got to give credit to any bloke who's played that many games and played the bulk of games in a side that won the flag.

Good to see the whole team so confident and Amon (perhaps one last time).
Plenty to look forward to next year. Voss has done well to build some much needed depth.
I don't think we'll be up to finals next year but certainly the journey will be exciting.
With so much youth in the team now it seems that this building journey we're all on will be so much better watching them grow together. This will also create stronger bonds and synchronicity than it would with just one or two newbies in a season.
Again Yeo. Doesn't always have huge impact but geez what he does, he does well. Again 2 or 3 would be tacklers hanging off him and he just hangs on until seeing a path and managers to get a clean disposal.
Redden will win the B&F but will also have some close seconds and thirds.
Can't wait to see who we add to this group for next season.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back