Club Legend
Jun 17, 2005
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
Help required!
I'm flying over for the Essendon game and need four tickets.
I tried Ticketmaster today but they are only offering Level 3 seats.
I rang the club but their allocation of 800 has been exhausted. They suggested ringing Ticketmaster. We did but they couldn't offer much help. Evidently Etihad management release seats in blocks. Ticketmaster could not tell us when the blocks we are interested in will be available. We want Level 1, Aisle 18 - 23.
Does anyone have any experience of booking at Etihad? Any knowledge of when the blocks are usually opened? In the past we have usually waited until we get to Melbourne to book General Admission but we really want to sit with Eagles supporters.

Speaking as a Victorian member, the Bombers' mid-season resurgence really killed any chance of getting a good seat after the first week of sales. Etihad treat away members/AFL reserves seat holders (Which is what Victorian Eagles members have access to) like s**t so there's a piss poor pool of tickets to get access to.

My experience at Ethiad over the years, especially against the Scum has been nothing short of horrible. **** the Scum and their shithead supporters. Sorry for not adding anything constructive but I do feel better now :)

No you are right they are the worst supporters i've dealt with living over here and going to games, makes Pies supporters look positively angelic.

The one good thing this year though is i don't need to pre book a ticket for the game, even though i have an Eagles membership over here, and pay a booking fee to the campaigners, like in the past.

You should have been at the game last year when their supporters were milling around outside the stadium pre game , handing out pamphlets outlining why James Hird was a God and what their club should dictate to the AFL about the PED fiasco!

They honestly believe they are special that lot. Was happy to see so many of them leave at during the early stages of the last quarter! Hope we repeat the effort this year.

Sorry nothing about tickets.:straining:

Help required!
I rang the club but their allocation of 800 has been exhausted. They suggested ringing Ticketmaster. We did but they couldn't offer much help. Evidently Etihad management release seats in blocks. Ticketmaster could not tell us when the blocks we are interested in will be available. We want Level 1, Aisle 18 - 23.
Does anyone have any experience of booking at Etihad? Any knowledge of when the blocks are usually opened? In the past we have usually waited until we get to Melbourne to book General Admission but we really want to sit with Eagles supporters.

I know you won't want to leave it late but yeah on the Wednesday before the game they usually release a heap of level one seats (you will easily get one near the West Coast cheerquad around aisle 24/25 etc will costs around $40-$50

No you are right they are the worst supporters i've dealt with living over here and going to games, makes Pies supporters look positively angelic

Eagles v. Magpies are the games I look forward to the most. Seems the stereotypical feral Collingwood supporters have all grown up or moved on to other teams.

I know you won't want to leave it late but yeah on the Wednesday before the game they usually release a heap of level one seats (you will easily get one near the West Coast cheerquad around aisle 24/25 etc will costs around $40-$50

Thanks for that. We are flying on Thursday so will take your advice and try on Wednesday.

Help required!

chase Medallion Club seats ..
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/MEDALLIO...21512128895?pt=AU_Tickets&hash=item339326d97f

We managed to get tickets in Aisle 20 Level 1. Very happy with them.
WCE Melbourne office were very helpful as were Ticketmaster (after we were timed out, we rang and the young man on the line did the booking for us).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i dont get it? when has etihad ever been sold out? i see thousands of empty seats each week
Not sure on the Etihad numbers but we average 44k in attendances this year

Boys trip for this game. Booked it and thought it would be a bit of a dead rubber. In the words of the Q stick, not anymore!!! Pumped up. Just got to get through work and get the thursday night red eye.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back