Autopsy V geelong @ cattery, Nice that we were still in it at 1/ time.

Remove this Banner Ad

jurassic park deal with it GIF

IDGAF if we are meeting our KPIs.

How have we regressed so badly, we had signs of life post-bye last season.

I’m sorry nobes, I’ve backed you since day 1, I just can’t see it anymore.

Of all people ******* Montagna said it the best.

Effort was good, contest work was good, matched at the stoppages etc

Our gameplan is the issue, defensively and offensively. And that’s on one bloke.

Ead noblels - put the campaigner and us out of our misery this week Sonja

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Half the side can't play and the coach cant coach, 20 years of shitness and this is the worst it's ever been.

Goater and Perez for Hall and Turner.

I mean, there's easily half a dozen that should be dropped and a few of them off the list. I mean some of them have been playing seniors the entire time we have been s**t, Jed no more CBAs he is a liability on the spread. Greenwood too, but at least he can win the odd clearance. Walker started well but given the rebound frequency and the silver service its hard to stop Hawk. But far out, heart in mouth stuff when he gets it

How can you leave Mckay in the forward line? How stubborn can you be? Or unaware?

Jeremy Cameron got 30 disposals and 4 goals. 30 as a forward?!

Yeah, 5 possessions, 1 mark and losing the ruck duel to Stanley, and CCJ best on in the 2s, what a silly thought sorry
Again, we lose by 100+ points, we have players like Mahony, Spicer, Lazaro, Young, Greenwood, Atu, Goldstein did nothing, Zurhaar was a liability, we were smashed across the ground and you single out 1 player? What a knob.

we've lost by 100+, completely embarrassed, and honestly i just don't care. i feel nothing towards the footy club atm which in itself makes me sad because i vaguely remember enjoying watching North and feeling something when we play, win or lose, and i miss that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back