Autopsy V GWS - ROAST, TOAST AND CHANGES FOR COLLINGWOOD

MV5P

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We're done.

Our list isn't good enough whatsoever. We wont make the finals in the next 2-3 years, either.

So #eco now

Can't say we have a totally s**t team. Can say we have a team that doesn't give a s**t. ECO rather than fight for spots.
You got it. Doesn't give a s**t. About the members, the supporters, their performance. **** the lot of them. Except Rance and Jack.

They don't give a **** about their members. All they care about is that we continue to blindly follow this shambles of a club and hand over our money.

Scenario 1.
Lose 20,000 members next year (genuine possibility) at, let's say $100 per member (and that's generously under the odds) and that's an even 2 million walking out the door.

Scenario 2.
Sack Hardwick and pay him out. It's gotta be cheaper than scenario 1.
I'm not giving them another cent until they sort their s**t out. I've blindly given them money since 1990. No more.

They don't give a **** about their members. All they care about is that we continue to blindly follow this shambles of a club and hand over our money.

Scenario 1.
Lose 20,000 members next year (genuine possibility) at, let's say $100 per member (and that's generously under the odds) and that's an even 2 million walking out the door.

Scenario 2.
Sack Hardwick and pay him out. It's gotta be cheaper than scenario 1.
Imo I can understand losing members, but 20K? no chance.

I certainly won't be leaving its only an extra $55 on top of my MCC and i couldn't stand to think teams like essendrugs and carlspoon to have more members than us... but thats the only reason

I certainly won't be leaving its only an extra $55 on top of my MCC and i couldn't stand to think teams like essendrugs and carlspoon to have more members than us... but thats the only reason
I just think it is fair to say there will be a drop off, but to say we lose 30% of ticket holders just isn't reality. 10% is bad enough but 30%? I think this reason alone will see a change.

I just think it is fair to say there will be a drop off, but to say we lose 30% of ticket holders just isn't reality. 10% is bad enough but 30%? I think this reason alone will see a change.
i would think 10% is more realistic does anyone know how many pies have they don't show it anymore is that bkos they have lost alot and are to ashamed to admit it ?

We can rocket up in those standards and equitably bomb.

Dimma got us to finals but bombed. Think membership jump was on the back of that.

Don't underestimate our poor form this season.

We got a drive off latent supporters who jumped back on board in hope we're moving forward. We did poor this year and I'm thinking after 3 finals without return that jump could reverse.

Tiger supporters are out there. Just give us more is what they are asking.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Regardless of whether you are signing up or not everyone should wait until the last minute to purchase their memberships, so the club doesn't see the same membership numbers early that they would expect. The only way change will happen

I wish I had heard it. I work on Saturday morning so don't get a chance. I was going to add they should make a play for Mark Thompson.

i agree with Bomber even thou he's bit nuts who else is out there ? no one

Regardless of whether you are signing up or not everyone should wait until the last minute to purchase their memberships, so the club doesn't see the same membership numbers early that they would expect. The only way change will happen

Now thats thinking they will freak if it gets to nab cup and we are sitting on 40k

Nah not that much, no way.
Really? The rise in membership was more in our finals appearances - hope. We didn't even make that this year.

Tigers have a big supporter base which is what we've banked on and the club went after in membership. They can just as easily close their wallets after this year but still be supporters.

I just think it is fair to say there will be a drop off, but to say we lose 30% of ticket holders just isn't reality. 10% is bad enough but 30%?
If we finish off this disgrace of a season in this form...and then fail to recruit any genuine talent in the off-season...and also fail to make substantial changes to either the football or recruiting departments, not to mention the playing list...I think a drop off of 10,000-20,000 members is a genuine possibility.

Mate don't get shitty because all your BS has come home to roost. You've got nothing of any note to add and you've nailed your colours to the mast. How about you start your own thread where you can argue with yourself how amazing the current administration is and how nothing needs to change. That way you'll never be wrong and I don't have to read anymore of your BS thumb up the arse tripe.
Thank you

The hardest part is remembering what Hardwick promised when he arrived at punt rd:

- players would tackle and be ferocious at every contest
- they would have to earn high jumper numbers and their spot on the list
- we would play a hard, direct, attacking style of football
- players would fight for one another and do the one %ers
- all our players would have the highest level of foot skills and decision making and we would identify these types in the draft

After 7 years, we are actually further away from those 5 points than what we were when we started. That's the clearest indication that Dimmas time is up and he has to go!

What a joke. He's assembled a elite group of soft muppet armed turnover merchants.

Didn't he (Hardwick) say after the Bulldogs game that McBean was going to be given 5 weeks in the team? It's all bullshit.
The bloke showed pretty clearly he was no good.

Back