• 30: Reece Conca

• 31: Oleg Markov

• 34: Liam McBean

• 39: Nathan Drummond

• 45: Jayden Short

• 46: Jason Castagna

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks fans have enough salt to stock a fish and chip shop for a year after I said Cyril was one of the worst on ground up until 3/4 time.

We have a lot of potential on the list, anyone calling a full rebuild has NFI

problem is we're not playing to our strengths at all, we don't seem to have structure or the drive to keep going when we're down.

I'll defend the players to the end, but Hardwick and co need to go, we only need a few more inclusions and a decent ******* gameplan and we could do something.

Hawthorn didn't even play that well. We were chasing them around for most of the game.

I'm glad they gave McBean a few games but he does't look up to it. Hard to take marks with your head down and your eyes closed.

Apart from the obvious in Dusty I thought Miles worked hard. That's about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Martin and Hunt only ones worth voting. Shockingly bored and tedious game to watch. Why does Gale allow us to continue to use this strategy.

Hammer was decent too.

Awesome to see the boys stick around to clap Sam off the field. We're such a nice club. 'Richmond - the club to come up against when having a milestone match'.

Dimma. Loopy handballs backwards. No good. Doesn't work. I think you have conclusive proof. Maybe try something new?

Back