• 30: Reece Conca

• 31: Oleg Markov

• 34: Liam McBean

• 39: Nathan Drummond

• 45: Jayden Short

• 46: Jason Castagna

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree, they're only going to develop properly if they are learning off better players.
I know Taylor Hunt had a good game yesterday but as far as I'm concerned that's just bought him a few more weeks that he doesn't deserve. Sub-AFL standard player who won't take us forward. If Bachar is fit enought o run out a whole game he should be in for Hunt.
Hunt's had a good year with only 2 maybe 3 ordinary games.
No where near best 22 standard, but what team goes through the year with no injuries or suspensions. Like it or not he's earned his spot for next year as a decent depth player.

And I don't get this "not take us forward" quote everyone loves to use. We've been saying that for about 70% of our players in the last 30 years.

Pretty hard when he is asked a specific question about a player. He didn't bring it up out of the blue. The question about Dusty was something to do with him winning the Brownlow and I didn't mind Dimma's response actually. Keeps Dusty grounded.

DH was scathing ...didn't need to be...could have simply said that Dusty has lifted his work rate and should be considered a brownlow chance..

Not the first time DH has got stuck into Dusty...wouldn't surprise me if Dusty would want out if DH is still around and when the opportunity presents itself

DH was scathing ...didn't need to be...could have simply said that Dusty has lifted his work rate and should be considered a brownlow chance..

Not the first time DH has got stuck into Dusty...wouldn't surprise me if Dusty would want out if DH is still around and when the opportunity presents itself

On public record that Dimma has been pretty influential in the maturing of Dusty and one of they keys reasons he is still at the club. Really think there is nothing to see here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not about you being a journo...the bit about the piano concert at the seniors home...sounds funny

Have to agree though...the concert would have been far more palatable than what was dished out yesterday
I'm just a journo for a local paper. I'm no martin Flanagan.

I am a journo and I just had to go and take pics and do a story at the local senior citizens piano concert.
It was infinitely more enjoyable than yesterday's game.

Writing a grey nomads swinger's blog doesn't make you a journo

I was over it...then I saw we had the Giants next week....oh god
That would be the Giants that beat Hawthorn by 12 goals earlier this year and have a full team of top 10 picks?? Yeah, I think that's the same club. Good luck!

Watched a bit of your game, surely you can't persist with Hardwick? But on a positive note, Martin really starting to look like one of the best 5 players in the comp, reckon he would be a crack at the Brownlow if you'd won a lot more games, will get a lot of second and third best because he's on the losing side.

Don't want you guys to finish off the year with a win, I'm over getting upset by the Tigers!

That would be the Giants that beat Hawthorn by 12 goals earlier this year and have a full team of top 10 picks?? Yeah, I think that's the same club. Good luck!

Watched a bit of your game, surely you can't persist with Hardwick? But on a positive note, Martin really starting to look like one of the best 5 players in the comp, reckon he would be a crack at the Brownlow if you'd won a lot more games, will get a lot of second and third best because he's on the losing side.

Don't want you guys to finish off the year with a win, I'm over getting upset by the Tigers!

Where are you going with this post? All over the shop

What is it about Rats that you think would be good for us?
He was shown to be very good at Carlton before being shafted by Malthouse when they went backwards at a massive rate, and Clarko has nothing but praise for his current work at the Hawks and said he's pimmed to get another senior gig.

I would like us to drop sheds, Conca, McBean and marcov (needs a spell after a few good weeks)

My unpopular ins are Houli Townsend Moore and either Vickery or Maric

We are going to lose so we may as well play the guys that are playing for their careers

Playing a team full of kids and losing like we did on Sunday does no one any good

I had other stuff on and so only got one update half way through - 'sounds good but can't they kick straight', and the end - WTF!! Glad I missed it.

This is the season for experimentation and starting preparing for 2017 now. But in reality we are just slowly heading toward a good draft pick and a decent sized cleanout.

Back