Autopsy v Richmond - Swans win by 45

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go again...those who offer nothing othe than to roast. Where are all the apologies from the Florent knockers after his brilliant display yesterday. Soeaks volumes of the guy after the crusade against him. "Well done young fella" should be coming from all Swan footy fans.
So how do we know already that Hyward and Bell would also revel in the new structures. And "others", would all I am sure, have their heads down on the training track to be part of it.

To be fair, Hayward has only ever looked good with a strong 2016/2017 side. It's been downhill ever since, and you could barely count on 3 fingers any good games hes had since then. His best game was when he got put into Defence because he was so bad in the forward line, and we clearly do not need any more defenders. Similarly for Bell, barely a good performance, and fumbles it ever chance he gets.

But with Hayward, its a mute point any way, for some god forsaken reason he got a 4 year contract extension. Bell should be delisted at years end

At least with Florent, in a weaker side, he had his days of 20+ disposals. I didn't think he could make it but there's something to work with there at the very minimum.

To be fair, Hayward has only ever looked good with a strong 2016/2017 side. It's been downhill ever since, and you could barely count on 3 fingers any good games hes had since then. His best game was when he got put into Defence because he was so bad in the forward line, and we clearly do not need any more defenders. Similarly for Bell, barely a good performance, and fumbles it ever chance he gets.

But with Hayward, its a mute point any way, for some god forsaken reason he got a 4 year contract extension. Bell should be delisted at years end

At least with Florent, in a weaker side, he had his days of 20+ disposals. I didn't think he could make it but there's something to work with there at the very minimum.
You must be a crap judge of footy talent if you didn't think Florent would make it. He has NEVER looked like not making it. I suppose you also knocked Rowbottom? You put s**t on Bell and Hayward. Hayward has been hit by injury. Was never right last year. Played the whole year with soft tissue injuries. As for Ball he is an Academy boy who is still learning the game. He came late to it and will get better.

Try some positivity. At the moment we are playing so well we beat the premiers. We have a very strong group. Our talent runs deep. Every club needs role players and that is what Bell is. If they can ever get Will right you might actually see the extent of his relent. After injury he seems to have lost confidence. Some very strong sessions with a Sport's Psychologist should fix him up.

Be positive. Do not put s**t on players that negative stuff comes back to haunt you.

On JAT-L29 using BigFooty.com mobile app

You must be a crap judge of footy talent if you didn't think Florent would make it. He has NEVER looked like not making it. I suppose you also knocked Rowbottom? You put sh*t on Bell and Hayward. Hayward has been hit by injury. Was never right last year. Played the whole year with soft tissue injuries. As for Ball he is an Academy boy who is still learning the game. He came late to it and will get better.

Try some positivity. At the moment we are playing so well we beat the premiers. We have a very strong group. Our talent runs deep. Every club needs role players and that is what Bell is. If they can ever get Will right you might actually see the extent of his relent. After injury he seems to have lost confidence. Some very strong sessions with a Sport's Psychologist should fix him up.

Be positive. Do not put sh*t on players that negative stuff comes back to haunt you.

There wouldn't have been a small minority re Florent. He was turnover king the last 2 years.

No, from game 1, I've had huge raps for Rowbottom. Since his debut game I've never said anything bad about him?

It's my opinion, and I've admitted I've been wrong even recently about Hickey, but I'm soz it's been 4 years with Hayward, and at least 2 with Bell, they've shown zilch.

Why is it so wrong to improve our 23-30 players? You don't back everyone, otherwise no one would get delisted

Be positive. Do not put sh*t on players that negative stuff comes back to haunt you.

True;
Why would you give Hayward another go? He was disgraceful tonight. Back to his home town and he acted just like a home town boy! Disgusted!

Next week out; Towers & Hayward (he has to learn that he can't have divided loyalties)

In; Aliir & Dawson

There wouldn't have been a small minority re Florent. He was turnover king the last 2 years.

No, from game 1, I've had huge raps for Rowbottom. Since his debut game I've never said anything bad about him?

It's my opinion, and I've admitted I've been wrong even recently about Hickey, but I'm soz it's been 4 years with Hayward, and at least 2 with Bell, they've shown zilch.

Why is it so wrong to improve our 23-30 players? You don't back everyone, otherwise no one would get delisted
I'm with you!

You wait until the end of a season to lokk at delisting not after the 3rd game. You have executed two players before seeing how the season unfolds. Both may yet show their talent. They might not either but at least wait until then.

True;
Yes and I was commenting on a particular game which Hayward in particular should have played well in as it was on his home deck. I was not talking delisting or saying he is a s**t player. I think Hayward has heaps of talent. Always have. Just angry in that game he did not display it. He was woeful. Needed to be dropped.

I still think either player could make it. I was not putting s**t on players and saying they are useless. I was attacking his commitment in that game which was woeful. Only in that game. Sometimes I get frustrated with Will because he does have so much talent.

I expect I'll only need to say this once in this forum, and it never be remembered in an innocuous thread buried deep within it. Upon careful review of the match on 3 occasions, it is reasonable to deduce that Ollie Florent played a good game on the weekend.
Neo in the matrix like

I expect I'll only need to say this once in this forum, and it never be remembered in an innocuous thread buried deep within it. Upon careful review of the match on 3 occasions, it is reasonable to deduce that Ollie Florent played a good game on the weekend.
Only the 3rd occasion? What have you being doing all day? Seems like you could have utilised your time more wisely and snuck in at least another watch.

Presently yes but dont forget how good his 1st year was. If he can recapture some of that form, might apply some pressure.
It's likely that 1 or 2 of the younger players will fall away slightly at some point and whoever is playing well in reserves - whether its Stephens, Hayward or Melican etc may force their way in.
I rate Brand above Melican. But Fox will be the first defender in ahead of them both. Getting games into our youngsters will happen, Ling and Stephens yes, Hayward's chance will only be through injury or retirement of mids that release gulden into the midfield, he isnt pushing any of our small forwards out and Mclean is in before him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You must be a crap judge of footy talent if you didn't think Florent would make it. He has NEVER looked like not making it. I suppose you also knocked Rowbottom? You put sh*t on Bell and Hayward. Hayward has been hit by injury. Was never right last year. Played the whole year with soft tissue injuries. As for Ball he is an Academy boy who is still learning the game. He came late to it and will get better.

💯 this. None of these young men deserve snide comments from the likes of us. For sure player A might be better for us than player B but that doesn't mean B is "crap" or "rubbish". He might need to work on something to improve or he might need an operation. We mostly don't know these things.
An example: my family knows James Bell's family. He is an excellent young man from a good family who tries his heart out week in and week out. I am sick to death of the rubbish thrown out on this site about him.
Pathetic.

They were happy to come on the pregame thread and remind us of their success. Agree seems pointless but where’s the fun if you can’t give it back.
Besides, you're only as good as your last game. The fall comes pretty fast when it happens. Richmond can look forward to another 40 years in the wilderness

💯 this. None of these young men deserve snide comments from the likes of us. For sure player A might be better for us than player B but that doesn't mean B is "crap" or "rubbish". He might need to work on something to improve or he might need an operation. We mostly don't know these things.
An example: my family knows James Bell's family. He is an excellent young man from a good family who tries his heart out week in and week out. I am sick to death of the rubbish thrown out on this site about him.
Pathetic.
Right on. Too many knockers on this site. I don't mind a bit of constructive criticism but most of the knockers have zip to contribute. Kennedy cops it all the time these days but he's lead the rebuild on field while he and Parker are the rocks around which our midfield is built. Kennedy made Dusty his bitch

Would someone mind explaining the squiggles

The further right a team is, the better defence they have.

The higher up a team is, the better attack they have.

Norf are at the bottom left because they are bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back