Autopsy v Richmond - Swans win by 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
I do think the issue with doubling up on Logan and Campbell is valid in fairness, but I think that's more to do with the points system and bidding process and is an issue with F/S as well.

They dont want a even playing field learnt that a long time ago they just want any advantages offered to Northern clubs to be dissolved.

I want the fairest competition possible but its not going to happen in our lifetimes.

They dont want a even playing field learnt that a long time ago they just want any advantages offered to Northern clubs to be dissolved.

I want the fairest competition possible but its not going to happen in our lifetimes.
That doesn't invalidate the point I raised.

If Pies came last this year and got the number one pick and could bid to get Daicos as the second overall pick for example that'd be pretty unfair.

How did Isaac kick this goal?
Great angle to see how much Isaac got the ball to curve!

Well he held the ball over his non preferred foot, stepped out and snapped it in a way that meant the ball curled back through the big sticks. ;)

DeadlyAkkuret

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 10, 2007
Ensconced in velvet
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Lakers, West Ham
I will respond to every single post about that goal. He is ******* incredible

I wonder if oppo fans like him? He seems like someone other supporters wouldn’t hate. Over at the Saints board they’re obsessed and even have him in Saints colours...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if oppo fans like him? He seems like someone other supporters wouldn’t hate. Over at the Saints board they’re obsessed and even have him in Saints colours...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep I know a lot of neutrals who just love him. He will be, if he's not already, our most marketed player over the next decade. He's easily our most likeable player and also my missus' hall-pass.

Last edited:

Tedeski

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 2, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Mava Fan Cooler

How good are our Vic supporters? Can’t help but be happy for them to have witnessed this

We (supporters) were dominant!
The Tiger supporters were busy s . . king a big fat one!

Yes indeed we dominated as supporters on Saturday.
Very noice to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back