Autopsy V Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

For those of you that constantly rage about Elton, or Castagna, or McBean, or Short, or Chol, or Moore, or whoever, not getting a game, you just got your answer as to why they don't. I always hear "They can't be any worse than Vickery or Grigg or the other spuds we've got playing". Actually, they can be. And they are. And you just saw it. Next time you call for a senior player to be sent back to the VFL, maybe have a look at how the VFL boys are doing first. It's one thing to complain that Vickery or Griffiths did nothing and need to be held accountable for their poor form, but you can't then go and reward Elton or Chol or McBean when they're picking up 5 touches a game in the VFL. That's rewarding even worse form.

As a platinum member who has bled for this club I cannot take itanymore- we need to send amessage to gale and oneil- I will be not renewing my membership next year if this dud is coach I implore you all to send emails to the club about this
I will still renew mine, crushing the club financially is not the answer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee, Richmond really do well considering they don't have heads or backs. The amount of crap Sydney got away with today was ******* disgusting.

That was not the reason we lost though. We need to sack anyone involved with Team Selection. We were absolutely smashed in the midfield last week by the Saints, and for the second week in a row go in without our best clearance player and instead have Andrew Moore in the side.

So many dumb decision makers at this club. Never thought I'd get to this point but until Dimma goes, I'm #eco of everything this club has to say or do from this point forward.

i would throw a chequebook at longmire. give him what we wants. let him hire his team. let him give this club a complete shake. there is no way he would put up with effort like we've shown over the last two weeks.

i would throw a chequebook at longmire. give him what we wants. let him hire his team. let him give this club a complete shake. there is no way he would put up with effort like we've shown over the last two weeks.
I said that months ago,but he has signed a new big contract

Remove this Banner Ad

Back