Autopsy V Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

The swans have had the same or lesser high level picks yet are able to 'produce' the high quality player (often another clubs discard) because of the superiority of what they do in the off field things. Get the formula right in THAT area first and foremost and it produces what you want
This is what RFC is trying to do, IMO.

We have a dilemma here ...when ex footy players like dunstal ( yes I know he hates us ) and kennally are stating "they are not trying" and "have given up" ...and that this lack of effort" is disrespectful to the fans and the jumper"... how can Richmond hold onto the coach ?? ..he has clearly lost them ..some of these guys were playing for there careers ,and what they just couldn't be arsed?
The VFL side while clearly playing the seniors game plan in the first half of the season also just as clearly abandoned it in the second half of the season ( and with good reason as the results suggest ) but even that indicates a difference of philosophy between the two sides ...I think the players know that the game plan is a complete basket case I think they are very disillusioned and yet they have kept this peanut and his s**t game plan for another two years .....I think 2017 will be worse than this year ...I was at the pub with a bunch of tigers supporters watching the game ...the other patrons usually pull the piss out of us if we are getting done ..not this time ..place was silent and the looks of pity in there eyes quite frankly sickend me ...never been so embarrassed to support this club ....the truth is most of the players simply didn't care and that's unacceptable

Nah, strayan.

Here's how it should have been written; "Yet we beat them the previous 3 matches prior, with most of the above mentioned names all playing."
We have had some great wins over the last few years, and surprisingly the likes of sydney and hawthorn haven't stood in our way.
That aside, the list of players missing that you quoted is the reason why we are a club that stands with 3 finals campaigns without a win as out 'successful' period

What a bleak (and maybe fitting) way to end a bitterly disappointing season.

I think the only silver lining to take from this result is the club finished the season with a huge hit to it's credibility and with big question marks for the future. Serious questions need to be asked on what went wrong and what needs to happen to get the club back on track.

I've normally defended the club and administration on the basis I think they deserved some credit in helping steer the club to the healthy (financially at least) position to date and growing the membership base year on year. But this pitiful performance rightfully needs to be condemned and mocked by all media and AFL supporters. This was embarrassing for the whole club - and the shame and the pain of it needs to be felt by everyone within the organisation.

I can only hope that positive change will come about from this. I'll wait and see. I've seen many supporters saying they won't sign up again next year unless XYZ happens - the club faces a huge mountain in trying to restore optimism and hope for 2017.

Should have told the players we're going to delist to go out in the last quarter and bust some heads.

"don't worry about the suspensions fellas"...

"why's that Dimma?"

"no reason"

I think the afl have change the ruled after the Lynch retirement

I believe the afl either issue massive fines on the player, or sanction yhr club in some way. I forget what the outcome was, I just remember the afl.vowing another retirement like.lynch wouldn't happen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm late twenties and have just seen our most successful period since then. I already believe I won't ever see a flag, probably not even a grand final and I probably won't care about footy anymore by the time we fluke a prelim.
I've seen a Tiger flag in my lifetime - its unlikely I'll get to see another - the way things are at present - its unlikely my kids will see one their lifetimes - how good is it to be a Tiger - I ask you ...

And I gave my reason why.
ROFL LMFAO.

Yeh right.

There was no need for tanking as it wouldn't have made any difference to the ensuing draft pick.

What you're infact saying is, the team tanked .....yet there was no benefit for tanking, which makes them the biggest *ing losers in the afl.

Do we agree ?

LMAO.

Ok then.
Everything is otherwise fine.
dees got flogged by the same and they played a full strength side and they were playing for their coach, fans and futures... and pies were gallant in their dead rubber

we all walk away with 0 valuable premiership points

we won coz 9 off our lads are still on L plates and got to play with the big boys

U
dees got flogged by the same and they played a full strength side and they were playing for their coach, fans and futures... and pies were gallant in their dead rubber

we all walk away with 0 valuable premiership points

we won coz 9 off our lads are still on L plates and got to play with the big boys

So, it's a win to see how underdeveloped our future list is and watch them drop their head and bend over?

It's a win to see them introduced to a grade football under Hardwick's guidance and coaching?

Hardwick says they were playing for 2017.
Are you *ing joking man?

The whole place is ****ed and Browny made the call on Sunday Footy Show.

Lowest moral in the playing group in over twenty years.

Real win.

U can't be serious using the Dees as a justification, unless you aspire for us to be like them?

Bottom 6, gonna likely get double ups against Essendon and Carlton next year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back