v Werribee 28/4/18 at Avalon Oval Werribee - Live on 7 in Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not too fussed, cue in rack.
I am fussed.

This type of thing has cost us games in both the AFL and VFL before. In fact, this kind of fade-out cost us the VFL Grand Final last year as we were comfortably up. To go from a 71 point lead at 3 quarter time to winning by 38 points shows that this still needs to be addressed.

Still happy with the win as I would have taken a 38-point win over Werribee at the start of the game, but a 42-9 last quarter is still deplorable.

Young Meteoric will be watching the big one at Chirnside Paddock with great interest. Werribee seem to be doing very respectably this season but there again you would when you unload the dead weight from Elizabeth Arden Street from your organisation. Casey covered them by 2.4 at this venue two weeks back in high winds. We ragdolled Casey beyond the first 15 minutes last start, and that and the fact we gave Port a good hiding in rd 1, and Port have recorded two meritorious wins since, tells me that on our best form we should cover the alternative Tigers, even at their rubbish dump.

Werribee have fared better than I expected this term, losing to Cats by nickels rd 1 at a neutral venue, running Casey at home rd 2 in the high winds, then giving Willy a nice touch up by 41 points at Chirnside Paddock.

This is the Tigers first match away from The Swinburne Palace this term, and if there is any query on this Richmond team here that is it, unfamiliar deck v a team playing their third in succession there.

Barring unforseeable malfunctions, declaring our boys good things to cover the -18.5 line here, I fancy Tigers by about 6 goals.

I am making Richmond at the line -18.5 the Meteoric Rise good thing of the round here. Please don't bet until Meteoric has had a chance to get on though. :)

Apologies there I was 2 points out. Will be doing some soul searching tonight to figure out how the hell that happened. :oops:

WTF? Was over 70 points up when I left.
What happened?

FYI Jack is a legend. Sat not too far from me and had time for everyone today. Kids and Adults.

Seems to love Llyod as well kept on yelling out well done Llyod everytime Llyod did something well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTF? Was over 70 points up when I left.
What happened?

FYI Jack is a legend. Sat not too far from me and had time for everyone today. Kids and Adults.

Seems to love Llyod as well kept on yelling out well done Llyod everytime Llyod did something well.

Spewing, I left at half time as my little one was running amuck. Then I saw on Insta that Jack was sitting in the stands. Would of been great to get a photo with him and my son. Oh well, next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back