Game Day v West Coast - the Sack Hinkley Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

9gJPFBg.gif

Alright it's officially past midnight and time to get excited!

PortWest Coast by 128

Last edited:

Byrons Firen

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 4, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
the maggies
Recent history says we go alright over there against them. Sure they're a good team but so are we. Their BF board is not confident, seems that many posters there rate us.

Sooo it all boils down to the bleeding obvious. If we're good enough we'll win, but our clearance numbers need to be 50/50 and against Nic Nat and their mids this

is a big ask. Our coaches are under as much pressure as our players.

Carn Ports get it done.

Oh and kick straight ya MoFo's

Last edited:

Pickett4GOAT

Cancelled
May 27, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
30% chance of rain and possible thunderstorm in Rinehart country today. I'll be praying to the mining gods for it to bucket down and watch McGovern and Barass do a hammy trying to pick the ball up below their knees.

Byrons Firen

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 4, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
the maggies
30% chance of rain and possible thunderstorm in Rinehart country today. I'll be praying to the mining gods for it to bucket down and watch McGovern and Barass do a hammy trying to pick the ball up below their knees.
Speaking of Rinehart check out this cringeworthy link from the little elephant*

*Her old man Lang Hancock's nick name of her. Personally I think he was being kind, imo she's a nasty soulless witch whose doubtlessly insured in case she falls off her purse.

My one worry about tonight is our lack of competitive opposition, leading into this week. We seemed to coast at times against the Roos and Bombers - we can't do that tonight, or we'll pay a heavy price. That said, Port by 23 points.

Coobk001

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 26, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Anaheim Ducks, White Sox
We've had a soft run into this which is going to go 1 of 2 ways, we'll come out hot, full of intent to show how much we want to make a statement, or we could be a bit off the pace early as we adjust to increase in quality.

I hope it's the former and our boys are as fired up as us.

Carn Ports we need this one.

Predicting Draw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Visenfest

Chasing stability
Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
So they are going in small, and us tall?
Do they know more about their weather than we do?
They're not going in that small. They're still playing 3 KPFs (Kennedy, Darling and Allen), 3 KPDs (McGovern, Barrass and Rotham) and a ruckman. We're playing one extra tall, but we still have them matched for speed across the ground. Plus, our talls are agile and quick as well.

Jul 1, 2014
Adelaide, Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Lakers, Ducks, Yankees
I have the pleasure of being stuck with my in law's extended family tonight who I see once a year (every Easter Saturday night). They are the complete opposite of sporty. A few years back I deliberately came an hour or so late because I was watching the grand final of the 36ers in the NBL., told them well in advance to escape any backlash. Finally got there and they all looked at me as if I had two heads. Was legit roasted in a non-funny way.

Fortunately my missus enjoys this family outing as much as I do, so I'm hoping to be watching on no more than a 90 minute delay.

Just make the game worth my pain of tonight, Port.

backtozero

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I have the pleasure of being stuck with my in law's extended family tonight who I see once a year (every Easter Saturday night). They are the complete opposite of sporty. A few years back I deliberately came an hour or so late because I was watching the grand final of the 36ers in the NBL., told them well in advance to escape any backlash. Finally got there and they all looked at me as if I had two heads. Was legit roasted in a non-funny way.

Fortunately my missus enjoys this family outing as much as I do, so I'm hoping to be watching on no more than a 90 minute delay.

Just make the game worth my pain of tonight, Port.

To be fair, it is the NBL.

Back