Game Day v West Coast - the Sack Hinkley Cup

Astronema

im gay (they/them)
Sep 17, 2020
Victoria
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
our midfield really can’t win the ball without Robbie... :(

I’m not convinced remotely that we don’t need Rockliff out there, and pretty annoyed as he should clearly not be playing SANFL.

Visenfest

Chasing stability
Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
We look better without Hartlett. He's not solely responsible for tonight by any means, but it does look like it's time to phase him out. He's slow and is too prone to making absolute howlers. If he wants to prove everyone wrong, he can do it in the Sanfl.

johnnysix

Club Legend
May 31, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
This is genuinely embarrassing, trust this group to do this when the game is the national broadcast game.
This is exactly what I'm talking about when I say we are a marketing team's worst nightmare. Flog the bottom of the ladder teams garnering literally no media hype as a result. Time comes to show the country in a prime time slot on a Saturday night and we vomit up this tripe. Good luck winning sponsors and young supporters.

JohnHinckleyJr

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 1, 2014
Adelaide, South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls Man Utd
images.jpeg-159.jpg
ISNT THAT RIGHT X

PPort

Senior List
Jun 30, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hartlett -a bumbling fool, clergy 's been shite this season (and last) aa Burn Jones showing nothing .................. maybe our Captain will inspire the team.

May 9, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
This midfield has been a disgrace. No physical contact or pressure on the opposition.

The four tall system doesn't work, it took our strength away up forward and has dragged Dixon up the ground instead of him being close to home where we are dangerous.

Shocking so far.

Back