Game Day v West Coast - the Sack Hinkley Cup

JUSTWORK

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 25, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Not sure how I feel about Hartlett re posting footage of him slipping over in defence last night on his Insta story.

Not sure the VC should be having a laugh about them getting their assess handed to them. Not convinced he take it seriously enough or cares enough.

Personally, I know if I was a player and I put a foot wrong after a loss like that, I certainly wouldn’t be having a laugh. I’d be breathing fire.

DBrowJ

Senior List
Nov 14, 2020
Loxton
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Not sure how I feel about Hartlett re posting footage of him slipping over in defence last night on his Insta story.

Not sure the VC should be having a laugh about them getting their assess handed to them. Not convinced he take it seriously enough or cares enough.

Personally, I know if I was a player and I put a foot wrong after a loss like that, I certainly wouldn’t be having a laugh. I’d be breathing fire.
It was his sister making fun of him, an unfortunate situation that happens sometimes. Probably didn't need to do it publicly like that though

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

JUSTWORK

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 25, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
It was his sister making fun of him, an unfortunate situation that happens sometimes. Probably didn't need to do it publicly like that though

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I get that, it’s him reposting it that shits me off.

He’s the VC, we’ve just been made to look second rate in our first test of the season (clearly an absolute failure) and his having a laugh about it.

Doesn’t sit well with me, maybe if we’d won. Then it’s a different story.

Where’s the Choco era, 4am beach sessions and running laps with concrete blocks ?

PAFC66

Down a dark alley
Feb 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I get that, it’s him reposting it that shits me off.

He’s the VC, we’ve just been made to look second rate in our first test of the season (clearly an absolute failure) and his having a laugh about it.

Doesn’t sit well with me, maybe if we’d won. Then it’s a different story.

Where’s the Choco era, 4am beach sessions and running laps with concrete blocks ?
Hammer doesn't give a * man.
He's just happy to be under the bright lights.

PAFC66

Down a dark alley
Feb 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

If we won and he wasn't the worst on ground I wouldn't have a problem.
Mark Williams would take issue with that
Ken Hinkley wouldn't .

PowerBaz

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hammer doesn't give a fu** man.
He's just happy to be under the bright lights.

I don’t think that’s right, the game has gone past him. You can see why he tries to do but seems a touch off the pace, his time has come to be moved on, great servant though.

Id stager play Bergman making errors than Hammer making errors.

He wasn’t the only one, how many times did we kick straight to oppo players. Motlop did it the week before.

The worrying signs were there against Essendon.

Back