• Van Gisbergen

• Mostert

• Courtney

• Coulthard

• McLaughlin

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speaking of being quietly confident. Walkinshaw seemed a bit smug when asked about Holden backing next year. I got the impression that it would be a HSV Dealer Team type set up. Could be totally wrong but thats how I took it. I hope this is the case.
Would be happy if that was the case.

He said he thinks it would put him in championship contention so I doubt it. GRM the most logical thought based on the comments.
The only car that COULD put him in championship contention is a T8 car and he ain't driving one of those unless GRM gets a deal.

Even so, the very idea of him winning a title is laughable.

He thinks he can win a title at GRM ?? Garth, just because Scotty Mac won races it doesn't mean you will..... he's MUCH better than you.

He thinks he can win a title at GRM ?? Garth, just because Scotty Mac won races it doesn't mean you will..... he's MUCH better than you.
GT in a good car is still one of the best out there. He's been killed by HRT being such a decline, and we've seen competive he can still be when he has the car to match. When he was given the new car, he won in its first race at Sandown, was a front runner, and almost at Bathurst. At GC he was quick before the Coulthard accident, and Sydney he scored his first pole in years and 2 2nd place finishes.

GT in a good car is still one of the best out there. He's been killed by HRT being such a decline, and we've seen competive he can still be when he has the car to match. When he was given the new car, he won in its first race at Sandown, was a front runner, and almost at Bathurst. At GC he was quick before the Coulthard accident, and Sydney he scored his first pole in years and 2 2nd place finishes.
Mostert, Frosty, Fabs, Scott Mac, all 3 T8 guys, Davison and probably Caruso are all better drivers. That's a large chunk of the field.

He's got a nasty habit of being involved in accidents too. GRM hasn't got the resources either, it was pure talent that got them their results this year.

Has to be a money thing with Bright, can't see any other reason.

Nothing against GT but man I feel sorry for GRM! Out goes one of the hottest young drivers at the moment and in comes an old guy past his prime. Still better than Prodrive getting Bright I suppose.

Hopefully he can mentor Moff a bit

Back