• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Daniel Flynn

Club Legend
Jan 31, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hey guys haven't made something like this yet but I thought it wouldn't be a terrible idea. Leave any questions, comments or queries for the V8s

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2014
People's Republic of Onkaparinga
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Cronulla Sutherland Sharks
Amazing race. The effect of the weather was good and bad. It stuffed the start up and resulted in a stop start race but made the racing more interesting.

A couple of teams clearly did not know the race had started under the safety car and many did not understand that they had to put 140 litres into the car during the race albeit a shortened one. Those that interpreted the rules correctly prospered.

What this situation highlighted is that some of the team tacticians do not know the rules. Maybe there is a need for each team to nominate a team member who then attends a seminar conducted by Supercar officials. That is not the way the Supercar Racing works though. They seem to make up the rules and leave it to everyone to work them out. The result is different interpretations.

Well done to Nick Percat, good to see a local lad take it out. Particularly fitting as his dad once worked at Holden.

Last edited:

Daniel Flynn

Club Legend
Jan 31, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Amazing race. The effect of the weather was good and bad. It stuffed the start up and resulted in a stop start race but made the racing more interesting.

A couple of teams clearly did not know the race had started under the safety car and many did not understand that they had to put 140 litres into the car during the race albeit a shortened one. Those that interpreted the rules correctly prospered.

What this situation highlighted is that some of the team tacticians do not know the rules. Maybe there is a need for each team to nominate a team member who then attends a seminar conducted by Supercar officials. That is not the way the Supercar Racing works though. They seem to make up the rules and leave it to everyone to work them out. The result is different interpretations.

Well done to Nick Percat, good to see a local lad take it out. Particularly fitting as his dad once worked at Holden.
Yes I agree with what you said its amazing to think that his dad worked for Holden who were you rooting for during the race?

Mar 1, 2014
People's Republic of Onkaparinga
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Cronulla Sutherland Sharks
Yes I agree with what you said its amazing to think that his dad worked for Holden who were you rooting for during the race?

I have to admit that i did not make the SA connection until after the race. Being a Holden man I was in Courtney's corner but I have a soft spot for Craig Lowndes despite his journey to the dark side and back.

Daniel Flynn

Club Legend
Jan 31, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I have to admit that i did not make the SA connection until after the race. Being a Holden man I was in Courtney's corner but I have a soft spot for Craig Lowndes despite his journey to the dark side and back.
Yeah I was probably going for red bull and same I only made the connection when he was about to cross the finish line

Back