Science/Environment Vaccination and Herd Immunity: How it works.

Evolved1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 14, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Yes, especially if they have criminal record and have a propensity for resisting arrest.

The determining factor is whether a whitey, such as yourself, labels it as such.
That post is grammatically incorrect.

Evolved1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 14, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
I'm scratching my head wondering how a thread on herd immunity veered off into artificial sweeteners.

It's late, so I'll revisit that thought in the morning.

douglyzia

Premiership Player
Sep 24, 2006
Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Numerous black people have been killed, or have had their lives ruined, as a result of BLM protests.

But apparently only the lives of Floyd or WTTF-his-name-is matters because, as I said, the determining factor of whether your life matters is if you resist arrest, or if you're a criminal.

If you're a criminal, or if you resist arrest, well, your life matters. If you were literally killed, or had your life ruined, as a result of BLM protests, I mean, who really gives a * about you?

douglyzia

Premiership Player
Sep 24, 2006
Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Look, I don't have the time keep going back and forth with imbeciles.

You want to take the vaccine (not that a safe, effective vaccine for COVID-19 will ever be available), go ahead. Don't say I didn't warn you.

You can watch on in horror while 60 minutes presents to you the horrors of having taking said vaccine when they inevitably come up with their segment on it.

TheKanga

Brownlow Medallist
May 31, 2011
Hobart
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Melbourne City
Why should people in places that coronavirus didn't really effect have to take a highly experimental vaccine?
I don't get the flu shot, i didn't get one for swine flu, why should i get one for Coronavirus?

No cases here since June and there was only 200 cases total.
No lockdown
Why is it necessary?
I don't even take a panadol if i really don't need to.

Why should people in places that coronavirus didn't really effect have to take a highly experimental vaccine?
I don't get the flu shot, i didn't get one for swine flu, why should i get one for Coronavirus?

No lockdown
Why is it necessary?
Well, the rest of us will get the vaccine so you are protected. Or, you and all the people like you will be numerous enough that you kill our kids.

it’s a funny old world.

TheKanga

Brownlow Medallist
May 31, 2011
Hobart
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Melbourne City
Well, the rest of us will get the vaccine so you are protected. Or, you and all the people like you will be numerous enough that you kill our kids.

it’s a funny old world.

Wait wouldn't it be the other way around.
If people are vaccinated why do they need to worry about people who don't get the jab getting them sick?

Bottom line, I just don't think it's been long enough to develop it to be safe.
Also the Vaccine companies have a clause that says they cannot be sued if the vaccine causes health problems.

'' The companies that make vaccines would be given protection from being sued if their product turned out to cause a rare side-effect that could not have been detected during trials. That happened with Pandemrix, the vaccine against swine flu, which caused the sleeping disease narcolepsy in some individuals. ''

Wait wouldn't it be the other way around.
If people are vaccinated why do they need to worry about people who don't get the jab getting them sick?
Vaccines just help your immune system.

You can still get sick. They just reduce your chances of getting REALLY sick. If everyone has a much higher chance of getting a lot less sick, the virus spreads a lot less. It’s not 100% but it’s enourmously higher than if they weren’t vaccinated.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Wait fu**in what?

Have you heard the saying, "a little knowledge can be a dangerous thing"?

It's another example of an uneducated twit reading a research paper/something on a tin foil hat blog.

He's referring to aspartame's in vivo formation of a methanol metabolite. However, what he doesn't understand is that there's more methanol present in a glass of orange juice.

This, of course, is supposed to dazzle you with science knowledge wonder, and lend credence to his wisdom as an anti-vaxxer.

Evolved1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 14, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Because, a vaccine has to be approved by the FDA, and the FDA is dictated to by big pharma.
In what ways are the FDA being dictated to by big pharma? Are all international regulatory bodies controlled by big pharma? Are FDA inspections just a big circle jerk? Do the scientists developing vaccines have no integrity or care for scientific methodology? Do you have links to any whistle-blowers?

These are genuine questions.

No lockdown
Why is it necessary?

Well duh....i don't take panadol either, but its not going to immunise me against anything, its not going to prevent me catching anything.

Good luck with that.

Why , what are the actual scientific odds of it causing an issue with him? I'd suggest he'd need extremely bad luck to have any issue at all.
Granted if he was to take the artificial sweetener out of the coke and inject it into himself at extremely high doses it could cause a problem.

Another grammatically incorrect post. Lift your game.

Stop trying to pretend to be smarter than anyone else here without any substance.
Why do you think it would be more dangerous to be injected with deactivated COVID19 virus, than it is to catch the actual Virus?
No not all the Vaccinations being trialled use this approach, but you really don't know which one will prove effective so until you do , how can you pretend to know any risk associated with it?

I like your avatar , its an actor who pretends to be a really clever person.

douglyzia

Premiership Player
Sep 24, 2006
Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Stop trying to pretend to be smarter than anyone else here without any substance.

Oh, there is plenty of substance to it. ;)

Why do you think it would be more dangerous to be injected with deactivated COVID19 virus, than it is to catch the actual Virus?

Because the vast majority of people (who are not old and without comorbidities) survive.

No not all the Vaccinations being trialled use this approach, but you really don't know which one will prove effective so until you do , how can you pretend to know any risk associated with it?

It's a moot point anyway. I doubt a safe and effective vaccine will be found/developed.

I like your avatar , its an actor who pretends to be a really clever person.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back