Syphoncom

Club Legend
Apr 6, 2010
Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal
http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/...pages/Immunisation_common_misconceptions?open

Myth: Combining two or three vaccines into one injection may put a baby’s immune system under considerable strain. Vaccines should be separated and given at six-monthly or yearly intervals.

Fact: Delaying vaccines would leave children vulnerable to catching diseases. Vaccines do not reduce a child’s immunity. Combining vaccines reduces the number of injections that babies and children need to receive.

Vaccine preparations don’t cause infection, so an ‘all-out’ immune response is not triggered. In addition, the immune system is designed to handle multiple attacks, because in nature germs don’t attack the body one at a time.

-

Myth: Vaccinations can cause certain disorders, such as autism and diabetes, or contribute to the risk of sudden unexpected death in infancy (SUDI), which includes sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) and fatal sleep accidents.

Fact: These theories have been extensively investigated and dismissed.

-

Myth: Immunisation for childhood infectious disease is riskier than the disease.

Fact: Childhood diseases such as measles and whooping cough (pertussis) are serious and potentially fatal. The risk of complications from disease is much higher than the risks of complications from immunisation.

-

Myth: The immune systems of babies are protected through the placenta and breastfeeding, so they don’t need vaccination.

Fact: Babies are exposed to many germs as part of the normal birthing process, including those from the vaginal canal, faeces and breast milk. Although their immune systems can meet these challenges, the immune system in an infant is still developing and needs to become active to protect against a range of bacteria and viruses.

An infant will receive some natural protection against diseases transferred from the placenta, but the level of protection depends on the mother’s exposure to disease either by illness or vaccination. Breastmilk is also valuable for protection, but the protection is mainly for germs that infect the gut. The protection received from the placenta and breastmilk can be weak and only lasts for a few months.

Syphoncom

Club Legend
Apr 6, 2010
Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal
http://www.who.int/vaccine_safety/committee/reports/Jun_2012/en/

Global Advisory Committee on Vaccine Safety, report of meeting held 6-7 June 2012
Published in the WHO Weekly Epidemiological Record on 27 July 2012

The Global Advisory Committee on Vaccine Safety (GACVS), an expert clinical and scientific advisory body, was established by WHO to provide independent, scientifically rigorous advice on vaccine safety issues of potential global importance.1 GACVS held its 26th meeting in Geneva, Switzerland, on 6–7 June 2012.2 The Committee reviewed the following specific topics:

• the safety of thiomersal;
  • the safety of aluminium adjuvants;
  • the safety profile of influenza vaccines during pregnancy.
It also reviewed 3 general issues for vaccine pharmacovigilance:

• safety of immunization during pregnancy and lactation;
  • causality assessment for serious individual cases of adverse events following immunization (AEFI);
  • core variables for AEFI monitoring.
--

CDC

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/parent-questions.html

Q: Is there a link between vaccines and autism?
A: No. Scientific studies and reviews continued to show no relationship between vaccines and autism.

Some people have suggested that thimerosal (a compound that contains mercury) in vaccines given to infants and young children might be a cause of autism, and others have suggested that the MMR (measles- mumps-rubella) vaccine may be linked to autism. However, numerous scientists and researchers have studied and continue to study the MMR vaccine and thimerosal, and reach the same conclusion: that there is no link between them and autism.

--

Q: Can vaccines overload my baby’s immune system?
A: Vaccines do not overload the immune system. Every day, a healthy baby’s immune system successfully fights off millions of germs. Antigens are parts of germs that cause the body’s immune system to go to work.

The antigens in vaccines come from the germs themselves, but the germs are weakened or killed so they cannot cause serious illness. Even if they receive several vaccinations in one day, vaccines contain only a tiny fraction of the antigens that babies encounter every day in their environment. Vaccines provide your child with the antibodies they need to fight off the serious illnesses for which they have been vaccinated.

--
Many more common questions/myths/FAQs are answered above by the CDC.

http://www.naturalnews.com/046630_CDC_whistleblower_public_confession_Dr_William_Thompson.html

They Vaccine companies have their own scientists to tweak the studies.

Vaccines & EMF's are undoubtedly linked to Austism amongst other serious illnesses.
No they are not.

Look, there have been a few people who have complained about people coming into the Health & Fitness board "causing trouble".

When you spout this rubbish you should expect rebuttals and, quite frankly, outright derision. It's not the best situation but it is hard not to when ignorance is openly flaunted as if it were deepest wisdom.

haden1999

Senior List
Jul 26, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
No they are not.

Look, there have been a few people who have complained about people coming into the Health & Fitness board "causing trouble".

When you spout this rubbish you should expect rebuttals and, quite frankly, outright derision. It's not the best situation but it is hard not to when ignorance is openly flaunted as if it were deepest wisdom.

touche

I don't agree with ablett's hardline stance against vaccines as I believe its much more complicated than vaccines cause autism. However, it's hard to stomach you coming into this thread and accuse ablett of ignorances. He knows much more than you do about this issue.

You dismiss any opposition like you arrogantly dismiss non atheists etc because you're so insecure about coming across as rational. Meanwhile you don't acknowledge the complexities of the issue which keeps you ignorant with * all to offer the argument.

Anyway, there's a thread on this on the SRP board.

Ask your GP, who isn't getting any kick back from vaccine producers and has sworn an oath to act in the best interest of their patient, whether vaccines cause autism.

When I asked mine he almost cried with frustration that it is even an issue.

There are actual links with preeclampsia but not with vaccination.

haden1999

Senior List
Jul 26, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Ask your GP, who isn't getting any kick back from vaccine producers and has sworn an oath to act in the best interest of their patient, whether vaccines cause autism.

My Western medical GPs understand the link between gut bacteria and autism because they're real doctors, which are rare these days. Wouldn't matter if your average GP is getting a "kickback" from vaccines or not, generally they're going to toe the medical model line which is Vaccines are brilliant and there is absolutely nothing to see here.

Vaccines are brilliant but they're not perfect and they can cause autism for a child with gut disbyosis and a weakened immune system.

The process how this happens is actually straight forward, you just have to understand the 101 basics of human digestion and the role bacteria plays in it. It's not woo woo or magic, just good old fashion microbiology.

My Western medical GPs understand the link between gut bacteria and autism because they're real doctors, which are rare these days. Wouldn't matter if your average GP is getting a "kickback" from vaccines or not, generally they're going to toe the medical model line which is Vaccines are brilliant and there is absolutely nothing to see here.

Vaccines are brilliant but they're not perfect and they can cause autism for a child with gut disbyosis and a weakened immune system.

The process how this happens is actually straight forward, you just have to understand the 101 basics of human digestion and the role bacteria plays in it. It's not woo woo or magic, just good old fashion microbiology.
Can you tell me how a virus shell interacts with bacteria causing a neurological condition?

haden1999

Senior List
Jul 26, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Can you tell me how a virus shell interacts with bacteria causing a neurological condition?

I'm not saying the viruses interact directly with bacteria. o_O

A child with gut dysbiosis (and therefore a compromised immune system) isn't going to react to environmental insults the same way a healthy child does. Vaccinations are an insult to the immune system and are made for children with a normal immune system to react in a predictable way. In some children, vaccinations puts an enormous strain on an already compromised immune system and brings on autism.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not saying the viruses interact directly with bacteria. o_O

A child with gut dysbiosis (and therefore a compromised immune system) isn't going to react to environmental insults the same way a healthy child does. Vaccinations are an insult to the immune system and are made for children with a normal immune system to react in a predictable way. In some children, vaccinations puts an enormous strain on an already compromised immune system and brings on autism.
It doesn't.

ablett

Premiership Player
Jan 27, 2006
Tasmania
AFL Club
Fremantle

Says the same doctor that prescribes statins.
Doctors only know what they're told to know.

ablett

Premiership Player
Jan 27, 2006
Tasmania
AFL Club
Fremantle
Autism was never heard of now 1 in 88 kids have it.

I wander how many non vaccinated kids have autism?

Every house is full of EMF's n you wander why suddenly all these illnesses are appearing,
most can't see the Forrest for the trees.

Autism was never heard of now 1 in 88 kids have it.

I wander how many non vaccinated kids have autism?

Every house is full of EMF's n you wander why suddenly all these illnesses are appearing,
most can't see the Forrest for the trees.
Stomach ulcers were caused by stress until recently too.

*They weren't.

Cancer is on the rise due to longer lives.

ablett

Premiership Player
Jan 27, 2006
Tasmania
AFL Club
Fremantle
Stomach ulcers were caused by stress until recently too.

*They weren't.

Cancer is on the rise due to longer lives.

Vaccines are a slow release of disease to keep the pharmaceutical companies n medical industry busy, fact is hospitals need disease n illness to stay afloat hence why cure is enemy.

ablett

Premiership Player
Jan 27, 2006
Tasmania
AFL Club
Fremantle
Vaccines are a slow release of disease to keep the pharmaceutical companies n medical industry busy, fact is hospitals need disease n illness to stay afloat hence why cure is enemy.

Chef Pete Evans getting attacked is proof of this, fancy someone promoting real food that makes your healthy, all GP's worry that Paleo could lead them to Extinction!

Chef Pete Evans getting attacked is proof of this, fancy someone promoting real food that makes your healthy, all GP's worry that Paleo could lead them to Extinction!
They worry that something without decades of study could have long term side effects.

The natural history of it is from when humans lived for 30 years.

Proof?

Why so many get disease considering so many are vaccinated?

I'm not vaccinated so why am I still alive or not suffering with disease?
Perhaps you could try living in an area outside of herd immunity and see how you go?

There are plenty of areas on the planet that have measles or polio.

ablett

Premiership Player
Jan 27, 2006
Tasmania
AFL Club
Fremantle
They worry that something without decades of study could have long term side effects.

The natural history of it is from when humans lived for 30 years.

Thats just a BS excuse they are selling to the masses.
Their average lifespan had nothing to do with diet, maybe sleeping amungs wild animals had something to do with it.

Lack of surgeons.

Sanitised medical treatments.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back