Modern Day Event Vaccines

Remove this Banner Ad

^ She won't win Mother of the Year! I'd definitely vaccinate against the main threats (MMR and DTP), but feel that no one should be forcibly vaccinated. I reckon some vaccines are ineffective (flu shot) or unnecessary - hepatitis is easy to avoid if you don't share needles with junkies. There's also the principle of knowing exactly what you're injecting into your body, as many past and present Essendon players would know.

^ She won't win Mother of the Year! I'd definitely vaccinate against the main threats (MMR and DTP), but feel that no one should be forcibly vaccinated. I reckon some vaccines are ineffective (flu shot) or unnecessary - hepatitis is easy to avoid if you don't share needles with junkies. There's also the principle of knowing exactly what you're injecting into your body, as many past and present Essendon players would know.
The fluvax is about 50% effective in preventing infection with significantly reduced symptoms and duration in the other 50%, not great compared to other vaccines but certainly better than nothing, although there is evidence it can actually INCREASE symptoms if you are infected by a rarer flu strain not covered (this is from a professor of immunology at the Alfred, not a YouTube nutter).

Hep B is easier to catch than Hep C (bodily fluids VS blood only) and definitely worth vaxing kids against as it is very nasty in the long term if you catch it young.
Hep A is a whole different kettle of fish (fecal matter), often barely affects kids but they can spread it like crazy.

I was born in a time when vaccines were a health policy and not an industry. I received only a couple. The reality is my generation is not dying from all the extra vaxcinnes kids get today.

But they are dying from opioid addiction anti depressants breast implants and many other Medical procedures treatments.

In fact pharmacuticals are one of the leading causes of death in the Western world.

No vaccinations against the cancer caused by McDonald's or the diabetes by Cole a cola

Just some figures I found.

Fig3_whoop.gif

Most Whooping cough deaths are old people (cant do much about them) and kids under 5.
Fig15_Whoop20_70under5.gif

Remember Polio?
graph-polio-mort_1926-2004.jpg

hep-b-cases-1966-2013.PNG

It's easy to find the other stats for other diseases.

Vaccines work.

Fig3_whoop.gif

Most Whooping cough deaths are old people (cant do much about them) and kids under 5.

Remember Polio?

Vaccines work.

I can find two cases of women raped who then went on to have rape fantasies.

But I'm not going to say all do based on this.

Fig3_whoop.gif

Remember Polio?

Vaccines work.

There's a middle ground between vaccines working and blindly accepting every vaccine available.

Also there is a problem in the world whereby anyone that questions the validity of any vaccination is labelled anti vacc, which has a very negative stigma attached to it.

Vaccines dont go through rigorous testing, the efficacy of many is non existent. Whilst some vaccines are critical. It is very difficult to have a proper discussion because the extremes on both sides make this impossible. I would argue the pro vaccination fundamentalists do the most damage. They have zero time for amy discussion that isn't "vaccines are fantastic, lets take them all".

There's a middle ground between vaccines working and blindly accepting every vaccine available.

Also there is a problem in the world whereby anyone that questions the validity of any vaccination is labelled anti vacc, which has a very negative stigma attached to it.

Vaccines dont go through rigorous testing, the efficacy of many is non existent. Whilst some vaccines are critical. It is very difficult to have a proper discussion because the extremes on both sides make this impossible. I would argue the pro vaccination fundamentalists do the most damage. They have zero time for amy discussion that isn't "vaccines are fantastic, lets take them all".
The problem is the main arguments Anti Vaxxers use were based on research that was found to be blatantly fraudulent and has been subsequently dismissed.
Even in your case against vaccination here you have been vague

The problem is the main arguments Anti Vaxxers use were based on research that was found to be blatantly fraudulent and has been subsequently dismissed.
Even in your case against vaccination here you have been vague

The Wakefield paper wasnt a research paper, this has been misunderstood or deliberately misled. His paper was an observational study that all his peers signed amd the conclusion was to continue to vaccinate infants against measles, mumps and rubella but offer single vaccines until more research has been done.

Wakefield isn't anti vaxx and this is precisely what i mean by the tactic pro vaxxers use to discredit the smallest challenge to vaccinations. You can't question anything to do with vaccinarions without being labelled anti vaxx. The associated connotations of being anti vaxx (which you can very easily be labelled, even if when you arw pro vaccines but want more scrutiny) are you're stupid, irresponsible, putting lives at risk etc.

Last edited:
The Wakefield paper wasnt a research paper, this has been misunderstood or deliberately misled. His paper was an observational study that all his peers signed amd the conclusion was to continue to vaccinate infants against measles, mumps and rubella but offer single vaccines until more research has been done.

Wakefield isn't anti vaxx and this is precisely what i mean by the tactic pro vaxxers use to discredit the smallest challenge to vaccinations. You can't question anything to do with vaccinarions without being labelled anti vaxx. The associated connotations of being anti vaxx (which you can very easily be labelled, even if when you arw pro vaccines but want more scrutiny) are you're stupid, irresponsible, putting lives at risk etc.

Do you believe there is a link between vaccines and autism?

Do you believe there is a link between vaccines and autism?

I am interested in/have studied the gut brain connection so dont blindly buy into autism is purely a genetic disease.
Potentially vaccinea could cause autism for some with a compromised immune system. I don't know though because there hasn't been enough research and the research that has been done was fraudulant, in that strong correlation was.found with the mmr vaccination and african american boys with autism, when they got the mmr before a certain age. This evidence has been suppressed and we were flat out lied to.

Would i vaccinate my own kids? Yes i would.
I am not claiming vaccines cause autism but i am not certain there is no link. I dont get the flu shot ever, i basically pick and choose which vaccines i get, ie. I will never stfu and just take Big Pharmas direction on a vaccine schedule. I also pay close attention to the musical chairs between regulators and big pharma.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am interested in/have studied the gut brain connection so dont blindly buy into autism is purely a genetic disease.
Potentially vaccinea could cause autism for some with a compromised immune system. I don't know though because there hasn't been enough research and the research that has been done was fraudulant, in that strong correlation was.found with the mmr vaccination and african american boys with autism, when they got the mmr before a certain age. This evidence has been suppressed and we were flat out lied to.

Would i vaccinate my own kids? Yes i would.
I am not claiming vaccines cause autism but i am not certain there is no link. I dont get the flu shot ever, i basically pick and choose which vaccines i get, ie. I will never stfu and just take Big Pharmas direction on a vaccine schedule. I also pay close attention to the musical chairs between regulators and big pharma.
Evidence of what was suppressed and who was lied to about what?

The chick with her hair died for the fiftieth time who drank goon through uni and shows off her tattoo's on Facebook and her new suv is right about vaccine injuries. There's a whole court in Murica paying out victims. But what she doesn't realise is how her kids immune system was comprimised by her lifestyle choices or those choicez lead to a world where our food and water is s**t our air polluted the envioremnt screwed. A world where when this catches up with us disease will be rife and science is experimenting now in the hope to deal. When we should be preventing what's coming not patching it up.

The person who abuses and chooses to deny vaccine injury is a worse style of human.

The true mystery here is not that people are against vaccines, its that those same people who deny the science supporting vaccines will still walk into hospitals and demand to be treated with other medicines developed by the exact same science. its idiocy and hipocrisy so high that it must be paranormal in nature. proof of shapeshifting alien lizard mind control technology?

tldr: since anti-vaxxers disbelieve in medical science so much they should stay the * away from all the hospitals and clinics to avoid spreading their disease to the young and old with weak immune systems. the additional upshot is that there is more space in the hospitals for those of us smart enough to value medical science.

I would like to look an anti-vaxer in the eyes today and ask if they were unfortunately bitten by a Funnel-Web spider would they refuse treatment with the antivenin because they didn't know what is actually being injected into their bodies? If one of their children/partner were bitten, would they also refuse it?

If you get sick or get autism from a vaccine you're a weakling ... and therefore deserve it!

Harden the * up!

I would like to look an anti-vaxer in the eyes today and ask if they were unfortunately bitten by a Funnel-Web spider would they refuse treatment with the antivenin because they didn't know what is actually being injected into their bodies? If one of their children/partner were bitten, would they also refuse it?
Oh you're just a shill for big-anti-venom!

I would never ever consider not vaccinating my daughter. I don't by into the scare-mongering mentality of anti-vaxxers and never will. Pretty much everyone I know has been vaccinated and guess what? They're fine, all of them.

I lot of people have a fundamentally flawed understanding of what vaccines actually do, and how their damn bodys work their own damn immune system.

EVERY MEDICATION HAS RISKS and those risks are MANAGED as best as possible.

I hope in 2-300 years time this period of Anti-Vaxxers is looked back on in history as a silly little quirk of our society evolving.

I lot of people have a fundamentally flawed understanding of what vaccines actually do, and how their damn bodys work their own damn immune system.

EVERY MEDICATION HAS RISKS and those risks are MANAGED as best as possible.

I hope in 2-300 years time this period of Anti-Vaxxers is looked back on in history as a silly little quirk of our society evolving.

Almost every major issue we currently face will be seen as a dark period due to the birth of widespread social media.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back