VAFA General Discussion 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was disappointed by the size of the crowd at Elsternwick on Saturday for such an anticipated clash. Turned up $15 in hand, only to be told it was $10 admission for everyone. Maybe if people knew that more would have turned up? Even the coffee van packed up and left before quarter time in the seniors.

Was disappointed by the size of the crowd at Elsternwick on Saturday for such an anticipated clash. Turned up $15 in hand, only to be told it was $10 admission for everyone. Maybe if people knew that more would have turned up? Even the coffee van packed up and left before quarter time in the seniors.
It was $15 at TBO

I take your point Bedford. I am very careful to take mine for a walk and a sniff and the obligatory poo (tagged and bagged, naturally) before going near the ground. Even so, she nearly caused me heart failure at the Bell by giving some unmistakeable signs when walking off at quarter time after visiting the umpires, and just made it past the fence before letting go. Plastic bags for the win.

Speaking of which, I recall a very wet and windy day at South Road and my pre-game inspection revealed an impressively large and smelly deposit next to the point post. Tried to get a bag from the canteen to no avail, the Brighton president huffily insisted on dealing with it personally despite my protestations, and in trying to kick it behind the fence managed to plaster it all over his pristine white shoe and pants cuff. Ah well, it happens.

Dogs. Disgusting creatures. Ban them, I say, except well behaved ones with responsible owners. Like mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back