A Section VAFA Premier 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mum is the word

Draftee
Oct 19, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Lol! Sorry Jimmyjack, that sailed right over my head and through to the keeper. False alarm, Chaos!

I can use this username all I like.
I'd probably have a real big rethink trying to name me OTP, plus I have done nothing wrong by the rules.

However, great work, you are a general around here, a real keyboard he-man - congrats for your bull$hit forum - where you and your gang can talk crap about clubs to try and bring them down without any proof. Hyprocacy at its very best.

You'll block me after this, because you don't like it, its supposed to be a public forum with people's opinions. Well done.

Good luck being a general on Bigfooty, OTP, Bedford (& alias') and all the rest of you true keyboard warriors....

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
I can use this username all I like.
I'd probably have a real big rethink trying to name me OTP, plus I have done nothing wrong by the rules.

However, great work, you are a general around here, a real keyboard he-man - congrats for your bull$hit forum - where you and your gang can talk crap about clubs to try and bring them down without any proof. Hyprocacy at its very best.

You'll block me after this, because you don't like it, its supposed to be a public forum with people's opinions. Well done.

Good luck being a general on Bigfooty, OTP, Bedford (& alias') and all the rest of you true keyboard warriors....
Goodbye

Nov 17, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Not my forum, not my rules, not a general, I am a corporal at best. All I do is keep an impartial eye on the place, pick up the rubbish and if an inhabitant takes the proverbial, kick it upstairs for Them to sort out. Which, in your case, will be happening directly, if not already.

flat footy

Club Legend
Jun 18, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Not my forum, not my rules, not a general, I am a corporal at best. All I do is keep an impartial eye on the place, pick up the rubbish and if an inhabitant takes the proverbial, kick it upstairs for Them to sort out. Which, in your case, will be happening directly, if not already.

Can we PLEASE just confine all comments to teams, personalities and happenings. No one is interested in anyone's
secret agendas and alias's. If you have an issue with a "Poster" seek him out (online privately) and sort it out.
I can assure you, know one else is interested......

Bring on "18"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back