Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest odds:
SKOB AFL - $1.30
Wesley - $5.30
Xavs, Blues, Trinity and DLS - $15.00
Write your own ticket re the rest.
Xavs last 5 quarters very concerning. The response over the next fortnight will tell us all a lot.
Uni Blues look great on paper. It's a whose who..but have not been able to play like champs. Until today.
What a season we have gents.

Wow! 90 point margin, I don't think anyone would have picked that.

Makes me feel better that, whilst my side also got belted by heaps, we only have 22 one point players. No jobs for the boys, or free house rentals.

Well done Collegians.

I saw Jay Schulz was named to play, did he bother to turn up given it was a Saturday night? Apparently he doesn't bother turning up to training.

Last edited:
Makes me feel better that, whilst my side also got belted by 80 points, we only have 22 one point players. No jobs for the boys, or free house rentals.

Well done Collegians.

I saw Jay Schulz was named to play, did he bother to turn up given it was a Saturday night? Apparently he doesn't bother turning up to training.
Skobs aren't doing anything Old Xavs and the Uni clubs haven't been doing for years.

Having said that.... *queue the excuse about the lighting at the ground*

Skobs were the disgrace tonight. Dirtiest football I've seen in a long time in the first half. I don't know what they thought they were doing but their 'play the man not the ball' game was bordering on ridiculous.

Also they only had one game plan. When that wasn't working they didn't look to change it up at all. They were looking to rely on individual brilliance from someone but it never came.

I was very unimpressed by skobs on a number of fronts. How about the skobs supporter screaming abuse at their president at half time for agreeing to a night match. Blamed the whole thing on him, and the two nearly came to blows.

On SM-A9000 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Skobs were the disgrace tonight. Dirtiest football I've seen in a long time in the first half. I don't know what they thought they were doing but their 'play the man not the ball' game was bordering on ridiculous.

Also they only had one game plan. When that wasn't working they didn't look to change it up at all. They were looking to rely on individual brilliance from someone but it never came.

I was very unimpressed by skobs on a number of fronts. How about the skobs supporter screaming abuse at their president at half time for agreeing to a night match. Blamed the whole thing on him, and the two nearly came to blows.

Wow. That is disturbing.
Whilst it's been a fairytale start for SKOB this year, big cracks are appearing off the field it seems. Murmurings everywhere.
Dirty football certainly doesn't belong in the Ammos. Let's hope they can pull it together both on and off after tonight..
No president needs to be abused and almost come to blows with supporters. Ugly.

Makes me feel better that, whilst my side also got belted by 80 points, we only have 22 one point players. No jobs for the boys, or free house rentals.

Well done Collegians.

Was your intriguing 'water cooler' revelation of last evening removed by a mod or did you delete it HF?

That was a view alluded to on the bit of the Inner FM broadcast we were able to pick-up en route tonight, Penski. Ordinary!

Nick Corp kicked lazy five in the Sharks massacre of the Yabbies today. He'd be a handy inclusion for the Purples for 2018.;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Penski

Seriously the dirtiest team. I was there and both teams stood their ground. The report was very clumsy, and Plugger will pay the price.

Collegians are clearly the best team in the comp. Their selflessness was amazing. Their small forward 33 was just unreal he could have kicked 10.

Max "Coolaroo Rovers were dirty" Leader

Penski

Seriously the dirtiest team. I was there and both teams stood their ground. The report was very clumsy, and Plugger will pay the price.

Collegians are clearly the best team in the comp. Their selflessness was amazing. Their small forward 33 was just unreal he could have kicked 10.

Max "Coolaroo Rovers were dirty" Leader
Sorry max but they were throwing cheap shots right throughout the first half. We didn't take it lying down but it was all on skobs. I'm still fuming. And the report wasn't from clumsy play. It was another cheap shot and he'll get weeks for it.

Wow. That is disturbing.
Whilst it's been a fairytale start for SKOB this year, big cracks are appearing off the field it seems. Murmurings everywhere.
Dirty football certainly doesn't belong in the Ammos. Let's hope they can pull it together both on and off after tonight..
No president needs to be abused and almost come to blows with supporters. Ugly.
Who do you think you are, absolute crap.

Was your intriguing 'water cooler' revelation of last evening removed by a mod or did you delete it HF?

Deleted without my knowledge. At least some people on here probably made the connection before it was yanked. I wouldn't read too much into the fact last night's post is still up, and presumably anyone involved in the team wearing white shorts last night is probably on a self imposed BF ban about now.

Anyhoo - I nearly regurgitated into my beer when I was told the extent of the player's demands. Yet he still doesn't bother training!?

Wow.

I guess Saturday night penalty rates can be an emotive subject?

Deleted without my knowledge. At least some people on here probably made the connection before it was yanked. I wouldn't read too much into the fact last night's post is still up, and presumably anyone involved in the team wearing white shorts last night is probably on a self imposed BF ban about now.

Anyhoo - I nearly regurgitated into my beer when I was told the extent of the player's demands. Yet he still doesn't bother training!?

Wow.

These demands and the no training policy could very well be the ignition to self destruction.
Interesting and telling times ahead.
We will all watch with much interest. Surely after a loss like this he will be there Tuesday and Thursday putting in the searching and hard yards?

Not sure if Schulz is training or not, but what I've seen of the games is, he is giving his all there. Always been impressed with the intensity of Salopek, Gilham. Not all ex AFL players are in tip-top condition when they come to play in the VAFA.

What a morning. Maplebet staff have been run off their feet!
3 big wigs going under the punting names of Max the Man, The Penske File and Furgos Followers..have loaded up on Wesley for the flag.
We suddenly have a classic 2 horse battle. Like Bonecrusher and Our Waverley Star. Punters are willing to forgive SKOBAFL this one. With the lights being a possible distraction? Although the recent events brought to light by trusted posters Hedgy and Penski are disturbing to say the least..
SKOBAFL $1.80
Wesley $2.70
Blues, Trinity, Xavs, DLS $20.00
Melbourne $100.00
Blacks, STBM, Beauy $250.00

Loving the anti SKOB posts, there's a few people in this world with a large SKOB chip on their shoulder.
Anyway, to the game. Penski I don't know what game you watched but I though Collegians were clearly the instigators of the cheap shots and physicality, I was disappointed that the St kevin's boys didn't give more back, but they will learn.

Your rose coloured glasses obviously didn't allow you to see Ben Dowd get kick hit, but you are condemning someone for what was a classic hip and shoulder? Anyway, we will see what plays out this week.

I thought the lights and Collegians were brilliant, they were slick, hard at the contest with exquisite skills, and looked to have their strongest possible team on the park. So they are up and travelling very well at this part of the year, and good on them after a hard couple of years.

OX also a trainwreck yesterday, along with Uni Blacks.

All the rest of the stuff posted on here is bullshit, I don't know how people can press post after they type so that the world can view it, maybe if they had to put their real name to it they wouldn't post?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back