A Section VAFA Premier 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not again? They did the same against Josh Cowan when there was absolutely nothing in it, insisted on having him charged via a VAFA investigation and he was cleared by the tribunal.

Vince, was that Scotch that lodged another investigation again? are they serial pests in that regard?

Not again? They did the same against Josh Cowan when there was absolutely nothing in it, insisted on having him charged via a VAFA investigation and he was cleared by the tribunal.

I wouldnt be so dismissive Vince. A report was made but the umpire got the wrong no. The player was helped off the ground. No doubt he got belted behind play. As I said, watch this space or keep your ears open....

I wouldnt be so dismissive Vince. A report was made but the umpire got the wrong no. The player was helped off the ground. No doubt he got belted behind play. As I said, watch this space or keep your ears open....
Ok, that’s not good. How can the umpire be certain who it was that allegedly made contact with poor Scotch bloke if that’s the case? What’s the process?

Ok, that’s not good. How can the umpire be certain who it was that allegedly made contact with poor Scotch bloke if that’s the case? What’s the process?

Dunno process, but it was the Boundary umpire who reported the incident. Im getting this from a spectator there. If you view the footage, the camera swings back. OS kid on the deck, Xav kid leaving the scene apparently.....You be the Judge.

mr hippstar would have all the information on this you would think. come on mr h.

Unfortunately for Scotch bloke and fortunate for Xavs bloke is...If boundary umpire reported player and got the number wrong, Xavs guy gets off, dont know to what extent they use the video???

according to mr anderson in the heraldsun today there was fracas in the scotch laddies v st kevin's laddies a.p.s game at the weekend during which a player was black carded. serious that. which team one asks? vince might know.

according to mr anderson in the heraldsun today there was fracas in the scotch laddies v st kevin's laddies a.p.s game at the weekend during which a player was black carded. serious that. which team one asks? vince might know.

He is such a great journalist .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Righto neck on the line time

Bedes on the postage stamp by a couple of kicks
Collegians by some margin
SKOBAFL
De La in the match of the round for mine, always a cracker and almost ensure another year of premier football at Dairy Bell next season.
OT by plenty

Xavs go bang bang..then bang..then bang again. Safe. Will be a relief to the Claretarians. De La are a great club. They will also stay up. So tight at the bottom.
Very surprised with Brighton win. I have underrated them all season. I still don’t see them in the big dance..but no doubt they are a big chance.
Go Ammos!!

The VAFA has announced in the 'Amateur Footballer' that this year's William Buck Premier Grand Final will be back at Elsternwick Park.

The VAFA has announced in the 'Amateur Footballer' that this year's William Buck Premier Grand Final will be back at Elsternwick Park.
you would be disappointed in that i think mr cave.

superb win by the worker bees yesterday. the brahton laddies would put the amateur back into the v.a.f.a if they are able to triumph this year.

My necks a little sore after putting it on the line last week and almost having it chopped off, alas onto the final 2 weeks of the H&A.

Who stays up is the big question?

OS to knock of Bede's to keep the fight alive thus sending Bede's back to B
Blues to knock of Brighton and leave them in the bottom 2
De La I think will be keen to atone last weeks fade out but will just fall short against Collegians
Other matches to go to ladder positions

Bedes to go out on a high and knock off De La
Collegians over Trinity
Blues over Scotch
SKOBAFL
OX

Based on that the top 4 remains the same and Blues finish 5th. Xavs, Scotch & De La on % stay up, with OM's & Bedes heading back to B in 2019.

Have I got it right or am I completely off the mark?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back