A Section VAFA Premier 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must be suffering some memory loss. Was only yesterday you were "bleeding" about a blatant holding the ball that you say could have cost Skobs the game...If thats not bagging umpiring I dont know what is..
It was 1 decision , I didn't bag their performance overall , it's more about the 3.

Bodders

Premier A 2018

Round 1 1 Game with 3 Fields
Round 2 2 Games with 3 fields
Round 3 2 Games with 3 fields
Round 4 3 Games with 3 fields
Round 5 2 Games with 3 fields
Round 6 2 Games with 3 fields

All of a sudden Old Chap!

Helps to have the facts before you load the slingshot?
Nice to meet you Sunday as well.

THE EYE
:(
Great to catch up as well.

I caught up with Bedders. But he didnt realise it was the Hippster. I was the one who said..’hey you’ quietly as I cruised on past.
Beanie, grey jacket, chicken breast roll, devilishly handsome...

Only two? barking up the wrong tree there as hipster would say.

Is he going to persist with the lame "play on" hoping someone will bite?
it is a bit rich for the forum master bater to call me out on chasing a ‘bite’ lol

both the forum guru and i are into observable falsehood. so are many of the forum enthusiasts i would say.

part of that is little me wondering why people make out they follow a f.l.l.o.t.g team which completely belies their posting.

the clear observable falsehood regarding you is that you are an ogger when your posting obviously shows you are a follower of the blue, green and gold laddies.

your team deserves credit for your back-to-back flags. mr hogan mixes in some b.s but openly shows his love of the blue, green and gold laddies. mr mcmahon took mr hunt’s tackle to heart when speaking as a true supporter would. 16 weeks i think he called for. so be out and proud as well.

do you think your team will re-appoint mr martyn and mr williams for 2019 or follow guru hippstars laddies and move-on successful co-coaches?

as mr cave said it is a pity maplebet is no longer part of the forum repertoire as it would be interesting to see where the claret and stouts are on the betting table. very early but a good time to get well over-the-odds. the gossip is the trak laddies are well into their planning for another sustained claret and stout period of success.

it is a bit rich for the forum master bater to call me out on chasing a ‘bite’ lol

both the forum guru and i are into observable falsehood. so are many of the forum enthusiasts i would say.

part of that is little me wondering why people make out they follow a f.l.l.o.t.g team which completely belies their posting.

the clear observable falsehood regarding you is that you are an ogger when your posting obviously shows you are a follower of the blue, green and gold laddies.

your team deserves credit for your back-to-back flags. mr hogan mixes in some b.s but openly shows his love of the blue, green and gold laddies. mr mcmahon took mr hunt’s tackle to heart when speaking as a true supporter would. 16 weeks i think he called for. so be out and proud as well.

do you think your team will re-appoint mr martyn and mr williams for 2019 or follow guru hippstars laddies and move-on successful co-coaches?

as mr cave said it is a pity maplebet is no longer part of the forum repertoire as it would be interesting to see where the claret and stouts are on the betting table. very early but a good time to get well over-the-odds. the gossip is the trak laddies are well into their planning for another sustained claret and stout period of success.
In case you haven’t noticed the Old Xaverians era is finished, locked into a cellar never to return. There’s a generation of Old Xavs players who have never beaten their Toorak cousins, and they’re not likely to in the near or distant future.

Plus old mate Bill Doherty loves his Rugby Union, expect him to pour all of his resources into building a rugby programme to try and rival their Toorak cousins also. That doesn’t bode well for Prahran Assumptions co-tenants!

flat footy I was informed whilst leaving EP on Sunday that the Collegians coach absolutely ripped into his players with a post-game spray. Any truth?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In case you haven’t noticed the Old Xaverians era is finished, locked into a cellar never to return. There’s a generation of Old Xavs players who have never beaten their Toorak cousins, and they’re not likely to in the near or distant future.

Plus old mate Bill Doherty loves his Rugby Union, expect him to pour all of his resources into building a rugby programme to try and rival their Toorak cousins also. That doesn’t bode well for Prahran Assumptions co-tenants!

Over?
At the end of 2019, Xavs and SKOB will most likely have shared the four most recent flags 2/2 which will be an incredible achievement for SKOBS.
Generation? What..this is senior Ammos. Xavs won a flag two years back. What generation. Silly statement.

Over?
At the end of 2019, Xavs and SKOB will most likely have shared the four most recent flags 2/2 which will be an incredible achievement for SKOBS.
Generation? What..this is senior Ammos. Xavs won a flag two years back. What generation. Silly statement.
Gee, you’ve jumped off Trinity pretty quickly, your propaganda leading up to the finals series and prelim was classic stuff, worthy of a season of free lunches next year!

Gee, you’ve jumped off Trinity pretty quickly, your propaganda leading up to the finals series and prelim was classic stuff, worthy of a season of free lunches next year!

Lobbing in a few T Trains and DesTiny was purely for Statler and Waldorf in the stalls..no Trinitonians frequent here.
I swear if i put a picture of a motorbike in my next few posts we’d have these fella’s swearing black and blue that I’m really Evel Knievel.
And no..saying black and blue doesn’t mean I’m from one of the Uni clubs fellas!!

I can’t imagine Bill Doherty will be able to shift the focus away from football, the sport which the school has been built around for most of its life. Let’s just hope he doesn’t mirror what they did during his time at St Kevin’s and give out countless scholarships and destroy the schools culture.

Nobody caught up with me.

I feel... shunned.
You’re three things: an umpire, a moderator and a cartoonist, neither are that desirable in the current climate!
I can’t imagine Bill Doherty will be able to shift the focus away from football, the sport which the school has been built around for most of its life. Let’s just hope he doesn’t mirror what they did during his time at St Kevin’s and give out countless scholarships and destroy the schools culture.
You idiot, dumbest post of the year and you know it.

Arguably the most stupid uneducated post of 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back