A Section VAFA Premier 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fake news, he hasn’t been cited because he didn’t do anything wrong. From45SlightAngle you are allowed to bump in Aussie Rules you know. The umpire didn’t pay a free because he was right there with a clear view and it was quite obviously not high, just a good old fashioned hip and shoulder.
"Fake news" who are you? Donald Trump?

I must say, those images paint a very different story. He's clearly left the ground and looks like his shoulder directly hitting his head.

The old "the umpire was right there and didn't pay a free kick" doesn't wash. The umpires miss plenty of calls and I'm pretty sure even yourself have called out umpires performances in the past but your now referring to their non-calls as gospel? Give me a spell.

Want to share any unbiased opinion around those images Doug or will you just go missing?

I don't like it when players jump off the ground to bump like that, IMHO shows a slight amount of cowardice trying to avoid equal contact with the body by taking someones head off.

Wow! You have had a lot to say about xavs in neArly every post for an “OB man”! Got a photo of ross “ bumping “ him as you claim?
I just said make of it what you will CC. If you think that is a fair bump, so be it. I will admit that the claret runs through me just as much as a nice Bayside breeze on a hot day. I hope you contribute to the C grade forum next year with the same vigour. And no i don't have a photo of Ross, but I now know what type of bloke he is.

45 /

Must say September is a great time of year, trial by Big Footy! One things for sure, it certainly brings out the coward posters hiding behind a pseudonym Chazz M Michaels

If you ever played a game of football From45SlightAngle you would understand that body on body contact is not as simple as a couple of freeze frames.

I know this is for the lower grade threads, but in real news, Ormond has sacked all of their coaches! Can you believe that? That’s one way to send a club on the way up straight back down the tubes. I know old mate President reads these forums, so I will say to you Richie Simon, Shame!!!!!

Must say September is a great time of year, trial by Big Footy! One things for sure, it certainly brings out the coward posters hiding behind a pseudonym Chazz M Michaels

If you ever played a game of football From45SlightAngle you would understand that body on body contact is not as simple as a couple of freeze frames.

I know this is for the lower grade threads, but in real news, Ormond has sacked all of their coaches! Can you believe that? That’s one way to send a club on the way up straight back down the tubes. I know old mate President reads these forums, so I will say to you Richie Simon, Shame!!!!!

What else would you expect with that look at me President. Only took in about 4 games and they seemed to be well coached. Even the seconds coaches record was excellent .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I just said make of it what you will CC. If you think that is a fair bump, so be it. I will admit that the claret runs through me just as much as a nice Bayside breeze on a hot day. I hope you contribute to the C grade forum next year with the same vigour. And no i don't have a photo of Ross, but I now know what type of bloke he is.

45 /

You only get bayside once a year-when xavs play OB! You do remind me of another early morning poster from yesteryear.....

Well hasn't the forum fired up! GF week.

IMO, trying to take bias out of it, no way that Critchley goes for that hit. The VAFA tribunal don't operate like the AFL whereby a player can be sighted for an in-play incident that the umpire deemed completely fair on the day. Trial by video or by investigation is reserved for unsavoury incidents behind play whereby a complaint has been lodged. That hit was solid but fair.

Even more so considering there were 3 umpires out there on the day, and in recent memory I can't recall a game whereby the non-officiating umpire ran in to pay free kicks that were missed by the umpire closest on more occasions than what occured last Sunday.

Well hasn't the forum fired up! GF week.

IMO, trying to take bias out of it, no way that Critchley goes for that hit. The VAFA tribunal don't operate like the AFL whereby a player can be sighted for an in-play incident that the umpire deemed completely fair on the day. Trial by video or by investigation is reserved for unsavoury incidents behind play whereby a complaint has been lodged. That hit was solid but fair.

Even more so considering there were 3 umpires out there on the day, and in recent memory I can't recall a game whereby the non-officiating umpire ran in to pay free kicks that were missed by the umpire closest on more occasions than what occured last Sunday.
Clearly you are not well versed in what can happen with a tribunal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 748093
View attachment 748094
Make of it what you will Doug Hogan 23 Captain chaos . As an OB man myself I stayed to the end in support of a nephew who happened to be in the claret and stout, but he didn’t have a great day like most of them!

He’s in strife and Vafa ump should’ve reported him on the spot!
If you ever jump up and bump a player is seen as either front on contact, unduly rough play, charging.etc, looks intentional! Will be a miracle if he gets off. Hopefully he is squeaky clean as Vafa tribunal like to pull out that envelope to state your priors! Maybe Mark Gibson might be available!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He’s in strife and Vafa ump should’ve reported him on the spot!
If you ever jump up and bump a player is seen as either front on contact, unduly rough play, charging.etc, looks intentional! Will be a miracle if he gets off. Hopefully he is squeaky clean as Vafa tribunal like to pull out that envelope to state your priors! Maybe Mark Gibson might be available!

Lol. He isnt even cited!

Didn’t u just say on another thread you hope st kevins lose?

Lol. He isnt even cited!

Just quickly read some of the thread cc and assumed he went up, should’ve gone up and that ump should be dropped, just saw said player jump off ground!! and btw, couldn’t really care less about Vafa much, and St Kevin’s to still lose #dontevenknowtheguy

Lol. He isnt even cited!

Just quickly read some of the thread cc and assumed he went up, should’ve gone up and that ump should be dropped, just saw said player jump off ground!! and btw, couldn’t really care less about Vafa much, and St Kevin’s to still lose #dontevenknowtheguy

So i was right.

I didnt know junping off the ground when bumping was against the rules?

I thought it was all about whether the head was hit or not.

Are you for real? You’ve posted 77 times on Big Footy and 75 have been on the VAFA board 🤡

Entertaining read.
  • Critchley should've received weeks. Was a tough hit but leaving the ground and head high contact is reportable. Great player regardless.
  • Ross' family and friends should be embarrassed for his cowardly push.
  • SKOBAFL to win by 45 points against UNIAFL.
  • The same BF posters to come around next year to spice up another year of Premier VAFA footy.
OPBH

Are you for real? You’ve posted 77 times on Big Footy and 75 have been on the VAFA board 🤡

Thank you for taking an interest in my activity, I’m humbled!

Meaning I follow people/individuals over and above clubs sunshine!

And the bureaucracy of the overlords is ridiculous. Why not penalise xavs for obvious breach.

Enufz!

lol, speak for yourself Vince. Just stating my opinion on the action, not the player, as is the whole point of these forums.

lol, speak for yourself Vince. Just stating my opinion on the action, not the player, as is the whole point of these forums.

Dont bother responding to he-man Vince, he is a keyboard warrior himself and thinks we all should bow to his superiority!

I van imagine him to be a pimple headed red headed step child with buck teeth.

Was very interesting to see Ormond has canned all coaches, what the hell is going on.

Maybe great man David Matthews to return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back