VAFA Women's 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't the VAFA use this weekend to showcase woman's footy? Given them a bye next week and use this weekend to have them play say a night game, an Elsternwick park game and have the other rounds at 2.00 pm Saturday on the main grounds. Make the women the entire focus and draw in some people who don't usually go. Plenty of other comps playing this weekend.

Maybe the girls would like to go away for a long weekend as well.

I thought that would be coming . Efl to two divisions playing this weekend so doesn't seem to bother them .

Ask the giris what they would prefer - centre stage or a long weekend ?

Do you knock on kids doors on Christmas Eve and tell them there is no Santa Claus ?

I thought that would be coming . Efl to two divisions playing this weekend so doesn't seem to bother them .

Do you knock on kids doors on Christmas Eve and tell them there is no Santa Claus ?
A lot of our girls are doing exams this week and will appreciate the weekend off.

Centre stage?

Give me a spell. :rolleyes:

Are you suggesting they'll broadcast the stand alone VAFA girls round on FOX FOOTY?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Genuine question if I may.

Just perusing the results of finals matches and there seem to be heaps of low scoring games.

Of particular note was the West Brunswick -v- St Mary's Salesian score of:

WB 0.1.1 0.2.2. 1.2.8 1.2.8
SMS 0.1.1 0.1.1 1.1.7. 1.1.7

So two points scored in first qtr, one in the second, two goals in the third (yay) and a scoreless last term.

These are the two sides looking for promotion to the top grade aren't they?

How do we get these games to be more high scoring?

Hopefully things improve with time.

Genuine question if I may.

Just perusing the results of finals matches and there seem to be heaps of low scoring games.

Of particular note was the West Brunswick -v- St Mary's Salesian score of:

WB 0.1.1 0.2.2. 1.2.8 1.2.8
SMS 0.1.1 0.1.1 1.1.7. 1.1.7

So two points scored in first qtr, one in the second, two goals in the third (yay) and a scoreless last term.

These are the two sides looking for promotion to the top grade aren't they?

How do we get these games to be more high scoring?

Hopefully things improve with time.

It's certainly not for the lack of effort by the players.

The wind played it's part and with the smaller balls it certainly does move as normal.

The game I had at Basil St. Reserve was massive compared to what the ladies might be used to as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back