FTA-TV Vale Betty White (1922-2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 19, 2007
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Anaheim Ducks, PSV Eindhoven
Well 2021 had to twist the knife on it's way out taking television icon Betty White with it just 3 weeks from her 100 birthday.

A true icon of the small screen I think every generation grew up with one of her great performances whether as as a series regular or as a guest star plus her memorable appearances in movies in roles both large and small.

We'll miss you Betty but you've left us a lot of memories to rewatch and you'll never be forgotten.

Last edited:
She was one of the best comedic actresses I've ever seen. She worked with all the greats in her lifetime and became a great herself in her old age. I don't think I feel sad about her passing as she was nearly 100yo. Betty had a full life and entertained millions of people. She'll be missed.

I just learned that I was born in the same hospital as Betty White - West Suburban Hospital in Oak Park Illinois, a little over 30 years after she was born there -1922/1952.

I loved The Golden Girls, re watched it about two years ago & still funny.
There is good doco about her on NetFlix, it's getting removed Jan 11 so watch it soon before it's gone.

I loved The Golden Girls, re watched it about two years ago & still funny.
There is good doco about her on NetFlix, it's getting removed Jan 11 so watch it soon before it's gone.

Yep, Golden Girls still "translates" well to today.
I wish they could give it a run on FTA right now, but I'm pretty sure its on Foxtel.

RIP Betty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back