Toast Vale Brad Scott Week

Remove this Banner Ad

May 2, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
What a ride it's been. I'd like to thank Brad for all the lols he's provided.

All time favourire would be Naitanui's kick after the siren to win the game, considering the build up to the mark. Artful trolling of Brad.

What are your fondest memories of Brad Scott?

Last edited:

Very hard to seperate the 100 point humiliation in the finals or knocking them out in a prelim - both were grand. The prelim is tipped over the edge for me by the single greatest display of flopping and whinging I'd ever seen by an organisation. It was unanimous, it had to be pre-meditated (if not that's even funnier), and it got them nowhere.

I love you Brad, please don't go.

Sorry to single you out Marlin01 for the below comment from your thread;

As much as I hate to say this, it seems Brad has finally grown up. His conduct immediately after the game and in his post-match press conference was exemplary and for us to ignore that makes us look like a bunch of campaigners.

Recent events would signal otherwise;

BadOptimalAmericanredsquirrel-small.gif

Very hard to seperate the 100 point humiliation in the finals or knocking them out in a prelim - both were grand. The prelim is tipped over the edge for me by the single greatest display of flopping and whinging I'd ever seen by an organisation. It was unanimous, it had to be pre-meditated (if not that's even funnier), and it got them nowhere.

Definitely the 100 point smashing for me, only time I've ever seen my father cry. God it was good.

Also was nice to see Boomer the sniper finally cop a decent whack from the MRP, never forget how angry I was when he slapped the ball out of Pridda's hands in Tassie and won a 50 for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everything alright at home mate?

View attachment 681772
Yeah it's good, Dad has seen me cry plenty of times from the footy (namely the 2005 and 2015 GF's, might've shed a tear when Juddy left as well), so it was nice for the shoe to be on the other foot for once. He still cops it from me and his brothers about that game.

My fondest memory of him is getting him and his brother mixed up.
Every. Bloody. Time

The memory device I used was possibly the stupidest one imaginable, but it served me well.

Brad = Bad. Oh ok so he’s the one who hasn’t won anything and is at North. Worked every time.

The two Scott brothers, could well be even in coaching ability, one went to a good club, on the top, the other went to a small struggling club.

We beat Norf by 96, not 100 in that final. Get your facts right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back