Toast Vale Brad Scott Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry to single you out Marlin01 for the below comment from your thread;

Recent events would signal otherwise;

Is it just me, or does the degree to which David is out of focus, and Brad in focus, mean that they are much further apart than it appears? I think there is a gap between them that would be measured in feet, not centimetres.

Although, that would mean its just been a media beat up, and I find it hard to believe the media would do that, not our media.

Seeing West Coast Legend Drew Petrie upset on the ground gives me a lump in my throat though :(

Loved the Dish
Me too. Just so pleased that we got a quality person like Drew Petrie to our footy club. Hope he stays for a very long time.

Is it just me, or does the degree to which David is out of focus, and Brad in focus, mean that they are much further apart than it appears? I think there is a gap between them that would be measured in feet, not centimetres.

Although, that would mean its just been a media beat up, and I find it hard to believe the media would do that, not our media.
Looks like he just scrapes his arm. Resorting to Bevo levels of petty there.

Brad Scott week just wouldn't have been the same without Brad Scott. Thanks for the laughs Brad, he was still at it on 360 tonight talking overly earnest horsepoo.

That first Brad Scott week was an absolute ripper. Seeing the Norf supporters melting over our avatars as Brad 👌👌. I wish I remembered the thread it all started in...
Someone please link it. Would love to see where it all started.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watched this before and I don't think there's any contact at all, no brush, nothing, David has zero reaction? If Brad did anything, it was all mouth! ...and media beat-up.

Very hard to seperate the 100 point humiliation in the finals or knocking them out in a prelim - both were grand. The prelim is tipped over the edge for me by the single greatest display of flopping and whinging I'd ever seen by an organisation. It was unanimous, it had to be pre-meditated (if not that's even funnier), and it got them nowhere.

I love you Brad, please don't go.

Yes they premeditated this as I remember for weeks leading up to it they were whinging about Harvey and Higgins etc being tagged unfairly, so they made a point to dive at any sign of physical presence. Probably led by Harvey.

Celebrate World Cup GIF by Three Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back