Vale Catman

Remove this Banner Ad

This might have had something to do with it

That is ******* outrageous. I assumed he was a Furry, but its obvious he's just an attention whore (which would also explain a 1100 word letter to tell people you are not going to wear make up to the footy).

All the best to Catman. I’ve heard he was sensational with Geelong and opposition fans alike. Sad to hear Catman had a falling out with the cheer squad and Geelong. Like or loathe him, he added character to a sterilised fan experience.

Gotta support the team.

5364139.jpg

That is ******* outrageous. I assumed he was a Furry, but its obvious he's just an attention whore (which would also explain a 1100 word letter to tell people you are not going to wear make up to the footy).
Surely Sydney fans are used to queers in costumes?

Taking off my Bay 13 hat for a moment, Catman is a legend - always happy to stop for a chat and a photo with Cats fans and oppo fans alike and I think it's a lesser footy community without him (and others like him at other clubs).

It's a shame he's decided to hang up to face paint, but you can understand the decision.

I hope Bosk is okay

View attachment 1107162

(just kidding, Bosk never goes to games)

giphydff.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I found the thread where he makes an appearance on bay 13.

Seeking attention again of course.

Expressing one's true identity through choice of garment you fu** ing dinosaur.

"Costume" implies self indulgent play.

Oh wait :embarrassedv1::embarrassedv1::embarrassedv1:
please use the term "Jurassic Citizen", I find the word "dinosaur" offensive.

Can you blame him?

I wouldn't want to watch Geelong and their boring as batshit gameplan either.

I found the thread where he makes an appearance on bay 13.

Seeking attention again of course.

I'm a very kind and fun loving dude not the hideous freak monster you make me out to be.Worry about the state of the planet , crime,inflation & the economy .But to be such pricks about a harmless person who just likes attention and making people laugh. 98 % of the public who come up to me are great and want photos with me and their kids,friends and themselves.

Note he puts crime 2nd cause Geelong is scummy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back